2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This project like many others is in serious need of a proofreader or at least the use of , because the level of Engrish present here is on a level of its own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, if it hirts, it hirts. ;)

Reactions: Nerttu

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
NTR is always a touchy subject with some people, regardless of context or validity. I say don't worry too much about it. The people that get scared of simply by the term are hopefully offset by the people who want to play your game for the NTR.

EDIT, MAJOR EFFING EDIT: Did you just say that you started learning English only a few months ago????
Yes, a few month ago, the only two word that I was known in English are (hi-how are you.)

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I wish there was developer nowdays with the balls to make a game where the NTR isn't avoidable.
There are a few of those games out there from what I've seen.

I think it has less to do with "balls" though, and more to do with the fact that devs want to reach as large an audience as possible. In which case, if you can satisfy both camps, that'd be the superior way.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There are a few of those games out there from what I've seen.

I think it has less to do with "balls" though, and more to do with the fact that devs want to reach as large an audience as possible. In which case, if you can satisfy both camps, that'd be the superior way.
Except for those in one camp who piss and moan because the fetish is even in the game, or those in the other camp who whine because the option for it is there.

Reactions: BrokenDreams

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Except for those in one camp who piss and moan because the fetish is even in the game, or those in the other camp who whine because the option for it is there.
I mean sure, except for those people. I kind of didn't account for them in my argument cause.. It's silly?

They literally have the option to choose to play with it or not, yet its mere presence (or lack of presence) is enough for them to throw a fit. And even some who complain that it is indeed optional.

My argument was kind of constructed for the third option. Maybe we should stop making games differently and all developers could conform to one idea?

That'd be neat.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
same can be said when a game dont contain ntr at all then the camp your vying is the same one but now in reverse the ntr then start whining why this game dont contain ntr this is no winning battle on both sides..

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
When will the real game come out?
And you should have someone fix the grammar in the game Example there's a line that says gay instead of guy
Or when the mother says i no know[When she is asked to play] instead you can type Oh i would but i don't know how to play etc...

Reactions: achref

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
When will the real game come out?
And you should have someone fix the grammar in the game Example there's a line that says gay instead of guy
Or when the mother says i no know[When she is asked to play] instead you can type Oh i would but i don't know how to play etc...
The next update probably after a month.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I hope there is a clean/dirty route where you can choose to shake down drug dealers and prostitutes for money...so you can, um...find the real killers of your mother!

(The killer is obviously the rich woman you married because she is tired of all the landlady/roomate games on patreon)
Yes, that route exists in the game.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
It's funny that every time a game comes out with a Ntr tag, the discussion starts heating up...
why can't the people that have something against ntr just quietly move on like what I do, if a game comes out with a tag I'm not interested in.
It would be alot more constructive to discuss what could be done to the game that can make it better or what could be changed in the story etc.
Don't know what happens with people's minds that see the Ntr tag, download it, and then bitch that the game has Ntr in it.
Just my thoughts.

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
To dev, please continue with NTR, no hesitation. I'm sure there are a lot of people enjoying such content, they are just respectful to others and not so noisy.
Yes I will, I'm working on adding a states system to the game.
The states are:
Love.
Lust.
Corruption(for the NTR route.)
But I'm not ganna suprise anyone in any part of the game with unvoidiabel NTR, if you disabel it you will never feel it exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Ok lol.

The game needs a ton of improvements ASAP.

Some of the renders are to dark, lighting needs improvement.
A few renders are stretched.
If he is a cop and a detective, he seriously needs to get a decent car if he goes undercover as that ugly beast would not even be featured in Fast & Furious lol, plus it stands out like a sore thump not by its beauty and awe sadly.
There are tons of English spelling mistakes already, and the English grammar is terrible.

Dev, ask a natural English speaker from here to proof read your story and correct both spelling mistakes and grammar, do that ASAP as the story is ruined by so many mistakes in it.

Story progress feels as rushed as season 8 of GoT did, and we all know the mess that ended up in ;) lol

Right now as stands, game is a 1/10

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes