GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Next section is rendering, now just have 1 massive section to stage and render and then 2 relatively small ones and then animations and this update will be done on my end :) then it's onto Code Guy.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Why there is no ntr tag? I read some of the comments and it says Ntr is optional but there is no ntr tag. Please add so that I know what types of kinks i can expect from this game instead of playing for hours and getting disappointed

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Why there is no ntr tag? I read some of the comments and it says Ntr is optional but there is no ntr tag. Please add so that I know what types of kinks i can expect from this game instead of playing for hours and getting disappointed
There is no NTR by its true definition. At all. Zero. None. What we have is the normal route that branches off as well as what we call the douchebag route. We kinda do that because I got tired of playing some games that instead of penalizing you by making a bad decision, the game would end there (in hindsight, probably not a bad idea to do it because the db route tends to be extra work at times). The people who have said there is NTR in the game doesn't know what it means. Someone actually had the tag put on the game awhile ago and we had one of the mods go through the game themselves and they took it off themselves. I will warn you at least, there are 2 sex scenes that doesn't involve the MC...but also doesn't involve any active love interest at this time. Just 2 Voyeurism scenes is all.

ReturnofPoncho

Last edited:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Plugging away on the massive section to this scene. Got about 2 more parts to finish up. Problem is settings somehow changed on my computer for the hdri I was using for part of it and had it set for day instead of night....didn't realize this switch happened til I was about 80% through this particular section. Was going to try and be slick and do mask, but the lighting would be off. So it's going through about 75-100 images individually and re-adjusting it all......hopefully won't take so long and I can finish out staging the rest and then I can start staging the final 2 sections of this final scenes and then the animations that I have left. Not sure when, but Code Guy should have some previews up in the next day or so on our Patreon of the previous section I had finished rendering. Please excuse some of his slacking lately, he's been not only working but doing some classes.....at least his side of things doesn't take as long as my side, lol. I hope you guys are doing well.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
massive section staging is finally done and now rendering......2 small ones left....Going to probably start them tomorrow...maybe tonight. Then just got a few animations to do......I can finally see some light....

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Staged the final bit of the last two sections earlier today. I have those rendering in one batch while the other computer still has some left of the massive section I worked on late last week to early this past week. So that stuff is all rendering now which will hopefully all be done between tomorrow night and Monday. Have to do edits, but then I can hand them off to Code Guy. Then it's just going back and doing whatever animations I have to. Hopefully will have some previews up in the next few days. I will say this, I think some of these renders are some of the best ones I've done yet.

ReturnofPoncho

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Last batch of renders are in place. All dialogue is in place.

What's Left:

* Finishing animations.
* Setting music and sound effects.
* Play testing until we're pretty sure we won't release something too broken.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
So how is everyone? Been awhile since there was really any kind of conversation on here.

ReturnofPoncho

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
You know, considering just how many big floppy dongs were in that scene, I'm honestly really happy with how it all turned out! Gotta love tinkering with weird visual effects. Just a shame so few players will ever get to experience it...

-CodingGuy​

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Not exactly one of the renders used in this next update, but similar. I had actually rendered all the light sources separately and blended it in photoshop. So it was something like 9 different layers or so, lol. I really like how both Aubrey and Sabrina came out in this update. And what do I do with all these images that I create on the side for fun you ask? Mainly desktop wallpaper for my computers, lol. I hope you guys enjoy.

ReturnofPoncho

Aub_Sabs.jpg

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Just sent the test version of the latest update to ReturnOfPoncho for testing. So long as an annoying Greenley bug is as squashed as I think it is, we might just be golden...

-Coding Guy

UPDATE: There was more than just one bug :p

We're working on it though. Apart from the little issues we're finding, the game is looking good and I can't wait for this latest update to see the light of day.

Last edited:
Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
And lo, a new Devil In Your Eyes update was brought unto the world, and there was great rejoicing.

Thanks go out to all of you who've supported us over the last nine months! It's been a long time coming, but this latest update is a whopper - over 1400 new renders, 10 new animations, 2 new girls who you can finally get a little action with, and roughly twice the dialogue of a normal release. We're pretty happy with how it all came together, not gonna lie : )

We will be releasing it to the public a month from now, but for the time being it is available to Patrons only. $10 gets you immediate access, $5 opens it up in 48 hours, and $2 makes it available in a week. Support is appreciated, even if it's only for a month or two - we realize that a lot of you want monthly updates to games you support, but between our day jobs and the fact that we hate releasing tiny half-baked updates, there's just no chance in hell of that happening with us any time soon :p

Be a pal. Help support a couple of broke-ass nerds. ♡ ♡ ♡

-Coding Guy, Graphicus Rex

Aubrey_Dance.jpg Bullet_Belt.jpg Eat_My_Dick_Mom.jpg Ladies_and_Gentlemen!.jpg Sex_Cops.jpg Who_Took_Me_Pot_o_Gold.jpg Window_Angle.jpg You_Okay.jpg

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes