hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Let us know you like it.....also, curious, which dream sequences did you get at the start of Day 5?
As a perv, I went through the three potential dream sequences available. In the end, I decided to go back and skip the date with Leah. Why? Because Rachel kind of reminds me of a short-haired blonde woman at my university who has a great personality and is pretty cute but most likely gay. What can I say? To make matters worse, you then introduce Maggie who nails the face and hair even better. A bit thicker and she might have been a Daz creation of my own. Nicely done across the board on both of them, issues included. Yeah. Think I might have a new favorite girl now.

As far as the other ladies go; I'm finding myself leaning more toward Sheena, Charlene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Sheree, and the ring announcer (Is that Eva Angelina?). The FBI agent, Harris (don't care where she's been), and the Polaris (will we have more X-Men? :D) fall into the second tier. Not that I'm not a perv and looking forward to the MC boning everyone with a vagina introduced so far.

Aside from all that talk of dreams and my lustometer ratings, I really enjoyed this episode. Good jokes, an interesting story line, interesting dialog, new characters (who happen to be hot), solid rendering, and the MC being a tad less dicky made for a good play through. I'll have to cruise back through and try the options I skipped over.

Now, that ending... Dude! Thanks for the unexpected. I'll do another run and see what the other choices will supply while anticipating the fifth chapter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
As a perv, I went through the three potential dream sequences available. In the end, I decided to go back and skip the date with Leah. Why? Because Rachel kind of reminds me of a short-haired blonde woman at my university who has a great personality and is pretty cute but most likely gay. What can I say? To make matters worse, you then introduce Maggie who nails the face and hair even better. A bit thicker and she might have been a Daz creation of my own. Nicely done across the board on both of them, issues included. Yeah. Think I might have a new favorite girl now.

As far as the other ladies go; I'm finding myself leaning more toward Sheena, Charlene
, Sheree, and the ring announcer (Is that Eva Angelina?). The FBI agent, Harris (don't care where she's been), and the Polaris (will we have more X-Men? :D) fall into the second tier. Not that I'm not a perv and looking forward to the MC boning everyone with a vagina introduced so far.

Aside from all that talk of dreams and my lustometer ratings, I really enjoyed this episode. Good jokes, an interesting story line, interesting dialog, new characters (who happen to be hot), solid rendering, and the MC being a tad less dicky made for a good play through. I'll have to cruise back through and try the options I skipped over.

Now, that ending... Dude! Thanks for the unexpected. I'll do another run and see what the other choices will supply while anticipating the fifth chapter.
Awesome! :) I'm glad you liked it. Also glad you liked the new characters. You have to let us know if you do a full douchebag run. Certainly some funny stuff with that. And I'm glad you got the X-Men reference with Polaris. I was wondering if she might be too much of an unknown character for some to get. I'm not sure who Eve Angelina is, but it's Jessica from Babysitter. I've used her in every update so far somewhere, lol. I like the character model, what can I say, lol. I hope others like the update as much as you do :)

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I went back to the last chapter and changed some things up to go on a date with Leah. I must have botched some spots up because
That did change up the dream sequences as well as adding a third one. Well, interesting twists and turns hit me on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I went back to the last chapter and changed some things up to go on a date with Leah. I must have botched some spots up because
That did change up the dream sequences as well as adding a third one. Well, interesting twists and turns hit me on that one.
There is a lot in this update :)

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Look in the rooms when 1st you have to get dressed and leave. Before you 1st leave the house look everywhere.
There are consequences tho:
Actually, those aren't the hidden items added in version 0.05. There's one hidden in each free roam section (except for Day 5), so one for Day 1, one for Day 2, and one for Day 3. Day 4 doesn't have a free roam section, and Day 5 will probably get something in a future update. Once you find each item, new content becomes available on MC's laptop.

For those of you who don't mind spoilers, locations are as follows:

Day 1:
Day 2:
Day 3:

-Coding Guy​

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. about that. If looking in the drawer of your girl is not creepy, why is removing panties out of it creepy?
What about getting them panties lying around? Not like they were not once intimately caring for one another.
Would be nice to run into scenes where MC gives them back and they go at it from there. Love is in the air!

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
"Love is in the air" with Aubrey, huh?

You really should play the new update already :p

-Coding Guy​

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Two questions on Sheena.

1. Did you tighten the model up a bit? In the last episode, I felt like she improved a bit but I wasn't sure.

2. Was their potential action with her in the fifth chapter that I missed due to previous decisions?

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Two questions on Sheena.

1. Did you tighten the model up a bit? In the last episode, I felt like she improved a bit but I wasn't sure.

2. Was their potential action with her in the fifth chapter that I missed due to previous decisions?
ReturnOfPoncho has said that Day 5 is overall his best work visually, and for the most part I agree with that. I don't know if Sheena got any particular improvements, but he's gotten better at wrangling DAZ3D into doing what he wants it to do.

That being said, Day 5's focus really isn't on Sheena at all. There's a quick event with her at the office which hints at some future swinger events with her, but honestly we felt like she's been wearing out her welcome lately and decided not to make her too prominent in this update.

-Coding Guy​

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Update: Devil In Your Eyes is now available to donors at the $2 level! Click to join the ranks of those elite few. All others will have to wait until April 28th for the public release (those poor bastards).

Come on, be a pal and throw us a couple shekels! You know you've made worse life choices than this!

-Coding Guy​

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Just in case if anyone wants a quick laugh :)

ReturnofPoncho

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For anyone still wondering what mainstream fetish talk is these days ...
"Cuck Block." (Cuck, of course, is short for cuckhold, a term for a man whose wife is having sex with other men, and one that has been repeatedly directed at Smith since it was revealed last year that he and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, have a long-standing open relationship.)

The take away from that.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hmmm... Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any theme suggestions for the bonus image pack art? No promise at all that we'll actually create any of them, but we could always use more ideas and inspiration, and I'm curious where your dirty little minds are at :p

-Coding Guy​

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes