RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
Just out of curiosity: When will there be a free release? I'd really like to support you guys but Patreon isn't exactly working with my countries mainstream payment methods.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Hmmm... Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any theme suggestions for the bonus image pack art? No promise at all that we'll actually create any of them, but we could always use more ideas and inspiration, and I'm curious where your dirty little minds are at :p

-Coding Guy​
I'm not super creative on this stuff.

So, maybe Renee giving the player a handy and covering his mouth while Leah is on the other side of her bedroom door talking to her? Same could work with Sabrina and Aubrey. Something similar could work with Harris and Mac with either of them in either position.

Shannon trying to pour a drink for Jessica while the MC tosses her salad? A little spillage and awkward facial expressions on Shannon's part and a look of annoyance from Jessica?

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Just out of curiosity: When will there be a free release? I'd really like to support you guys but Patreon isn't exactly working with my countries mainstream payment methods.
Ouch. Tough break. But the public release of 0.05 comes April 28th. 18 days to go...

-Coding Guy​

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I'm not super creative on this stuff.

So, maybe Renee giving the player a handy and covering his mouth while Leah is on the other side of her bedroom door talking to her? Same could work with Sabrina and Aubrey. Something similar could work with Harris and Mac with either of them in either position.

Shannon trying to pour a drink for Jessica while the MC tosses her salad? A little spillage and awkward facial expressions on Shannon's part and a look of annoyance from Jessica?
Heh, that's more detailed than I was expecting, but an exhibitionist almost-getting-caught series would be fun, not gonna lie...

-Coding Guy​

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
well.. living life and waiting for the new update to come out... ;):p
LOL....well, it has been available on patreon for about a month now ;) but the free release is actually scheduled for tomorrow....well, hopefully around midnight our time(Eastern). Depends on if Code Guy not crashing early, lol. Though I'm pretty sure he's going to start a new thread on here with that new release since this thread is controlled by one of the mods that takes quite a bit to get a hold of, lol. Once that's formed, I'm pretty sure Code Guy will come back here and drop a link to that thread. Lots of new content in the release as well as a lot of early renders redone that I'm much more proud of :)

edit: It more or so looks like not creating a new thread but taking over this thread from OEJ. Which would be cool.

ReturnofPoncho

Last edited:
Reactions: sn3p and c_oriole

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Okay people, good news!

1) The Discord is back in existence. Definitely a work in progress at the moment, but it's nice having a forum where you guys can contact us without it being a whole big thing. Click to join up.

2) The latest update is now available to the public, and we even added a lil' bit since it came out, enough to merit an incremental version increase. Links to the 0.05.1 versions are available below:

Change Log
* Added content for Day 5.
* Replaced several Day 1 and Day 2 renders for Aubrey, Sabrina, and Rachel with new and improved versions.
* New title screen and Graphicus Rex animated logo (ReturnOfPoncho was super psyched about this bit. Dude just loves his dinosaurs, y'know?).
* Free Roam changes:
** Replaced Aubrey's Bathroom art.
** Added hidden collectibles throughout the house that unlock bonus image pack art.
** Added missing H4CK3R$ images.

Known Issues
* The Italian version of the game is not currently working correctly. We are waiting for the updated translation and intend to release it in a minor update as soon as it's ready.

Hope you all enjoy our latest update! If you find any issues along the way, feel free to report it either here or (preferably) in the Discord. And, as always, if you play the game and like it, please consider donating to our and hooking us up with a little something for our troubles. Or if you'd like to support us but just don't have the funds right now, consider rating us or even writing a review! Thank you in advance, and enjoy the show : )

-Coding Guy​

Last edited:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
If you guys get a chance, let us know what you think :)

ReturnOfPoncho

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Devil In Your Eyes [v0.05.2] [Graphicus Rex]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 531 MB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -
- The Android port/version is not official.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I've enjoyed it since the first episode, that's what I think.

I think it's unfair the bad guys got to use a Shark, I wanna Shark too.
I was hoping you were going to reply :) You've been with us from the start.....I'm curious about your opinion about the renders from when we first started to where we are now?

ReturnofPoncho

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I like the game but I'm afraid that with the rate of updates since two years after the first release of the game we only have day 5 in the game we will never see any real romance between MC and Aubrey, unless in about 10 years at this rate. :cry:

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I like the game but I'm afraid that with the rate of updates since two years after the first release of the game we only have day 5 in the game we will never see any real romance between MC and Aubrey, unless in about 10 years at this rate. :cry:
That's fair and we're very aware of that.....This current update, we're actually moving more in that direction. Starting to open it up some and focus on different characters and less on some that we've been focusing on.

ReturnofPoncho

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was hoping you were going to reply :) You've been with us from the start.....I'm curious about your opinion about the renders from when we first started to where we are now?

ReturnofPoncho
Deff a huge improvement between the first and now but my opinions going to biased anyway.

As I said, i've enjoyed it from the start and I love unique models that break away from the norm. Milfs that look like milfs, girls that look different in any way and the characters here have always looked good to me.

The girls here all look great while being unique in their own way. The lighting has improved a lot which adds to the scenes though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Deff a huge improvement between the first and now but my opinions going to biased anyway.

As I said, i've enjoyed it from the start and I love unique models that break away from the norm. Milfs that look like milfs, girls that look different in any way and the characters here have always looked good to me.

The girls here all look great while being unique in their own way. The lighting has improved a lot which adds to the scenes though.
That is awesome to hear. I've always tried to have the girls be different. Even with the few new characters in this update.

I know you've liked the story and are biased, but I also wanted to know your opinion since you've been checking it out and supporting us for so long.

I've been busting my ass off getting better at the lighting, lol.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes