OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I guess I wasn't really considering Angela Harris much at all. I rolled back through and didn't see a mention of how long she was missing so I just assumed that hadn't become a big deal yet. Topping it off with the mayor and other high rollers being in Kelly's pocket, I just assumed they would cover for her if it came to people looking into her whereabouts too closely.

Revealing Harris' corruption later in the game might have led to additional suspense. It might have also led to some additional developments to occur; making it a bigger slap in the face. Still, I figure it was mostly a cliffhanger to peek additional interest in the next episode and that additional revelations will follow. I can't believe that this will be the last surprise awaiting us.

All of these games require a suspension of belief. Who really wants to play a game where you spend tons of money on dates that might not pan out in the hopes of getting some action? I can see it now, you finally get laid in the fifth update but you were too quick for her to give you another run so you're off to try to get a date with your neighbor or co-worker. Maybe you finally get some action in the fourth update, but she won't see you again until you get another paycheck and can afford several mixed drinks and dessert with her fancy meal. Nah. I'm good with the fantasy bit in games.

Is Camden the mob area of New Jersey that they use in the Sopranos? Honestly, I seldom do anything in Jersey aside from drive through it to get somewhere else.

I assume that Charlene will definitely need to be tamed a bit if she is to become a love interest. Can't have someone going all stabby stab after making you lick her shoes and stepping on your balls, now can we?

By Jill, do you mean Joyce or am I missing someone?
Harris was gone at least two days before we her fucking Kelly, McKenzie says been able to reach her since the first night you arrived and she hid the MC case file. Jill is Sabrina's friend who acts like a cunt to you.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Harris was gone at least two days before we her fucking Kelly, McKenzie says been able to reach her since the first night you arrived and she hid the MC case file. Jill is Sabrina's friend who acts like a cunt to you.
Nice. I totally forgot her name. Just figured the MC should give her an angry plow at some point should the opportunity arise. For the most part, Jill offered very little interest to me but I could see that changing in future interactions. Perhaps running into her in the yoga studio while she's in a nice tight outfit could soften my opinion of her...

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I guess I wasn't really considering Angela Harris much at all. I rolled back through and didn't see a mention of how long she was missing so I just assumed that hadn't become a big deal yet. Topping it off with the mayor and other high rollers being in Kelly's pocket, I just assumed they would cover for her if it came to people looking into her whereabouts too closely.

Revealing Harris' corruption later in the game might have led to additional suspense. It might have also led to some additional developments to occur; making it a bigger slap in the face. Still, I figure it was mostly a cliffhanger to peek additional interest in the next episode and that additional revelations will follow. I can't believe that this will be the last surprise awaiting us.

All of these games require a suspension of belief. Who really wants to play a game where you spend tons of money on dates that might not pan out in the hopes of getting some action? I can see it now, you finally get laid in the fifth update but you were too quick for her to give you another run so you're off to try to get a date with your neighbor or co-worker. Maybe you finally get some action in the fourth update, but she won't see you again until you get another paycheck and can afford several mixed drinks and dessert with her fancy meal. Nah. I'm good with the fantasy bit in games.

Is Camden the mob area of New Jersey that they use in the Sopranos? Honestly, I seldom do anything in Jersey aside from drive through it to get somewhere else.

I assume that Charlene will definitely need to be tamed a bit if she is to become a love interest. Can't have someone going all stabby stab after making you lick her shoes and stepping on your balls, now can we?

By Jill, do you mean Joyce or am I missing someone?
Hateful...

No, Camden isn't where Sopranos take place. That would be north Jersey, closer to NYC. Then again, there have always been a mob presence from Atlantic City to Philadelphia to NYC til recently. It has become less and less. I'm sure they are still there to a degree, just not as heavy as once was. And as for only going to NJ to get to one place from another....I don't blame you at all, lol.

As for the mayor not being able to cover.....that isn't entirely true because mayors and elected officials do have control over the police force/police chief in their towns to varying degrees. So to say a mayor couldn't cover or save an officers job isn't entirely true. Rare....if you want to say rare, I will give you that....but it is possible. Afterall, look at the legit corruption cases of elected officials and police offers in the 60s/70s of NYC. There is precedence there. It has happened more than once. There are also times where a cop just leaves one force when things get dicey and move to another. Most times at the urging of their superior who covers for them so they don't go down.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Hateful...

No, Camden isn't where Sopranos take place. That would be north Jersey, closer to NYC. Then again, there have always been a mob presence from Atlantic City to Philadelphia to NYC til recently. It has become less and less. I'm sure they are still there to a degree, just not as heavy as once was. And as for only going to NJ to get to one place from another....I don't blame you at all, lol.

As for the mayor not being able to cover.....that isn't entirely true because mayors and elected officials do have control over the police force/police chief in their towns to varying degrees. So to say a mayor couldn't cover or save an officers job isn't entirely true. Rare....if you want to say rare, I will give you that....but it is possible. Afterall, look at the legit corruption cases of elected officials and police offers in the 60s/70s of NYC. There is precedence there. It has happened more than once. There are also times where a cop just leaves one force when things get dicey and move to another. Most times at the urging of their superior who covers for them so they don't go down.

ReturnofPoncho
idk why ppl are tryin to write here something :D

devs are doing so much good work here that they are geting 3 dolars till month and every another solution/opinion is probably feared from them cause they can get even less... (this game is for "beta" players MC´s....no more no less)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
At this point it's a like it or leave it scenario. The Dev isn't going to change for fans on a piracy site.
Because nobody ever in the history of this site has downloaded a game from here,liked it,then threw it some money on patreon.

C'mon now

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Because nobody ever in the history of this site has downloaded a game from here,liked it,then threw it some money on patreon.

C'mon now
If the people with the complaints want to become Patrons and then post their recommendations on the Patreon site, I'm sure it'd have a better chance at getting a little bit more traction.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020

devs are doing so much good work here that they are geting 3 dolars till month and every another solution/opinion is probably feared from them cause they can get even less... (this game is for "beta" players MC´s....no more no less)
To be honest....we could give 2 shits about any solution/opinion given at this point. We're going to do what we're going to do and that's that. We'll take some suggestions into consideration if it makes sense for us....but Faptime is 100% correct. Take it or leave it cause it's not going to effect what we do. If someone became a patron and donated a big amount, that might be something different...but we're making our game. The ones who don't like that have choices among all these other games on here or create your own. It's quite that simple....the ones who keep coming back and bitching and complaining you're just trolling now...and I could really care less.

This might be a good time to announce this since you've helped spotlight how pitiful our patreon is that going forward, any update we do we're just going to upload it here for free and if someone wants to add something to the patreon, cool. We're just going to treat this project as a hobby going forward and whatever happens happens.

ReturnofPoncho

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020

I know what it's like have people complain about your game you worked hard on, I have for Japan Studios for over three years. I mean no harm with my criticism, it's just the story so far have telegraphed every twist and things seems like they're being done for shock value instead of building to it like the Harris but overall I like it story or I would not have done this. Capture.JPG

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I know what it's like have people complain about your game you worked hard on, I have for Japan Studios for over three years. I mean no harm with my criticism, it's just the story so far have telegraphed every twist and things seems like they're being done for shock value instead of building to it like the Harris but overall I like it story or I would not have done this. View attachment 998191
Thank you, man.....and certainly appreciate that.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Why would you donate money to a game you don't like?
if you don't like the game at all, you wouldn't. Also, the dev shouldn't try to cater to people who don't like their game.

If you like the game, but don't like certain aspects, that's a different story. You support the Dev and as a Patron you suggest making some things that you don't like avoidable/skipable.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Dev,

I would suggest asking a mod to just clean up the thread for various posts being "off topic" at this point.

You've got a number of reactions to the update, I'm sure they have been noted, and you have made clear you plan on going in the direction you wish to go.

No point in anyone arguing, those who like it, like it, those who don't, don't and should just leave the thread at this point.

I personally wish you a ton of luck with your game.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
if you don't like the game at all, you wouldn't. Also, the dev shouldn't try to cater to people who don't like their game.

If you like the game, but don't like certain aspects, that's a different story. You support the Dev and as a Patron you suggest making some things that you don't like avoidable/skipable.

If the Dev already said they ain't changing they're product,giving them money to change their project is ........dumb.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
It's not an official Android version from the team, but no one's complained about it glitching so far. Can anyone confirm playing it through without any issues?

-Coding Guy

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes