GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Oh, and Brutus went from a bit of craic, to a Grade-A asshole in 2 seconds. I don't think I like Brutus as a buddy after this update. Not. One. Bit.
There's a reason I decided to call Scene 21 "Brutus is a real shitstain sometimes" :p He's still one of my favorite characters, but christ did I want to hang him from a coat hook by his thong strap in that scene.

-Coding Guy​

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
There's a reason I decided to call Scene 21 "Brutus is a real shitstain sometimes" :p He's still one of my favorite characters, but christ did I want to hang him from a coat hook by his thong strap in that scene.

-Coding Guy​
Yeah, I went back to see if there was a way to avoid that, by acting differently... but nope, the guy just made me so angry in that scene anyways lol

• Haha
Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yeah, I went back to see if there was a way to avoid that, by acting differently... but nope, the guy just made me so angry in that scene anyways lol
Yeah, I write Brutus in a way that he's that friend that always gets you mad or gets you in trouble even when you try hard to avoid it. He's very uninhibited and just wants instant gratification. I hope there are at least spots where you laugh at what he does, lol.

ReturnofPoncho

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Yeah, I write Brutus in a way that he's that friend that always gets you mad or gets you in trouble even when you try hard to avoid it. He's very uninhibited and just wants instant gratification. I hope there are at least spots where you laugh at what he does, lol.

ReturnofPoncho
Up until that point, I did. Now, I don't trust him at all lol

• Haha

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded it today and made a playthru. Enjoyed it, so not going to the "Not fun"-folder. For me it's a good 4* so far. Like most of the LIs and I really like the character Leah, my fave, but she could be made a little bit more attractive. There is something weird with her neck/face. Waiting for next update. (y) :cool:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Downloaded it today and made a playthru. Enjoyed it, so not going to the "Not fun"-folder. For me it's a good 4* so far. Like most of the LIs and I really like the character Leah, my fave, but she could be made a little bit more attractive. There is something weird with her neck/face. Waiting for next update. (y) :cool:
Poncho handles the artwork, and from the start he really wanted to try to put together unique characters, rather than just relying on off-the-shelf models. As we've gotten more experience, this became a less dangerous approach : P Leah in particular has been an ever-evolving character, more so than any of the others. It's possible there'll be some refinements later on, but in any case, it's nice to hear she has some fans. She's definitely one of the most wholesome human beings of the bunch, less fucked-up than average by far.

If you feel like rating the thread and writing us up a quick review to match that four star assessment, we'd be grateful ^_^

The next update should be out (I'm hoping) a bit before Thanksgiving. I'm currently coding scene 8 of... I think 13 or so? It's gonna be a longer update, but the script is mostly done being written and the renders and implementation are under way. Just gotta avoid coming home from the day job too exhausted to work on it...

-Coding Guy​

Reactions: bludmarine

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Poncho handles the artwork, and from the start he really wanted to try to put together unique characters, rather than just relying on off-the-shelf models. As we've gotten more experience, this became a less dangerous approach : P Leah in particular has been an ever-evolving character, more so than any of the others. It's possible there'll be some refinements later on, but in any case, it's nice to hear she has some fans. She's definitely one of the most wholesome human beings of the bunch, less fucked-up than average by far.

If you feel like rating the thread and writing us up a quick review to match that four star assessment, we'd be grateful ^_^

The next update should be out (I'm hoping) a bit before Thanksgiving. I'm currently coding scene 8 of... I think 13 or so? It's gonna be a longer update, but the script is mostly done being written and the renders and implementation are under way. Just gotta avoid coming home from the day job too exhausted to work on it...

-Coding Guy​
I will make a proper review, just want one more update. For some reasons, even I don't know certainly why, I change my mind about games when I have to go on after an update. I like it to feel natural to go on playing even after two months. Some of the games I've stopped playing was games that I really loved, but still couldn't go on playing. Like a love at first sight, but then realising that she wasn't your type after all! :ROFLMAO: Well, I'm just a normally weird guy.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I will make a proper review, just want one more update. For some reasons, even I don't know certainly why, I change my mind about games when I have to go on after an update. I like it to feel natural to go on playing even after two months. Some of the games I've stopped playing was games that I really loved, but still couldn't go on playing. Like a love at first sight, but then realising that she wasn't your type after all! :ROFLMAO: Well, I'm just a normally weird guy.
Huh. Welp, here's hoping you don't change your mind come Day 5!

-CG​

Reactions: TheDick69+

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why is it the Dev's cannot come clean from the beginning - NTR or Not in the story
Really bugs me when they play games with thier readers and in the end hurts themselves

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Also why is it that the MC is always an idiot - can't make up his mind who he likes - always trying to fuck anything he can
HE should be able to ignore anyone he wants, if he wants Aubrey he should go for her, if he doesn't want Sheena then fuck it - I never met a guy who would just stand there and let a broad he didn't like suck him off

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can go 4 Aubrey ... so hard she locks him out of major part of this game.

MC has to live it up somehow .. remember he and his longest lover babe had hook up
adventures (it is unclear if he banged her hard and long before or after her divorce)

Dev made it so he coaches MC to go hard and go all in for everything any babe has.

Some babes let him go further than others ... that is all. Game will not let you slouch
at your game .. you are on conquest agenda and your goal is bang!

Also why is it that the MC is always an idiot - can't make up his mind who he likes - always trying to fuck anything he can
HE should be able to ignore anyone he wants, if he wants Aubrey he should go for her, if he doesn't want Sheena then fuck it - I never met a guy who would just stand there and let a broad he didn't like suck him off

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
MC can go 4 Aubrey ... so hard she locks him out of major part of this game.

MC has to live it up somehow .. remember he and his longest lover babe had hook up
adventures (it is unclear if he banged her hard and long before or after her divorce)

Dev made it so he coaches MC to go hard and go all in for everything any babe has.

Some babes let him go further than others ... that is all. Game will not let you slouch
at your game .. you are on conquest agenda and your goal is bang!
So can you just ignore some of the others, most if not all people have preferences in the type of girl / man they want and also those you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole = so looking at the LI in this story - some are way opposites and would deffenitely not be desirded by all - Sheena is one of them as is Leah

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
So can you just ignore some of the others, most if not all people have preferences in the type of girl / man they want and also those you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole = so looking at the LI in this story - some are way opposites and would deffenitely not be desirded by all - Sheena is one of them as is Leah
Well, not desired by you. And that's cool. Everyone has their preferences.....you make the choices in the game. You don't have to have the bj from Sheena if you don't answer the questions at the bar a certain way....You have choices in the game, so you saying the MC is one way, it's how you're playing the character. You're making the choices. Everyone has their taste and we're not doing this to cater to just one person. We've had good feedback on all the models and we've had bad feedback on all the models. We've had more positive feedback than bad. So if you don't like the models being used, sorry that they don't meet your rigid standard I guess?

As for your NTR comment....no one is playing games at all and don't quite get what you mean by "coming clean". There's a douchebag line in the game where if you make asshole choices...guess what, you get treated like an asshole. Other than that, there is no ntr in the game. No one is hurting themselves. We're telling the story we want to tell and we've been done apologizing for it for awhile now. We might not be the game for you and that's totally fine. There are a ton to choose from.

ReturnofPoncho

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Keep forgetting that the game crashes on me and then I lose the game app file entirely. Guess I'll play the android version then.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Keep forgetting that the game crashes on me and then I lose the game app file entirely. Guess I'll play the android version then.
Can you shoot us a message and let us know what's happening when it crashes on you and what version are you playing? We haven't had any other person report any issues so it'd help. Thank you in advance :)

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
So quick update on the game.....just got done staging the second half of Scene 1. Some have already seen us mention we're trying to be a little more ambitious with this update and trying some new things, especially with the opening of the update. So lots of renders for scene 1. So while those render, I'm going to be taking a night to put together and render a Halloween themed image to ender into a contest Daz Studio has going on. I'll post it here as well as our patreon, twitter and OF page. Links to the patreon and OF page are at the bottom of this post and you can find us on twitter at @GraphicusR. Talk to you soon, guys....

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: Angeldncr69

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Can you shoot us a message and let us know what's happening when it crashes on you and what version are you playing? We haven't had any other person report any issues so it'd help. Thank you in advance :)

ReturnofPoncho
It crashes randomly. Buffers (loading signal on your mouse screen) and then boop! Gone! I usually play on 32-bit. Windows version? I don't remember.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Playing on a vintage version of Windows could definitely make a difference, yeah. Do you have similar issues with other Ren'Py games? I can't imagine that we're doing anything unusual with the engine, so it'd be weird if our game is especially crash-prone compared to other VNs that use the engine.

-Coding Guy

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well, not desired by you. And that's cool. Everyone has their preferences.....you make the choices in the game. You don't have to have the bj from Sheena if you don't answer the questions at the bar a certain way....You have choices in the game, so you saying the MC is one way, it's how you're playing the character. You're making the choices. Everyone has their taste and we're not doing this to cater to just one person. We've had good feedback on all the models and we've had bad feedback on all the models. We've had more positive feedback than bad. So if you don't like the models being used, sorry that they don't meet your rigid standard I guess?

As for your NTR comment....no one is playing games at all and don't quite get what you mean by "coming clean". There's a douchebag line in the game where if you make asshole choices...guess what, you get treated like an asshole. Other than that, there is no ntr in the game. No one is hurting themselves. We're telling the story we want to tell and we've been done apologizing for it for awhile now. We might not be the game for you and that's totally fine. There are a ton to choose from.

ReturnofPoncho
Alright I will give you the benefit of the doubt and proceed as I wish with the choices given - thanks

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Playing on a vintage version of Windows could definitely make a difference, yeah. Do you have similar issues with other Ren'Py games? I can't imagine that we're doing anything unusual with the engine, so it'd be weird if our game is especially crash-prone compared to other VNs that use the engine.

-Coding Guy
I don't remember which games I have played that had the same thing as this (on renpy system), but all I know is that some games on Unity never loads on screen after showing Unity Engine or whatever. Games on renpy rarely even happen. Well it's okay. I'm currently playing this on android without any problems so yeah.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes