GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
MoolahMilk - I've been experiencing an issue where Transitions get re-enabled. I've had to disable multiple times now. Not sure if Renpy issue or something else. Reporting anyway.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
That's very convoluted IMO. We're already holding a flashlight and Eve is holding an oil lamp so to have to use specifically matches to light up the scroll is a very far-fetched solution. I'm happy someone wrote the password in this thread earlier because I would never ever have thought to try that.
Theres a hint on the scroll.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i've asked this a couple times already and got no answer ,my question is , i'm in the warehouse and i cant find the tool for the power box , its suppose to be a screwdriver or wrench

MoolahMilk - I've been experiencing an issue where Transitions get re-enabled. I've had to disable multiple times now. Not sure if Renpy issue or something else. Reporting anyway.
Thanks for reporting but the transitions are used for the sms system.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Oh, i'm okay with the mechanics and the game play, please, don't misunderstand me: I'm not okay with the fact that some options/choices are blocked by the "This will be available in Episode 2"-thingy and i don't understand why but it clearly means that at some point i'll must re-do the whole game all over again just to be sure that i didn't missed something(Like what kind of approach use to have sex with Beatrice). That's it. No other issues with the game of any kind but the one i'm talking about here and now.
I get what you mean demoness. But the part with moon that ends on a cliffhanger as well as the part with beatrice (with only bad path) is "tagged". Which means in the next update, the scene will open again when I've fully completed it and the player will see the scene again as if it is new. Get what I mean?

It's my best attempt to still give players some diversity in content while I work on other parts of the game. Or else every update would only have a very specific part. Again this is a pretty complex game and I still have to balance content every update. And i simply do not have time to complete the entire moon arc, beatrice arc and SOL case at the same time. A worth while compromise and you can decide if you want good or bad for Beatrice next update without having to replay the entire game.

Hope I am able to explain it clearly enough.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I get what you mean demoness. But the part with moon that ends on a cliffhanger as well as the part with beatrice (with only bad path) is "tagged". Which means in the next update, the scene will open again when I've fully completed it and the player will see the scene again as if it is new. Get what I mean?

It's my best attempt to still give players some diversity in content while I work on other parts of the game. Or else every update would only have a very specific part. Again this is a pretty complex game and I still have to balance content every update. And i simply do not have time to complete the entire moon arc, beatrice arc and SOL case at the same time. A worth while compromise and you can decide if you want good or bad for Beatrice next update without having to replay the entire game.

Hope I am able to explain it clearly enough.
I'm english is lacking...but basically it would mean that in the next update/s, i will have a way to go back to those choices and eventually choose differently? Did i understood correctly?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Also initially in Sage's side quest, I felt bad on making Sage cheat on Ryan by banging w/ MC but after seeing what happened in Moon's quest it feels justified now but I don't know whether Ryan's actions was a red herring or its intentional.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.5 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.11 GB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Beta? We are waiting non leaked version since 1 month ago and we got beta update? Thanks, we gonna wait non-beta update this time then...

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
one day, some heroes will make a full walkthrough-mod or something XD
I mean it had one awhile back but the modders stopped when the Dev said one would be built into the next release. That release being this one as it's the first full release since that statement...I guess that feature got cut?

Irks me as I skipped a couple releases in anticipation as the game is opaque in its choices and the order of operation required for certain things.

Reactions: bogeyparr

Efelefem

Mar 3, 2020
I've finished interrogating all the nuns, getting 3/3 and blackmailing them as well as finishing the crypt part, but it seems I can't progress the quest any further? Any ideas?

Last edited:

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
MoolahMilk - Not sure if this one is reported yet, but get this while interrogating Theresa about addictions:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Case_SOL.rpy", line 6694, in <module>
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Case_SOL.rpyc", line 6694, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Case_SOL.rpy", line 6694, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Deviant Anomalies 0.5.4.Beta.Build
Sat Oct 23 09:50:07 2021
I got the same error when interrogating Delilah... (last interrogation for me.)

While running game code:
File "game/Case_SOL.rpy", line 4615, in <module>

Full traceback:
File "Case_SOL.rpyc", line 4615, in script

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Sun Oct 24 07:56:30 2021

Reactions: Akka26

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I got the same error when interrogating Delilah... (last interrogation for me.)

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "Case_SOL.rpyc", line 4615, in script

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Sun Oct 24 07:56:30 2021

heya, is this your first time ever playing DA and is this the only time u encounter the unicode error?

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
heya, is this your first time ever playing DA and is this the only time u encounter the unicode error?
Its a new game from the start, but I do have some old saves lying around from when I looked at the game in december 2020.
No its not the only time, I also had the error 3 or 4 times during the interrogation of Teresa. I was loading an save from 10 minutes in the past. I noticed I missed the sex addiction and went back to see if I messed her interrogation up. I had

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
and now getting the bait for the rat trap
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Case_SOL.rpy", line 11236, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "Case_SOL.rpyc", line 11236, in script
  File "game/Case_SOL.rpy", line 11236, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Sun Oct 24 08:35:30 2021

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes