2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Wait what? Oh no, now I have to play Ghost Revenge.. But also, please do bother with a proofreader. I prefer good stories to unintentionally funny ones :D

Btw, any plans for the next update? Like will you focus more on story early game, or will there be some content mixed up?
I will focus on the story and add much more contents.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Every Time I see Tag NTR in Tags, I want to Say Dev... Meh... Nah.. I just be mute...
Well, if I write it here, my post been Deleted Moderators, like before...
Becouse in F95 I can not say any Bad Words about Dev... Only Good Words...
ravenhawk
ijako3
djkunn
Not Matter Avoible or Not Avoible, if Game have NTR, Dev is Automatic add to my Black List (n)
Let me put something in to perspective for you:

Number of games with the NTR tag: 228.
Number of games on F95Zone in total: 3880.

That's less than 6%. This is why your posts keep getting deleted. Perhaps attempt the 3652 games without the NTR tag before seeking out games with the NTR tag and insulting the developers?

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Anglela: I am sorry about what happen to your partner
You: I know he was a good gay
me: ROFLMAF really now. I would think he was a good guy but if he was a good gay more power to him right.
Outside of the spelling mistakes it looks to be interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: achref

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
ravenhawk
ijako3
djkunn
Not Matter Avoible or Not Avoible, if Game have NTR, Dev is Automatic add to my Black List (n)
That's fine. No one is forcing you to play any particular genre. But what purpose to you have in proclaiming it so colorfully here? Do you seriously think you are going to change anyone else's opinion about NTR?

Or are you just here to start a flame war?

Complaining about a tag in a demo serves no purpose, as it is neither productive nor constructive. Just move on to some other game that doesn't offend you.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's fine. No one is forcing you to play any particular genre. But what purpose to you have in proclaiming it so colorfully here? Do you seriously think you are going to change anyone else's opinion about NTR?

Or are you just here to start a flame war?

Complaining about a tag in a demo serves no purpose, as it is neither productive nor constructive. Just move on to some other game that doesn't offend you.
it is well known i'm not a fan of NTR but will play a game that gives me the choice..i mean CHOICE means you do not have to see it..experience it..does the person not get that?..are they unable to click the "NO" button is there some mental block preventing that?..its mind boggling that anyone has to complain..when it is clearly shown to be totally avoidable...should just report all his comments to the mods purely on the WTF basis..because they are without merit.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Speaking of NTR, my wife had her ass close to another man's crotch before I had the opportunity to shove a gun in his face.

I expect my hands to meet her buttocks in the next update, so that she learns her lesson well:devilish:

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Don't care about the NTR debate. Thank you for letting me spank those sweet girls bare asses, though. Would have been nice to finger them a bit but I expect we'll get to that in due time.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Anglela: I am sorry about what happen to your partner
You: I know he was a good gay
me: ROFLMAF really now. I would think he was a good guy but if he was a good gay more power to him right.
Outside of the spelling mistakes it looks to be interesting
He means guy or was that partner really gay :confused:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
first impressions:

the story looked interesting. BUT, the scene transitions are a bit weird and move too fast. english is definitely not the dev's first language(i won't speak more than that). also the scene after the mc helps the girl in the alley, all the pictures are weirdly stretched...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think the game is promising but needs a bit of polishing(writing and pacing of the story)

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
..do not start the NTR argument here..it is YOUR CHOICE..so arguing about it is like getting in a slappy fight with yourself in a toys r us bathroom because they are sold out of beany babies
Actually, given the context, I have a far better analogy. It is like walking into the Sushi restaurant right in the middle of the downtown restaurant area (the one with a Pizzeria on one side, A chinese restaurant the other, and opposite that fancy French place) and complaining that they have fish on the menu, because you don't like fish.

When it is pointed out that eating fish is avoidable even in the restaurant specifically marked as a Sushi restaurant, and that there are some excellent Beef Teriyaki dishes etc. they still are not happy. That's for the exact same reason that they walked into the Sushi restaurant in the first place past all the other options - it isn't about satisfaction for these narcissists, it is simply that they cannot bear even the idea that anywhere in the world is a menu not suited to them - regardless how many other restaurants they passed to get there.

And that is why even after being forcibly thrown out of a dozen sushi restaurants previously, they still walk into the new Fish and Chip shop next day...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Actually, given the context, I have a far better analogy. It is like walking into the Sushi restaurant right in the middle of the downtown restaurant area (the one with a Pizzeria on one side, A chinese restaurant the other, and opposite that fancy French place) and complaining that they have fish on the menu, because you don't like fish.

When it is pointed out that eating fish is avoidable even in the restaurant specifically marked as a Sushi restaurant, and that there are some excellent Beef Teriyaki dishes etc. they still are not happy. That's for the exact same reason that they walked into the Sushi restaurant in the first place past all the other options - it isn't about satisfaction for these narcissists, it is simply that they cannot bear even the idea that anywhere in the world is a menu not suited to them - regardless how many other restaurants they passed to get there.

And that is why even after being forcibly thrown out of a dozen sushi restaurants previously, they still walk into the new Fish and Chip shop next day...
And how often are you The Guy?! ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here is an example of the brilliant use of the English language in this game:

"Hi, Mr. XXXXX, I hird so mush about you."

The editing in this game seems to be non-existent, and needs to be done for future releases, if the developer really expects to generate a following.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
When MC pulled out the hand cannon to blow away the NTR? :ROFLMAO:

Story seems aight. With a bit of grammar work and spelling. Could be 10/10.

Reactions: crisbr
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes