Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This was great! I just wish there was more content... not because there isn't plenty already, but I just want more. :D
Really nice to see a working map and minimap! Some good use of other plug-ins as well.

Please if anyone knows, I am wondering this too. Can the protag can a boyfriend or something?
I guess it refers to the secret secret sex club you have to investigate, or the mission with the psycho girlfriend who thinks her boyfriend is cheating... there is also a mention about it with the toilet girl.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Played this a bit. This is RPGM done right, custom art and well written script. Really good impression. Sadly, the first couple of scenes are both 2-image things that deal with rape/coercion, so if that's the theme of the game, I'd better stay away. Sadface.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I guess it refers to the secret secret sex club you have to investigate, or the mission with the psycho girlfriend who thinks her boyfriend is cheating... there is also a mention about it with the toilet girl.
Ah, thanks for answering.

I'm not sure the tag should be used in that case. Imo, tags should only reflect significant and featured content. As is, i've found they're often misleading and lead to disappointment and wasted time. Another issue with the tags is that they also often fail to reflect the content properly. That seems to be going on here given that there is a apparently lot of rape in this game and yet no rape tag. That in particular seems to happen A LOT.

The mods/admins here or whoever handle the tags (thread starters?) don't do a very good job...

Reactions: worlder

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Meh, never been a fan of this group's work and this heroine is easily the least pretty so far.

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
So, I tried to figure out how this game works. Looks like there're classic "loose to H" things, lewd mechanics and unlocking conditions but the most important question is: is there a virgin run? The game is too good, I don't wanna stain it with H-scenes... for a first playthrough ofc, mwahahaha.
And another important question: can you get all the skills maxed or you should pick carefully? Don't wanna stuck in the middle of the game because of it.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
So..I was trying a full save to unlock all the cg (still gonna play it later though) but then I got this. Anyone knows what's causing this?
Excuse me, so does anyone know how to take care of this problem? Like install new version of nw.js or something?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So, I tried to figure out how this game works. Looks like there're classic "loose to H" things, lewd mechanics and unlocking conditions but the most important question is: is there a virgin run? The game is too good, I don't wanna stain it with H-scenes... for a first playthrough ofc, mwahahaha.
And another important question: can you get all the skills maxed or you should pick carefully? Don't wanna stuck in the middle of the game because of it.
Afaik there is no virgin ending. Just regular and slutty endings. It should be possible to play it virgin though. The game pretty much tells you when H content is coming so I don't see why it wouldn't be avoidable.

Last edited:

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
I figured it out when you are taking requests at the office go and complete a few and then come back and check again that same day. It takes a couple times completing and going back but eventually you get a photographer quest to take nude photos. Once it's done he'll teach eloquence outside the hotel on West Side
Thank you very much, i can stop running around the city like an idiot now ^^.

Reactions: Chimmy

Zyro

May 27, 2017
i thought this was fanza exclusive only (someone being ripped here)
hers a fanza link as proof:

also someone has the ver1.0.5 update?
Since nobody replied to you, Fanza exclusive is only for the JP version published by Clymenia themselves. KG translates and publishes the ENG version on MangaGamer, JAST, and Steam.

Also can we just appreciate the fact that Yuuko came here just to tell us that they didn't rip off someone else's translations and not even saying to take this down despite this possibly hurting their revenue? Also I'm starting to think most of the blind hate should be directed towards Sakura Games with their shitty half assed translations instead, not Kagura Games.

makko77

Aug 18, 2017
holy fuking based thank you OP. seems like Clymenia going a different direction for this one but in a good way, the japs love it so i have no complain. thank Kagura Games for providing more uncensored games. one day i'll probably buy your game but don't put your hope on it too much ;)

Aug 28, 2018
Also I'm starting to think most of the blind hate should be directed towards Sakura Games with their shitty half assed translations instead, not Kagura Games.
What people complain about in this thread are just straight up lies. They just shit out their "opinion" add some lies to give it more weight and then never appear again.
111111111.png

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes