Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok... so first let me say I am only 2 and half chapters in only started playing today so not fully up to date yet.
However, this is starting to seem like the second VN I play where one of the LIs (or not LIs depending) is actually unattainable. Not only that, but the potential is there at this point where having to watch her with other women is the only joy that will happen. I dunno if this is the truth, and as I said I am not up to date yet... but that really sucks if it's true lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... for whatever reason, MC is a canon jerk,
he gets preceived and treated as such by those who
do know him from some years back.
His only chance is with the new babes to lift his
spirit up in this game.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just found this game a few days ago I really liked it it has a lot of characters and some really good ink work on the girls I liked the story and most of the renders are really good animations also really good I heard moaning the toilet scene when Aubrey goes in there and I thought who that sounds hot but no other scenes had it I was disappointed about that it makes the sex soo much better when you can hear it well at least for me and as I have said this about many games the option to mute it is there for ppl that don't want it but I can't add it in. The only other thing I could hope for would there be Anal at some point and I, of course, would love to see Transgender but going by the way the MC is he wouldn't go that way but maybe one of the other characters would. And I wouldn't really wanna see that with Brutus either. I tried the discord link it didn't work I hope you can fix that.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I just found this game a few days ago I really liked it it has a lot of characters and some really good ink work on the girls I liked the story and most of the renders are really good animations also really good I heard moaning the toilet scene when Aubrey goes in there and I thought who that sounds hot but no other scenes had it I was disappointed about that it makes the sex soo much better when you can hear it well at least for me and as I have said this about many games the option to mute it is there for ppl that don't want it but I can't add it in. The only other thing I could hope for would there be Anal at some point and I, of course, would love to see Transgender but going by the way the MC is he wouldn't go that way but maybe one of the other characters would. And I wouldn't really wanna see that with Brutus either. I tried the discord link it didn't work I hope you can fix that.
. , ; : ?!

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I've been trying to create a good one for a Rocco character. I'm a massive Boondock Saints fan, lol. I've been shocked that Boehser Onkel was the only one that has mentioned the names, lol.

ReturnofPoncho
I'm very disappointed in myself for not noticing. I mean Smecker for christ's sake. There's a name that stands out.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
We don't have the discord anymore. No one was really using it all and since we are present on here, Code Guy was asking if it really was warranted to have. So we axed it. Not to say it won't come back, but there hasn't been a big clamoring for it. Besides, the only times it was used was people would hop on it and insult us then leave, lol. As for the sound effects, I'm all for keeping them in, just can't remember why we stopped it. Might be something to talk to CG about and maybe go back and add at some point. As for the transgender.....right now your best chance of seeing that is Brutus unfortunately. Maybe if something makes sense down the road to add it then we might. I don't want to throw things in just to have it. It is a possibility to have it though at some point.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Ok... so first let me say I am only 2 and half chapters in only started playing today so not fully up to date yet.
However, this is starting to seem like the second VN I play where one of the LIs (or not LIs depending) is actually unattainable. Not only that, but the potential is there at this point where having to watch her with other women is the only joy that will happen. I dunno if this is the truth, and as I said I am not up to date yet... but that really sucks if it's true lol
Gotta be patient. Most VNs out there, you're not getting some of the LI's off the bat. There are things in the game that should tell you otherwise that there is a chance, you just have to find them. Remember though, there is the douchebag route. So if you play more to those choices, they main ones will be locked out unless you get your score back in check.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
What's going to make it worse for some people who missed the Boondock Saints connection is if they go to the MC's room and watch tv :) lol

ReturnofPoncho

• Wow
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
yeah .. im on your side here
this is getting out of hand lately
just for everyone´s sake those ... uhm .. yeah ... are added to every game
Yeah. I'm not going to say I will never write anything in including that, but right now it just wouldn't make sense. Maybe when I dive more into Brutus' story at some point. I think it'd make total sense there.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I always wondered what it was out with the actual movie we see on tv every so often.
now we know 4 sure 4 sure.
For the most part, it's just putting in movies I've enjoyed for a laugh or something. Just a little extra, ya know? We're taking out the YT section as of update 5 for the laptop. I had the JRE with Alex Jones as a joke since I found all the expressions Jones made were hysterical. Since Rogan isn't on YT anymore and kinda seems pointless to have it, we're axing it. Well, it may still be there just to see those stills, but we're not adding anymore to it.

ReturnofPoncho

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Gotta be patient. Most VNs out there, you're not getting some of the LI's off the bat. There are things in the game that should tell you otherwise that there is a chance, you just have to find them. Remember though, there is the douchebag route. So if you play more to those choices, they main ones will be locked out unless you get your score back in check.

ReturnofPoncho
Oh, I can be patient, but I may have to figure out a different way to play, because while I would love to be with them all, something tells me you can't. However, one of the ones I definitely want to have the MC with is Aubrey... though, I guess it depends on where the story goes. Especially now I have caught up and seen how messed up the MC is with all the entaglements he's gotten in.

Oh, and Brutus went from a bit of craic, to a Grade-A asshole in 2 seconds. I don't think I like Brutus as a buddy after this update. Not. One. Bit.

But, I am enjoying the story so far, so keep up the great work.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes