PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Someone was asking abt flashlight in factory too. I guess I was confused. Glad u foind it then.

Its strange. Have u modded the game?
Downloaded from the Mega link and unzipped, right after it boots up it shows the opening screen for a couple seconds and then gives the error message. If 5.5 is coming out soon I will probably wait for that :D

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
i'm the only 1 asking for the dang flashlight and wrench at the factory and i didnt mod 5.4 , i dont know why its so hard for someone on here to answer a simple question about a game everyone is playing as well, its worse here then going to the dentist and having a tooth pulled

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
i'm the only 1 asking for the dang flashlight and wrench at the factory and i didnt mod 5.4 , i dont know why its so hard for someone on here to answer a simple question about a game everyone is playing as well, its worse here then going to the dentist and having a tooth pulled
You have to get the batteries in the van if you haven't done that first.
The flashlight is at the 2nd floor, in the room with the crates and shit.
The wrench is just right up ahead the next (dark) room after getting the flashlight (yes, you need the flashlight to get the wrench).

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
The wrench is just right up ahead the next (dark) room after getting the flashlight (yes, you need the flashlight to get the wrench).
How do you free your hands at the factory?

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
incl. the 2-factor authorization password on pc?

Otherwise, you tried restarting the game? or didn't install any mods prior to the new update?
I tried everything in the lab (Also restarting the game), but i am not able to writte the passcode which opens the door, i cant even hide the textbox with the H (I can do it with my mouse)

It is like when i tried to put the code in the door, my keyboard stops working. (Someone else with this problem in Maebe labs?)

Well, still.... i am interested in Mia story, but if this new patch does not include much more content with her i can leave the lab alone. (I already saw those scene in previous patchs)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Downloaded from the Mega link and unzipped, right after it boots up it shows the opening screen for a couple seconds and then gives the error message. If 5.5 is coming out soon I will probably wait for that :D
Is it your first time playing? Well if you screenshot the error message I could understand better but no one else seems to have the problem so far.

You da best.

How do you free your hands at the factory?
Knife on box.

Just join discord and find answers to all ur questions about the game there.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I tried everything in the lab (Also restarting the game), but i am not able to writte the passcode which opens the door, i cant even hide the textbox with the H (I can do it with my mouse)

It is like when i tried to put the code in the door, my keyboard stops working. (Someone else with this problem in Maebe labs?)

Well, still.... i am interested in Mia story, but if this new patch does not include much more content with her i can leave the lab alone. (I already saw those scene in previous patchs)
If thats the case, something seems broken. Did u start a new game? I don't know what u did to break it unless i have more information. Are u on pc? Did u add any mods or do any edits? So far no one reported this problem yet.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Ok, I've questioned the nuns. There are 4 side quests opened but I guess only Evelyn has a side quest right now, right?
I guess Beatrice "good guy" path still doesn't exist. I also did Moon's event. I'm not missing anything else, am I? While doing these, I had to ignore the errors a few times, and I didn't experience any errors other than that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 1467675
Yeah, but I still don't know the answer..
You will come across a corridor when you go into the dark passage with a flashlight. It will have a rolled up scroll. You will find the shapes of the borders on there, including position of the dots, to match what's on the wall. This will give you the letters to spell out the answer. Then, you match the letters to the numbers at the bottom of that scroll to get the passcode for that door.

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
how do we open the crypt door... i got the paper roll and there is a writing on the wall says "who killed jesus" but what do i have to do with these

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
i saw your comment but wdym by "shapes of the borders" and how do i have to match the the numbers with that dots i just dont get it... i mean there is no shapes in the paper roll like the ones on the wall so i cant match anything. dude, we need the matches to see the shapes... ffs. the problem is my poor brain still doesnt understand what to do with this shit. pigpen cipher, really?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes