2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
"The NTR-Cuckold-etc... are completely avoidable in the game." Bless your heart. :love:
It's currently avoidable through a choice, but no variable is set either way. So, in the next release, it won't be known if Michael was chased off or not, or if Angela was turned on or not. I would hope to have a variable that would be persistent through the entire game.

In fact the only variable maintained, other than the MC's name, is whether he helped the stripper or not. Nothing concerning the daughters or the principal or anything else.

Perhaps the developer will redo this opening. I hope so, because it could be a decent game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Almost asked about a walkthrough o_O - but then noticed the "demo" in the title and how stupid that would be.

So learn from my example, oh dear adult children - game got your interest? Then (re)read the title and tags before asking any questions.

Spare yourself the embarassment of feeling like a noob for missing a kind of obvious thing, do not repeat my (almost) mistake. :p

"The NTR-Cuckold-etc... are completely avoidable in the game." Bless your heart. :love:
Indeed. That said i would appreciated info on story as more of a selling point. ;)

Last edited:

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
It's currently avoidable through a choice, but no variable is set either way. So, in the next release, it won't be known if Michael was chased off or not, or if Angela was turned on or not. I would hope to have a variable that would be persistent through the entire game.

In fact the only variable maintained, other than the MC's name, is whether he helped the stripper or not. Nothing concerning the daughters or the principal or anything else.

Perhaps the developer will redo this opening. I hope so, because it could be a decent game.
That's quite a concern to be honest, and not for NTR reason alone. I hope this doesn't turn into one of those "it's a mess" genre games.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just point to the dev...

you should play a bit more with light. adding more lights or moer powerful. because its a bit dark and it make all look fade ( dont know if "fade" is a good word for explain that, but i hope you get what i mean :) )

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Almost asked about a walkthrough o_O - but then noticed the "demo" in the title and how stupid that would be.

So learn from my example, oh dear adult children - game got your interest? Then (re)read the title and tags before asking any questions.:p
Reading? On a forum about reading smut?
Oh dear heavens, no!

just point to the dev...

you should play a bit more with light. adding more lights or moer powerful. because its a bit dark and it make all look fade ( dont know if "fade" is a good word for explain that, but i hope you get what i mean :) )
Faded out maybe?

As pointed out, it's got potential if it can overcome some of its obstacles :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Dev made a promise there will be definitive paths:
MC can definitely go full on No Trust Restraints !

Reactions: Walter Victor

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019

The dev stated in an earlier post that that single choice would either enable or disable NTR for the entire game, so I would expect to see a variable added to it in future versions.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The dev stated in an earlier post that that single choice would either enable or disable NTR for the entire game, so I would expect to see a variable added to it in future versions.
I would hope so.

The developer could possibly get away without changing the demo, if a variable is added at the first opportunity of the next release. I wouldn't mind pulling my gun... er... pistol on the guy again, and maybe testing to see which way the safety works.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I would hope so.

The developer could possibly get away without changing the demo, if a variable is added at the first opportunity of the next release. I wouldn't mind pulling my gun... er... pistol on the guy again, and maybe testing to see which way the safety works.
Oh what a kind and gentle soul. Gun safety is indeed very important :devilish:

EDIT: I read that as the guy wanting to help you test the safety of your gun... You know in case of mishaps or other dreary accidents..

My brain might be telling me something here lads.

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
The amount of NTR bashing and the amount of blessings the DEV is getting for avoidable NTR makes me wonder if I really sold my soul to the devil for liking a particular fetish in a fictional adult game universe.

Reactions: Kappa Zappa

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

If you help the stripper, there will be many event and scenes with her in the future.
The school principle either, if she gives you her number

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
The amount of NTR bashing and the amount of blessings the DEV is getting for avoidable NTR makes me wonder if I really sold my soul to the devil for liking a particular fetish in a fictional adult game universe.
Don't worry, many people that complain about it, don't even know what ntr is. They just have their own preconceived idea about it, and they must be right, and whoever says otherwise must be wrong.

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
In the next update i"ll add a phone featured so you can see the character state (love-corruption-etc).
The thing is, I start learning renpy programming daz3d and English only a few months ago.
NTR was not planning for this game but one of my patrons suggest it, and I said, why not.
I didn't realize that NTR will cause a problem if it is avoidable.
The problem with English is solved because i"m not gonna release anything before getting a proofreader.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes