totally18

Aug 6, 2017
on the first phantom thief case, does anyone know where i can "find and destroy ???"
If you have Lockpicking Lv. 2, you can just go to the 2nd floor and lockpick the locked room then destroy the doll.
If you don't have it, I think you have to go to the right wing and find the lock in a red chest then proceed to destroy the doll.

totally18

Aug 6, 2017
So I've finished "The Phantom Thief Returns" but I can't unlock "The Two Ladies" scene. Is there something I'm missing?

Ministryof

Feb 5, 2018
So I've finished "The Phantom Thief Returns" but I can't unlock "The Two Ladies" scene. Is there something I'm missing?
I got it on my new game plus, I think you need higher allure and when you interrogate them a h option appears, just select that.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
on the first phantom thief case, does anyone know where i can "find and destroy ???"
If you have Lockpicking Lv. 2, you can just go to the 2nd floor and lockpick the locked room then destroy the doll.
If you don't have it, I think you have to go to the right wing and find the lock in a red chest then proceed to destroy the doll.
In the middle/bottom part of the lower west wing is a door, behind it is a room with a chest a table. In there's the key for the door in the upper west corridor (that or as totally18 said, lockpicking level 2). In there... well, the "target" sticks out like a sore thumb. ;P

Edit:

Why does everyone claim it's in the right wing? On the right side is only an empty room and no chest? Is the west wing = the right wing? (Not native english speaker here, but last time I've checked, west is on the left side... where also the room is (at least for me, does the chest change position?)).

Last edited:

totally18

Aug 6, 2017
In the middle/bottom part of the lower west wing is a door, behind it is a room with a chest a table. In there's the key for the door in the upper west corridor (that or as totally18 said, lockpicking level 2). In there... well, the "target" sticks out like a sore thumb. ;P

Edit:

Why does everyone claim it's in the right wing? On the right side is only an empty room and no chest? Is the west wing = the right wing? (Not native english speaker here, but last time I've checked, west is on the left side... where also the room is (at least for me, does the chest change position?)).
No, you're right. After I played the mission again, the key actually is in the left wing of the museum inside a brown chest. The red chest in the right wing contains 5 wires.

Reactions: Suryujin

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
Somebody can help me please?
I want to change the aspect ratio in order to suit the game to full screen without black borders
Even if I press f4 to activate the full screen, the aspect ration remains stretched: I want it on 4:3
I'm using windows 10

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a guide or a walktrough for this? This seems like one of those games you can complete several times and still not get all scenes....... I hate rpgm

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
No, you're right. After I played the mission again, the key actually is in the left wing of the museum inside a brown chest. The red chest in the right wing contains 5 wires.
Ah, right, completely forgot about the chest with the wires. And glad to know I've got it right. ;P

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
The gameplay's very fun but there is a lot of wasted potential or more correctly underused mechanics.

The skills that you have aren't equally valuable.
Allure is probably the skill that unlocks the most content. Is worse than eloquence in the gang quest line as it took more time to skip through enemies. But it's still better than eloquence by the sheer amount of content unlocked.
Medicine makes the whole gang quest line a piece of cake.
Lockpick unlock materials for upgrade, shortcuts and it's actually helpful for three quests (2 if you consider one quest you need it to unlock the quest).
Eloquence and Espionage are mostly the same. They help you for two quests each. Eloquence help more in the gang quest line but for the side quests, you need lv3. Espionage is slightly less helpful for the gang quest but you need only level 2 for the side quests.
Observation is the worst skill ironically. It only helps the museum quest and nothing else.

It's mostly a minor complain.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I like music and want to grind on rpgm but is this one of the games that you have to lose and be raped to get contents game? Ideology in Friction was the same too, it's kinda frustrating.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I like music and want to grind on rpgm but is this one of the games that you have to lose and be raped to get contents game? Ideology in Friction was the same too, it's kinda frustrating.
you need to lose and there are even no short cut to go back there
that the downside of this game
but honestly the scene not much worth it
just grind and do other scene instead and unlock it by item when you end game

Reactions: Letstryitout

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
The gameplay's very fun but there is a lot of wasted potential or more correctly underused mechanics.

The skills that you have aren't equally valuable.
Allure is probably the skill that unlocks the most content. Is worse than eloquence in the gang quest line as it took more time to skip through enemies. But it's still better than eloquence by the sheer amount of content unlocked.
Medicine makes the whole gang quest line a piece of cake.
Lockpick unlock materials for upgrade, shortcuts and it's actually helpful for three quests (2 if you consider one quest you need it to unlock the quest).
Eloquence and Espionage are mostly the same. They help you for two quests each. Eloquence help more in the gang quest line but for the side quests, you need lv3. Espionage is slightly less helpful for the gang quest but you need only level 2 for the side quests.
Observation is the worst skill ironically. It only helps the museum quest and nothing else.

It's mostly a minor complain.
Honestly, this could be a good reason for a sequel of sorts. Plenty of mechanics that could be better executed and expanded or streamlined.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
There is 9 scene that requires you to lose(except for one, you have multiple chances to do them) and one that requires you to fail a specific mission. There are 2 or 3 scene that requires you to have high allure and 1 or 2 that require you to have low reason that you can miss. This game is a lot short than Ideology in Friction. You can easily take one or two hours in the new game plus to unlock everything you missed.

Reactions: Letstryitout
4.40 star(s) 83 Votes