GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
So, it totally sucks I probably won't be able to do a Halloween render for that Daz contest I wanted to enter into. I ran into some problems with the one I was doing and just going to take way too much time to try and correct and I'm not really in the mood to start from scratch. BUT, pretty much got the rest of scene 1 rendered. Not sure exactly how many renders the first scene will have with everything combined, but certainly well over 300....I have to redo some plus edits after....Hoping Code Guy might be able to have some previews up on the patreon by the end of the weekend, but we'll see what happens.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
So all of the first scene is finally done. It's actually our biggest and most ambitious bit we've tried yet. If you check out our patreon you can see some previews from the first batch that was done a little bit ago and the 2nd half we posted the other day. Currently in the process of staging the second scene and hopefully will start rendering that tonight. So we're moving a long. That first scene really took a long time and a lot out of us. So certainly apologize for being behind the eight ball a little bit time wise.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Scene 2 renders are done. Going to try and start the animation for scene 2 tomorrow as well as start staging scene 3. It's moving along.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hey, open question to people who know this site better than I do: are there any tags we should add to the game that reflect the fact that DIYE has some older women as romantic interests? None of them are moms, so 'MILF' doesn't quite qualify, but I feel like we're failing to advertise one of the more unique elements the game offers.

-Coding Guy​

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey, open question to people who know this site better than I do: are there any tags we should add to the game that reflect the fact that DIYE has some older women as romantic interests? None of them are moms, so 'MILF' doesn't quite qualify, but I feel like we're failing to advertise one of the more unique elements the game offers.

-Coding Guy​
See the tag list here. Note that the 'MILF' tag is explicitly defined as based on (apparent) age, irrespective of parental status:

• Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Well, scene 3 is rendering. Took a break from trying to fix an animation for scene 2. Hopefully we can get that figured out or will have to redo it.....not looking forward to that, lol....

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
To give you guys a heads up, all of the coding is done and renders are coming along. Pretty much, all the scenes prior to the final massive one are done render wise. I'm just doing those animations before moving onto the final one. Those who've checked out the game should know by now I kinda like to end the update with something big. Or at least something with substance. So it's moving along. Both Code Guy and I hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving if you live in the states.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys, just to give you a heads up, things are moving along with the animations prior to the massive final scene. So we're getting there. Hopefully will start staging the beginning of the final scene tomorrow night while I have an animation running on the other machine. Still have a few I want to knock out. Just wanted to let you know. Hopefully if you live in the States, you had a good Thanksgiving...if you don't, hopefully things are good.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Haven't played this in awhile. I really like the progress so far. Nice work on improving the renders. When's the next update coming out?
Glad you're enjoying it, and thanks for noticing the improvements. It's funny the difference some practice can make.

The next update's release is entirely dependent on how quickly we can get the renders and animations done for the last stretch. Coding is pretty much complete, but we need the art to go with the dialogue. I think if we're being realistic about things, a January update is most likely. I hate that it's taking us this long, but I'd hate to rush the release and put out something half-baked even more.

-Coding Guy​

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Next section is finally staged and rendering is commencing......putting animations on hold for now so I can get through the rest of the renders...then back to animations. Trying to get this done as quickly as we can, but not as many hours in the day that we need between life and fulltime jobs....but we are moving along.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yeah....dealing with covid is for the birds......even after being vaxxed and wearing my mask.....still got it.....and it's kicking my ass. All my Xmas plans went to hell. I hope you guys had a good holiday.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys, some of you may or may not have known, we're dealing with some covid issues. I've(ReturnofPoncho) been trying to work on the game while also quarantining and getting better. Code Guy has been doing this his thing as well. I have the next section of the final scene rendering now and starting to stage the next section. there's about 7 or 8 sections to this final scene. So trying to get through those and then the animations. Trying to move along. Just wanted to give you guys an update so you know what's going on. If we don't make a post prior, just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!.
ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Next section of final scene is done. Once Code Guy has a chance to install them into the game he'll pop up some previews on the patreon. Last update, he posted an image of 2 new characters being introduced, so if you want to check them out head on over. Getting ready to start staging the next section here tonight. I think we have about 4 more sections to go and then the renders will finally be done. Just will have to go back and do animations after that. Everything hitting at once over the last month on top of the holidays has just totally sucked. Hopefully we're back on track and get this monster finally completed.

ReturnofPoncho

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes