GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Is the girl staying with MC a lesbian bcuz she is pretty much drooling over every woman she sees and pretty much treats MC has just a friend ??
It's actually the MC is staying with her. Lesbian, not really.....definitely bi. Sabrina is really the only female she's very into...but as the story goes, it depends on what the MC does to how Aubrey will ultimately view you. We're just not that far yet for the payoff. I think it's on day 4 when Aubrey is at the lawyers with Sabrina and those two have a conversation which kinda lets you know where the mc stands....especially if you slept with Mac at the bar. So there's a few avenues things could go. But is she a straight up lesbian, no. At least not yet hopfully, lol. I hope that helps clear some things up for you.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: c_oriole

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I think she is, as she is legit ogling over sabrina and even sort of acts concerned when she sees MC sitting with them so if u are thinking of some action with her that might be her and some other woman with poor MC just watching . That's just my opinion , rest is upto dev how he wants the story to unfold and character development.
If you want to checkout what I wrote to Sming403, that kinda answers your question. :) Have a good one.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: c_oriole

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Finally got all of the script completed. Now I can fully concentrate on rendering. Now I can try and put both machines to work. Hopefully that'll work out. I know the script writing has been a minute. The script for this update is on the massive side....so if you're not into a story....not sure what to tell you, lol. With that, quite a bit will be added and hopefully a pleasant surprise for everyone. The story gets moved ahead in a big way, some of the story finally connects with also a line or two being tied up. Probably made things way more complicated than they need to be. Certainly the most ambitious script we've done so far. I'll keep you guys posted as to how the rendering is going and I'm sure Code Guy will pop some progress up on the patreon as we go. Certainly looking forward to bringing this visually alive.

ReturnofPoncho

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Finishing up a few things before I can dive headfirst into marathon rendering....or try to at least. Lets see how work takes out of me this week(returned to fulltime last week). BUT.....if there are any Mac fans out there.....and maybe some Matrix fans(I'm an uber Matrix fan and this was inspired by the new movie coming out in December)? Mac as Trinity.....I hope you guys like.

ReturnofPoncho

Trinity_Mac_Matrix.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Surprise update! 0.04.3 of Devil In Your Eyes now offers an Italian language version. Simply choose the language you wish to play in from the Preferences menu.

Special thanks to super fan Gleemer for going above and beyond to provide this translation. We aren't currently planning on adding any other languages just yet, but if any of you are polylingual, have experience doing game translations, and feel like helping out the project, feel free to message us :p

-Coding Guy​

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Devil In Your Eyes [v0.04.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 530 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 495 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Devil In Your Eyes [v0.04.3] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc stats // love // lust // friendship // creep // trust

mc.png love.png lust.png friend.png creep.png trust.png

choices detection/outcome

choice1.png choice2.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

Reactions: 0x52 and AwsHen

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Surprise update! 0.04.3 of Devil In Your Eyes now offers an Italian language version. Simply choose the language you wish to play in from the Preferences menu.

PC & Linux

Mac

Special thanks to super fan Gleemer for going above and beyond to provide this translation. We aren't currently planning on adding any other languages just yet, but if any of you are polylingual, have experience doing game translations, and feel like helping out the project, feel free to message us :p

-Coding Guy​
Keep up your good work! I love this game! Thank you

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Keep up your good work! I love this game! Thank you
Your profile pic scares the hell out of me, but I appreciate the praise :p This update was just a quick side project. We'll be getting back to putting out 0.05 shortly.

Is it ntr free game ??
Zero NTR. When we first made the game, my partner on the project slipped up and included the NTR tag by accident. If your question is based on the first several pages of board discussion, that was all a big misunderstanding. The game DOES include a sex scene between two characters who aren't the main character or one of the romantic interests, but there's no cucking shenanigans going on. You'll be fine.

-Coding Guy​

desmo321

Nov 7, 2020
Your profile pic scares the hell out of me, but I appreciate the praise :p This update was just a quick side project. We'll be getting back to putting out 0.05 shortly.

Zero NTR. When we first made the game, my partner on the project slipped up and included the NTR tag by accident. If your question is based on the first several pages of board discussion, that was all a big misunderstanding. The game DOES include a sex scene between two characters who aren't the main character or one of the romantic interests, but there's no cucking shenanigans going on. You'll be fine.

-Coding Guy​
thank the lord and you

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Artemis Game is called. You can find it around here ...
This is the bigger picture with the babe of our user avatar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Coding Guy​
Game oN!

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Missing tags & misplaced tags etc... Are possible you know
Sonico
Again, 1 1/2 year of ongoing thread. Considering how rabid a good chunk of the F95 crew is about the subject,
how probable is it missing for this long, if applicable?

Yes, a new update could come with unexpected surprises of all kinds, it definitely can happen in any game - but again, ntr, can you imagine the sheer mass bitching or squeals of glee from cucks & voyeurs that a sudden incident would spawn?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes