2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It makes me laugh when NTR is brought up. I can't see who is complaining about it because those that constantly whine about the same things get put on block so it's obviously someone who does it a lot.

You'd think they would learn.

I don't see NTR the same as guys do, i'm only really here for the women, that being said I don't like cheating in my romance stories HOWEVER when it's optional it doesn't matter.

NTR fans get theirs, those that don't like it get theirs too so you'd think everyone would be happy. Why complain about something you can easily avoid?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the main problem is that the tag says "NTR" not " NTR avoidable" so people will think is forced ntr and not avoidable, meaning they wont play the game and they will never support the dev.
I suggest the uploader to change the tag to NTR avoidable because this will only hurt you in getting patreons.
(y)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No, not only a few scenes, if you chose that option w"ll have a lot of scenes and animations but also you can disable it from the beginning
Dodged a bullet there, I'll be sticking to Ghost Revenge.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I'll definitely get Proofreader for both game before the next update.
As @Dependable_223 pointed out, it feels as if the story jumps quite frequently between scenes. Obviously you know about the grammar and needing a proofreader.

Another thing is I feel like the dialogues are not very good, for example "I tried calling your wife but she didn't pick up the phone" (Something like that) could be shortened to "Hi, I'm principle Jenna, from your stepdaughters school. I have called your wife but she doesn't answer her phone" could be shortened to "Hi, it's principal Jenna, I tried calling your wife. Could you please come to school regarding your daughters?"

Or something along those lines. I think it's fair to assume that the stepdad knows that he only has 2 daughters both attending the same school, so if the principal calls, he knows who it is.

Likewise I think it's fair to assume that he doesn't believe that the principal would call him for leisure so she'd just be able to ask him to meet her in her office without needing extra dialogue.

Maybe you agreed, maybe I fumbled my point. Idk, so far a decent game hopefully with a good mystery to boot. Keep it up :)

Reactions: achref

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
welll...lets just say i'm happy i got to use the punch and point my gun as my way of saying NO to NTR..thanks for making that brutally clear for us players dev :D so much more satisfying than just a button that says NTR yes/no...a punch and a gun is more definitive :p i can see the dev's ideas here..but he will need help translating it clearer..because the machine he used to translate it..literally makes it seem like the characters are machines..and folks..do not start the NTR argument here..it is YOUR CHOICE..so arguing about it is like getting in a slappy fight with yourself in a toys r us bathroom because they are sold out of beany babies.
a 5 star review on a demo..already?...LOL..and an incomprehensible single sentence ta boot...

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
welll...lets just say i'm happy i got to use the punch and point my gun as my way of saying NO to NTR..thanks for making that brutally clear for us players dev :D so much more satisfying than just a button that says NTR yes/no...a punch and a gun is more definitive :p i can see the dev's ideas here..but he will need help translating it clearer..because the machine he used to translate it..literally makes it seem like the characters are machines..and folks..do not start the NTR argument here..it is YOUR CHOICE..so arguing about it is like getting in a slappy fight with yourself in a toys r us bathroom because they are sold out of beany babies.
Of course now toys r us is sold out of everything... Amirite?

But yeah, it was quite nice to see a definitive.. option to say no to NTR :D

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It makes me laugh when NTR is brought up. I can't see who is complaining about it because those that constantly whine about the same things get put on block so it's obviously someone who does it a lot.

You'd think they would learn.

I don't see NTR the same as guys do, i'm only really here for the women, that being said I don't like cheating in my romance stories HOWEVER when it's optional it doesn't matter.

NTR fans get theirs, those that don't like it get theirs too so you'd think everyone would be happy. Why complain about something you can easily avoid?
Maybe because previously even avoidable ntr became onavoidable in many game.. that is why you see many more complaining and when that happens i dont see the problem either.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
there is a lot mistakes in some words, but you dont need 300 IQ to understand what they mean , so no problem at all xD
(and since is a demo, well is to be expected that this need more work.)

@achref I suggest when you do animations you make a better pov (and more close too) since almost all the scenes seems from far away and you dont see the girls pussy, etc at all

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That's because saying bad things about a dev due to content (unless the content breaks site rules) is not being constructive. Constructive criticism is useful and helps the dev further the development of story/game. And IF you had bothered to read the description instead of just the tags, you would have seen that the NTR is avoidable. The tool in place to avoid it is even described in a couple of the posts.
Well. you got to wonder if he/she even understood what he/she read, given the post.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
there is a lot mistakes in some words, but you dont need 300 IQ to understand what they mean , so no problem at all xD
(and since is a demo, well is to be expected that this need more work.)

@achref I suggest when you do animations you make a better pov (and more close too) since almost all the scenes seems from far away and you dont see the girls pussy, etc at all
The perverted thoughts I could have if I had 300 IQ....... :O

You bring up good criticism, I hadn't even considered camera angles and positioning.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll definitely get Proofreader for both game before the next update.

Don't bother, in your case the English is so unintentionally funny that it makes the games better.
Someone described "Ghost Revenge" as "The Room" for adult games and that's not a bad description.

Your games could get a cult following.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Don't bother, in your case the English is so unintentionally funny that it makes the games better.
Someone described "Ghost Revenge" as "The Room" for adult games and that's not a bad description.

Your games could get a cult following.
Wait what? Oh no, now I have to play Ghost Revenge.. But also, please do bother with a proofreader. I prefer good stories to unintentionally funny ones :D

Btw, any plans for the next update? Like will you focus more on story early game, or will there be some content mixed up?

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes