RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 2052M
SHA1SUM: 915437a83f238b8fedeb6e988d82b3380d758515
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sergii-g

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
"Greenley" and "Smecker" - Boondock Saints yeah :ROFLMAO:-- still waiting for part 3 ... :confused:
YES! We've been waiting for someone to notice the reference. Congratulations, you win a cookie.

Childhood friend, not Sister? Makes me sad. :cry:
Sorry Blood. Not every game can be every kink.

What's the deal with the facial expressions in this thing? I can't tell if this one is a town full of Gilbert Godfreys or just that moment in the day when the breakfast burrito kicks in.

View attachment 1441573

Yeeeaaaah, Day 1 renders are still a little odd in places. When we first started this project, we were very new to both Ren'Py and DAZ Studios. Over time, we're clearing out the... unorthodox art and adding in replacements. Thankfully we've gotten a hell of a lot better at this with practice.

-Coding Guy​

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Renders show definite improvement as the game progresses.. and the game hits my sweet spot pretty well too. Keep on rocking Graphicus Rex Oh, and fix that car for me.. looking forward to seeing how that ride turns out.
Thanks, man. Certainly appreciate that. Both of us keep trying to improve upon things. As for the car, I should get that situated at some point, lol.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Renders show definite improvement as the game progresses.. and the game hits my sweet spot pretty well too. Keep on rocking Graphicus Rex Oh, and fix that car for me.. looking forward to seeing how that ride turns out.
By the way, great pic of Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heroes as your main pic :)

ReturnofPoncho

• Love
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes