robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
Sophie's cute. I can dig it.

Preach it brother!
I don't want to hijack this, but Sakura Games is the worst trash out there, they also broke Dark Elf beyond repair and w/o anyone trying to crack ONEONE1 encryption, modders can never fix it...

Loved this game and I'm planning on buying it, on JAST.
Dunno why anyone has to lie. We all remember the great gnoming of 1876. Lost good shotas to the plague that year. That and there's a comment on LG that worries me.

So all that really needs to happen for Kagura games to start altering/removing scenes/CGs is for Steam to have another one of it's conniptions. Gonna be real witcha, not feeling too confident in Kagura right now. Steam opening up to hentai was a mistake. Selling on Steam is a mistake. Stop it.

Back on topic: Does anyone know how to continue the photographer's quest line? I can't get him to take anymore pictures of Sophie.

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017

Dunno why anyone has to lie. We all remember the great gnoming of 1876. Lost good shotas to the plague that year. That and there's a comment on LG that worries me.

So all that really needs to happen for Kagura games to start altering/removing scenes/CGs is for Steam to have another one of it's conniptions. Gonna be real witcha, not feeling too confident in Kagura right now. Steam opening up to hentai was a mistake. Selling on Steam is a mistake. Stop it.

Back on topic: Does anyone know how to continue the photographer's quest line? I can't get him to take anymore pictures of Sophie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
there is only one scene i'm missing: the one with 2 brothers. how do i get it normally?

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
there is only one scene i'm missing: the one with 2 brothers. how do i get it normally?
There is an alley between the bathhouse and another building. Go in there and at the end there should be an open manhole cover. I say "should be" because it's not always open and I don't know the flags for why it opens. Go in the manhole, there is a family down there. Talk to them to begin the quest. I think that's what you're referring to.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I can only say thank you
But... Don't you think you release it too soon?
Anyway, thank you for the game!

Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
How do I get pussy licking cg from under the desk, is it a specal cg or am I not progressed enough ro get it? Also if anyone can please put save file so I can see it. Tnx

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017

From what I heard from the kaguragames discord it was Acerolas decision to edit the artwork for the "gnomes" and send it to kagura for translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: robdelobe

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
How do I get pussy licking cg from under the desk, is it a specal cg or am I not progressed enough ro get it? Also if anyone can please put save file so I can see it. Tnx
That is the slutty police ending iirc.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Gnome or age?
Kagura make a good dicision to edit them
I do pron writing novel too(in my language)
and believe me there are sjw everywhere
even in a small country like mine
any a little cross the line got report immediately
and they really like to look around the famous one too
If kagura not go on the rule
the sjw will bark and in the end the ban of all hentai game will come

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
Very good game. Definetly all the way up there when it comes to RPGM.

10/10 gud shit
*sensitive people beware, game is pretty rapey

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
Cheat engine works well but if it's any rpg game that requires too much grinding and variables then is great for some files. Just drag in your save to the website then change the variables you want then save it back into your save folder
Hummm...

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This thread has a FUCK TON of Kagura shills.

Anyone actually interested in erotic games knows that this one is a clear step DOWN from what Clymenia did before, and it has horrible pacing to boot.

• Sad
Reactions: KainbloodOmen
Jun 24, 2017
This thread has a FUCK TON of Kagura shills.

Anyone actually interested in erotic games knows that this one is a clear step DOWN from what Clymenia did before, and it has horrible pacing to boot.
Lol what? Sure the 2nd part was a bit of a disappointment it felt like it ended abruptly, I was expecting the start of the second half to be halfway through the game. But this was up there on the list of one of the best stories for a hentai game especially for a RPGM game. If you think this is a bad game I'd love to hear what you consider good.

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo
4.40 star(s) 83 Votes