May 31, 2017
Played through this today. Nice game. Was a bit worried it was going to game over on me when I hit 0 reason but it didn't.
When she got less than 25 reason i got the message that she cant think reasonable anymore, does this affect the detective skills?

Last edited:

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
WEEEEEEEEEEEE !!
A small-breasted Protagonist! <3
More like flat. Androginous.
Honestly, going into the male bathroom and none notice you're a woman until you show the pussy... sad!
I hoped for someone like Naoto shirogane from Persona 4 (they look the same), but unfortunately not.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Also I'm starting to think most of the blind hate should be directed towards Sakura Games with their shitty half assed translations instead, not Kagura Games.
Preach it brother!
I don't want to hijack this, but Sakura Games is the worst trash out there, they also broke Dark Elf beyond repair and w/o anyone trying to crack ONEONE1 encryption, modders can never fix it...

Loved this game and I'm planning on buying it, on JAST.

Reactions: superelmo

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
never mind find him at end game already - -
--------------
can't find the lockpick trainer

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2017
What kind of cheat program did you use? Cheat Engine? DnSpy? Or Notepad++?
Cheat engine works well but if it's any rpg game that requires too much grinding and variables then is great for some files. Just drag in your save to the website then change the variables you want then save it back into your save folder

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes