deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
where to find kara?? havent seen her after a put here in the stripclub?? and i remove her from the stripclub but cant find her or call here even i kick her boyfriend out of the house

yurekapnj

Mar 14, 2018
If you dosed Kara before giving Chrystal the slutty outfit, it's a known issue.
If you got there doing something else, let me know.

To unstuck yourself and use those lines :
Code:
c.tut_stop_state = 3
k.dean_state = 4

This issue still exist more than one year later :(
I played today for the first time this game with the 0.42-4, and i'm blocked because of this problem. And the console thing didn't work, so i had to start over from an old save, made me lost more than one hour.
Maybe the best way to avoid the risk that this problem occurs would be to add a condition, so that the player can't dose the dean before giving the outfit.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This issue still exist more than one year later :(
I played today for the first time this game with the 0.42-4, and i'm blocked because of this problem. And the console thing didn't work, so i had to start over from an old save, made me lost more than one hour.
Maybe the best way to avoid the risk that this problem occurs would be to add a condition, so that the player can't dose the dean before giving the outfit.
Well if that was as you said the same issue the workaround should have worked.

Hence why it is not the same issue.

Anyway, I'll start a bughunt devsteam momentarily.
As always I'll be available for any question you might have.

Since it is a bughunt session I don't know how long it will take, probably quite late.

yurekapnj

Mar 14, 2018
Well if that was as you said the same issue the workaround should have worked.
Hence why it is not the same issue.
Well what you are saying does make sense.
I guess the issue was fixed but the modification made wasn't enough.

The game is good, so i hope this bughunt will be successful !

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.42.5 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

Changes :
  • Removing the procuring material step from making serum
  • Fixed a display bug when removing a girl from working at the stripclub
  • "Fixing" the issue with Harley not being available at the stripclub during her last stage
  • Retroactively fixing the very odd case of the meeting with Kara after First Alice encounter not triggering
  • Fixed all the display issues with the sexshop promotion events (good catch HeavyEavy !)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
The v0.42.5 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

Changes :
  • Removing the procuring material step from making serum
  • Fixed a display bug when removing a girl from working at the stripclub
  • "Fixing" the issue with Harley not being available at the stripclub during her last stage
  • Retroactively fixing the very odd case of the meeting with Kara after First Alice encounter not triggering
  • Fixed all the display issues with the sexshop promotion events (good catch HeavyEavy !)
I've checked this new version for the bugs I reported before and seems everything's good for me, although fixing stripclub bugs required reloading an earlier save where you haven't encountered these bugs.
Trying to put fully trained stage 3 Harley to work at the stripclub gave me message "It's too late to introduce her", although she used to work at stage 2. But reloading at an earlier point, when Harley is at stage 3 but not trained made it possible to put her to work at the stripclub again.
Same for Lola, I had her trained at the gym (all options except serum) and working at the stripclub in a later savegame, and she disappeared from the game with the 0.42.5 patch being unavailable at the gym and also at the stripclub if I make her stop working there. However, if I reload en earlier save at the point where she's not trained and train her again, It's all fine.
So, in short, if someone is still experiencing stripclub-related bugs, an earlier save or new playthrough should do the trick.

wolfy7777

Jul 27, 2017
Game is so buggy now. NOT PLAYABLE! The patches and updates are so bad they make Fallout 76 look like an improvement. Developer needs to go back to making a game instead milking the patreons out of money.

• Angry
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Game is so buggy now. NOT PLAYABLE! The patches and updates are so bad they make Fallout 76 look like an improvement. Developer needs to go back to making a game instead milking the patreons out of money.
How about helping the developer not milk their patrons and make a game by telling what some of these bugs you are dealing with are?

wolfy7777

Jul 27, 2017
How about helping the developer not milk their patrons and make a game by telling what some of these bugs you are dealing with are?
Love to help if I was the game developer. But I am a game player. The developer, if they have a game worth playing, makes a game that is an enjoyable experience. This game has not. I have played a few versions of this game that were good. No crashes. My issue, is that the developer has made the game a "grinder". Any alteration, from the developers vision, causes Crashes!. The story is ok., the graphics are fine. Its the alterations in the flow of the game, the story. If you decide to make money first, before moving on (which you could do in the earlier versions) now end up in error messages. The game is now cheap and not worth playing. Trying to get people to pay for a sh!t game (I was a patreon member) It did have promise. And if you don't like my answers, you can lick my taint. I'm done with your pointless bullsh!t! Shut the fu(k Up and bate in the corner. I'm Done.

• Haha

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Love to help if I was the game developer. But I am a game player. The developer, if they have a game worth playing, makes a game that is an enjoyable experience. This game has not. I have played a few versions of this game that were good. No crashes. My issue, is that the developer has made the game a "grinder". Any alteration, from the developers vision, causes Crashes!. The story is ok., the graphics are fine. Its the alterations in the flow of the game, the story. If you decide to make money first, before moving on (which you could do in the earlier versions) now end up in error messages. The game is now cheap and not worth playing. Trying to get people to pay for a sh!t game (I was a patreon member) It did have promise. And if you don't like my answers, you can lick my taint. I'm done with your pointless bullsh!t! Shut the fu(k Up and bate in the corner. I'm Done.
Sir, this is an Arby's.

• Love

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I've checked this new version for the bugs I reported before and seems everything's good for me, although fixing stripclub bugs required reloading an earlier save where you haven't encountered these bugs.
Trying to put fully trained stage 3 Harley to work at the stripclub gave me message "It's too late to introduce her", although she used to work at stage 2. But reloading at an earlier point, when Harley is at stage 3 but not trained made it possible to put her to work at the stripclub again.
Same for Lola, I had her trained at the gym (all options except serum) and working at the stripclub in a later savegame, and she disappeared from the game with the 0.42.5 patch being unavailable at the gym and also at the stripclub if I make her stop working there. However, if I reload en earlier save at the point where she's not trained and train her again, It's all fine.
So, in short, if someone is still experiencing stripclub-related bugs, an earlier save or new playthrough should do the trick.
Well I think I need to clarify things a little there.

Harley needs to already have worked at the the stripclub at her second stage to be available at her third. That is intended, it is not a bug.
I added a line to notify you it is too late to introduce it to stripping if you didn't already in her second stage, hence why I wrote "Fixing" in the changelog. Later when Jan is available we will probably either add a way to make her strip or a dialogue to explain why it is no more possible.

I think it wouldn't bother Jan to make her strip from the third stage without the second first. But personally iven Alex's reaction at her second stage I would like him to refuse to make such a beauty work on his lowly establishment.

I am quite drama inclined. And when it comes to drama, Harley has the most potential. Really, I have suggested something like 4 or 5 possible route for her relationship with the MC depending on how she learn and handle the news of being drugged from the get go by the MC as well as learning that the MC "cheated" on her (if she consider their relation as exclusive) leading to the MC going full slaver on her.

The second is Chrystal with her parent situation and particularly her mother and the possibility of her being either lost or dead.
And the third would be Yuki and the quite old question : To whom is sending those selfies after the gym ? And possible her family getting involved.

Kara is currently the most developed character for me we both have a quite clear understanding of how she works and how the serums affect her. So there is possibilities but not as character building or developing.

Annnnd I digressed, dammit.

About Lola, I don't quite understand what you are describing, I don't think I changed her in any way in the later versions. If it is stripclub related then indeed I strengthen the stripclub logic so it should happen anymore.

At one point I cannot support the edge cases where someone updated to a minor version that wasn't quite good enough that caused a very particular case that will later once the fix for previous issues are release will block the state of the save.

This kind of interactions are both too hard to predict and cases that happen only once. Making the code works for it can easily break stuff for much more cases, so fixing those specific cases are often not worth the risk and the trouble.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Well I think I need to clarify things a little there.

Harley needs to already have worked at the the stripclub at her second stage to be available at her third. That is intended, it is not a bug.
I added a line to notify you it is too late to introduce it to stripping if you didn't already in her second stage, hence why I wrote "Fixing" in the changelog. Later when Jan is available we will probably either add a way to make her strip or a dialogue to explain why it is no more possible.

I think it wouldn't bother Jan to make her strip from the third stage without the second first. But personally iven Alex's reaction at her second stage I would like him to refuse to make such a beauty work on his lowly establishment.

I am quite drama inclined. And when it comes to drama, Harley has the most potential. Really, I have suggested something like 4 or 5 possible route for her relationship with the MC depending on how she learn and handle the news of being drugged from the get go by the MC as well as learning that the MC "cheated" on her (if she consider their relation as exclusive) leading to the MC going full slaver on her.

The second is Chrystal with her parent situation and particularly her mother and the possibility of her being either lost or dead.
And the third would be Yuki and the quite old question : To whom is sending those selfies after the gym ? And possible her family getting involved.

Kara is currently the most developed character for me we both have a quite clear understanding of how she works and how the serums affect her. So there is possibilities but not as character building or developing.

Annnnd I digressed, dammit.

About Lola, I don't quite understand what you are describing, I don't think I changed her in any way in the later versions. If it is stripclub related then indeed I strengthen the stripclub logic so it should happen anymore.

At one point I cannot support the edge cases where someone updated to a minor version that wasn't quite good enough that caused a very particular case that will later once the fix for previous issues are release will block the state of the save.

This kind of interactions are both too hard to predict and cases that happen only once. Making the code works for it can easily break stuff for much more cases, so fixing those specific cases are often not worth the risk and the trouble.
But she did work at second stage there, that's what I was saying. But somehow it matters at which point of 3rd stage she is reintroduced to the stripclub. I have several saves of the same playthrough. I have one where I completed some of 3rd stage training, but not all of it - and in that save I can make her work again. And the other save is several days later with fully completed training (the one I sent you for identification of Kara not appearing bug) - and it's too late to introduce her. Well, that's not the point, just mentioned it for someone who's still experiencing the bugs that already bugged saves seem to remain bugged and you need to reload an earlier save.

Also, since you're talking about possible endings, would there be one of slave harem type? I mean, there's already Chrystal+Yuki training option, so they don't seem to mind, and if we go full slaver on Harley she shouldn't mind either. Or will MC be forced to choose one girl? That's ok too and I'm looking forward to try Harley endings you mentioned when they're done.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
But she did work at second stage there, that's what I was saying. But somehow it matters at which point of 3rd stage she is reintroduced to the stripclub. I have several saves of the same playthrough. I have one where I completed some of 3rd stage training, but not all of it - and in that save I can make her work again. And the other save is several days later with fully completed training (the one I sent you for identification of Kara not appearing bug) - and it's too late to introduce her. Well, that's not the point, just mentioned it for someone who's still experiencing the bugs that already bugged saves seem to remain bugged and you need to reload an earlier save.

Also, since you're talking about possible endings, would there be one of slave harem type? I mean, there's already Chrystal+Yuki training option, so they don't seem to mind, and if we go full slaver on Harley she shouldn't mind either. Or will MC be forced to choose one girl? That's ok too and I'm looking forward to try Harley endings you mentioned when they're done.
By "full slaver" I meant non-consens.

But I want to be very clear, as most of the ideas I throw at Jan they will probably not stick. In the end he is the one that gets to decide what we add.

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
Big bug found. If you dismiss Kara before you help her with her boss thing, you can't get her back. Can't call her, can't meet her. Nothing. Just stsrt over. 1 misclick and you're fucked.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
The v0.42.4 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

Changes :
  • Fixing some cases that could lead to a bug when managing the girl working at the stripclub

When loading a save you will probably get a "Could not find return label" exception, in that case just rollback, it should work.
Great way to satisfy eveybody... Thx a lot !

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes