2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Ok lol.

The game needs a ton of improvements ASAP.

Some of the renders are to dark, lighting needs improvement.
A few renders are stretched.
If he is a cop and a detective, he seriously needs to get a decent car if he goes undercover as that ugly beast would not even be featured in Fast & Furious lol, plus it stands out like a sore thump not by its beauty and awe sadly.
There are tons of English spelling mistakes already, and the English grammar is terrible.

Dev, ask a natural English speaker from here to proof read your story and correct both spelling mistakes and grammar, do that ASAP as the story is ruined by so many mistakes in it.

Story progress feels as rushed as season 8 of GoT did, and we all know the mess that ended up in ;) lol

Right now as stands, game is a 1/10
First, I'm already changing the car and a few render in the city that looks stretched.
For the proofreader, I found a native English translator not only for fixing the dialogue, I'll write some dialogue with my mother language and hi will translate them to English.
I know that the game not perfect but i"ll try to make it better.

Last edited:

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
First, I'm already changing the car and a few render in the city that looks stretched.
For the proofreader, I found a native English translator not only for fixing the dialogue, I'll write some dialogue with my mother language and hi will translate them to English.
I know that the game not perfect but i"ll try to make it better.
:cool: Good game.Good to have ntr here ,i think ntr not means wife gets raped by someone.
Mc is a detective,sometimes he needs to get information from someone.
He can convinces his wife dressing sexily with pantyhose, as a journalist to interview a bad guy ,
or seduces someone to get what he wants.
If you like this ,put it in the game,thanks.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. yes the writing needs proofreading ... really bad. But sometimes it is funny ^^
screenshot0001.png

In general I think the dev tries to tell a nice story, but it already feels rushed. In a lot of games I criticize that there is to mush text for the number of renders, but here I think he could flesh out the story without adding a lot of new images.

I hope he adds more text and gets a proofreader and continuous the work - will keep an I on it.

about NTR. Seems really easy to avoid it if you want ... I mean when you step in the MC makes a clear statement ^^

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Ok .. yes the writing needs proofreading ... really bad. But sometimes it is funny ^^
View attachment 321345

In general I think the dev tries to tell a nice story, but it already feels rushed. In a lot of games I criticize that there is to mush text for the number of renders, but here I think he could flesh out the story without adding a lot of new images.

I hope he adds more text and gets a proofreader and continuous the work - will keep an I on it.

about NTR. Seems really easy to avoid it if you want ... I mean when you step in the MC makes a clear statement ^^
You right about the story rushed, sometimes I found myself unable to translate some dialogue to English that's why I get a native English translator

Reactions: Canto Forte

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You right about the story rushed, sometimes I found myself unable to translate some dialogue to English that's why I get a native English translator
Maybe try - I just can rate the german/english translation, but with that it is really good.

Reactions: achref

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Why is your game in English only? I'm creating a game now. And English is not my language. But my game will be in 2 languages. And maybe in 3 languages. 2 native languages and English. But you have in the game is only in English. Although you speak another language.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Still this is up top their site:
DETECTIVE LIFE: Work in Progress v 0.2: 95% -> ever since that July post I quoted ... last month;)

Currently .. they are working on that demo revamp they boasted about:

Since August 5th they had Detective life on the rocks as totally unplayable...
they had to change more scenes and one animation, the game was supposed to be ready by the next day, 6th of August, they seem not to be sorry for the delay.

SooOOoo ... most recently .. they are still hung on that @#%!@%!@ demo o_O:eek::cautious::unsure: :

They could only muster this for their supporters ... on August 7th - TODAY!!!

Detective life remake for the demo version

iN A NUT SHELL ... NO MORE VERSION 0.2 RELEASE TODAY!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Perhaps this is yet again an example of a game developer who doesn't know what he is doing, and can't figure out how to proceed.

According to the Patreon page, the developer is only pulling in $51/month from 18 Patrons. If he thought he was going to make decent money off of his game, he'd better start putting out some product that people will pay for. Either that, or just quit and stop taking the money from the few people who liked the premise of his game.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
just released the new version does anyone have

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP.
The market link should work on Windows and Linux but I've had reports of previous market versions not running on mac due to needing stuff like steam, etc.
The android armeabi-v7a is for 32 bit android devices that run multi-core cpus.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes