PhantomOpera

Apr 17, 2020
The final scene was meant to be a bit of a heavy shocker for the player. I'm honestly glad that it's getting a strong response from so many players! But if it helps, I don't think we intend to show the antagonist in such an intimate scene again any time soon :p

-Coding Guy
Actually that was quite obvious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Just wanted to give you guys an update....we're still around :p We're trying a different approach this time...trying to write out the scripts before heading into rendering and animations. I'm almost done that process. Close to finishing one more section and then have another big one to go and then it will be onto rendering. Kinda liking this way a little more than what we were doing. Just wanted to let you guys know we're still working.

ReturnofPoncho

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just wanted to give you guys an update....we're still around :p We're trying a different approach this time...trying to write out the scripts before heading into rendering and animations. I'm almost done that process. Close to finishing one more section and then have another big one to go and then it will be onto rendering. Kinda liking this way a little more than what we were doing. Just wanted to let you guys know we're still working.

ReturnofPoncho
Completely forgot about this game...it's been less than a month since i played it though...
...i might have some memory problems.

• Haha
Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Script is fully written, now to start on the renders. Definitely liking this process a little more than what we were doing.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Script is fully written, now to start on the renders. Definitely liking this process a little more than what we were doing.

ReturnofPoncho
Glad u are happier than before...
....might not like ur game that much....but still looking forward to more....

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Just a heads up guys....we've been working on the game and doing our thing. I'm in the process of rendering the final scene of this update...still have to do the animations we have planned. I did wind up getting a true 2nd rendering machine....and I gotta say, very impressed with the 3060 card. Spent the past few days loading up that machine with all my stuff for the program and all so hopefully well get that rolling in the rotation soon enough. Hope you guys are doing good.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys....sorry the delay in posts. We kinda got sidetracked with life and I myself was in the hospital for a few days. I'm good. Just had some minor issues pop up. We're about halfway through the animations. I think there are another 4 or 5 I want to do before this update is finally done. Again, sorry for the delay and lack of communication.

ReturnofPoncho

ps-attaching an image I was messing around with in Daz with the character Sheena. I hope you guys like. Sheena_the_nun-standard-scale-2_00xRefined_resized.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. a game where things are looking up 4 MC, new job, new babes, action!
Hey guys....sorry the delay in posts. We kinda got sidetracked with life and I myself was in the hospital for a few days. I'm good. Just had some minor issues pop up. We're about halfway through the animations. I think there are another 4 or 5 I want to do before this update is finally done. Again, sorry for the delay and lack of communication.

ReturnofPoncho

ps-attaching an image I was messing around with in Daz with the character Sheena. I hope you guys like. View attachment 1229581
Feisty babes weilding MCs throbbing determination must be deeply scorched with desire.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hey Everyone.....good news, on my end....I'm done.....finished the animations tonight and uploaded for CodeGuy to work on.......problem is he's on vacation this week....so probably be about a week or so til this update is completely finished....I highly doubt he's gonna mess with this while away, lol.

And just a question here....I was doing image packs in the past for the game of the girls.....Just curious if that is something people are actually interested in or would single one offs like the Sheena image I did above be better? And if that's the case, any girl in the game you guys would like to see in a one off?

ReturnofPoncho

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hey Everyone.....good news, on my end....I'm done.....finished the animations tonight and uploaded for CodeGuy to work on.......problem is he's on vacation this week....so probably be about a week or til this update is completely finished....I highly doubt he's gonna mess with this while away, lol.

And just a question here....I was doing image packs in the past for the game of the girls.....Just curious if that is something people are actually interested in or would single one offs like the Sheena image I did above be better? And if that's the case, any girl in the game you guys would like to see in a one off?

ReturnofPoncho
depends whats in the image packs. i remember somone posted custom renders on another game and they were upset they saw one of the girls in a BBC party.

but i wouldnt mind seeing something with the crazy tattoo'd chick.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
depends whats in the image packs. i remember somone posted custom renders on another game and they were upset they saw one of the girls in a BBC party.

but i wouldnt mind seeing something with the crazy tattoo'd chick.
I wouldn't do anything with with a girl in a BBC party, lol. One thing I've learned about some on this site, they freak out on some mundane stuff, lol. It'd be more like either model shots or something similar to the Sheena image I attached above in a previous post where she's dressed as a sexy nun with a gun. I was just curious if people wanted a series of images of multiple girls or a very detailed one in a more developed scene.

In this game, her name is Charlene.....I say that cause I was recently made aware that that character model with similar hair is in the game 'Being a Dik' which I had honestly never heard of until a few months ago. I actually had that character created back in 2018 when CodeGuy and I were starting to develop this, but I had her more as a throwaway character til some commented they liked her. So I developed the character more. Never knowing that model was in a different game. I kinda feel bad about that and never intended for any kind of shenanigans with that. I've used Jessica from Babysitter, but I have her as the character Jessica and give a nod to the Babysitter game. I was actually considering using Charlene first for the sexy nun, but ultimately chose Sheena.

ReturnofPoncho

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I wouldn't do anything with with a girl in a BBC party, lol. One thing I've learned about some on this site, they freak out on some mundane stuff, lol. It'd be more like either model shots or something similar to the Sheena image I attached above in a previous post where she's dressed as a sexy nun with a gun. I was just curious if people wanted a series of images of multiple girls or a very detailed one in a more developed scene.

In this game, her name is Charlene.....I say that cause I was recently made aware that that character model with similar hair is in the game 'Being a Dik' which I had honestly never heard of until a few months ago. I actually had that character created back in 2018 when CodeGuy and I were starting to develop this, but I had her more as a throwaway character til some commented they liked her. So I developed the character more. Never knowing that model was in a different game. I kinda feel bad about that and never intended for any kind of shenanigans with that. I've used Jessica from Babysitter, but I have her as the character Jessica and give a nod to the Babysitter game. I was actually considering using Charlene first for the sexy nun, but ultimately chose Sheena.

ReturnofPoncho
yeah i really liked Charlene's overall look. not the scenes with her when she's you know what :whistle:

but yeah when it comes to models im pretty sure someone can compare them to another game as its actually incredibly common unless dev decides to adjust the sliders so much the characters look different from the base models. so yeah i dont care if you use models from other games since they're a different character in this game.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
yeah i really liked Charlene's overall look. not the scenes with her when she's you know what :whistle:

but yeah when it comes to models im pretty sure someone can compare them to another game as its actually incredibly common unless dev decides to adjust the sliders so much the characters look different from the base models. so yeah i dont care if you use models from other games since they're a different character in this game.
I was actually trying to make most of the models look different or use different ones I hadn't seen before. To be honest though, before CodeGuy and I started developing this project, I had only played about 4 or 5 Renpy games. Even now, I really don't mess with any with the exception being City of Broken Dreamers since I just really like Phillygame's style as well as Burt Reynolds Mustache's writing.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I was actually trying to make most of the models look different or use different ones I hadn't seen before. To be honest though, before CodeGuy and I started developing this project, I had only played about 4 or 5 Renpy games. Even now, I really don't mess with any with the exception being City of Broken Dreamers since I just really like Phillygame's style as well as Burt Reynolds Mustache's writing.
strangely enough the most unique character youve made that iv seen was the green haired dude and his gimp. but to be fair i dont think most devs really care to mess with the male models.

from what ive seen and is most popular is the mc's face is out of sight out of mind so players can immerse more i guess.

and from npc's the usual base models work depending on what your aiming for. a tough gut here a delivery boy there. you know stuff like that.

but honestly considering the amount of renpy games you played is limited. that actually explains why you didnt forsee a few of the inevtible bad comments. for example a golden rule among Harem fans for the most part is they dont wanna see a dick get action other then MC.

some like myself can even get turned off by lesbian actions. but yeah i might be going to far into it. and off subject.:censored:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
strangely enough the most unique character youve made that iv seen was the green haired dude and his gimp. but to be fair i dont think most devs really care to mess with the male models.

from what ive seen and is most popular is the mc's face is out of sight out of mind so players can immerse more i guess.

and from npc's the usual base models work depending on what your aiming for. a tough gut here a delivery boy there. you know stuff like that.

but honestly considering the amount of renpy games you played is limited. that actually explains why you didnt forsee a few of the inevtible bad comments. for example a golden rule among Harem fans for the most part is they dont wanna see a dick get action other then MC.

some like myself can even get turned off by lesbian actions. but yeah i might be going to far into it. and off subject.:censored:
Yeah....I thought I was prepared for the comments.....but nope, lol. It's funny though, because I have an art background and should be used to the criticism.....but it never comes easy when you're trying to create something after working hard on it. I think I've gotten better with at constructive criticism on here.....if someone is just acting like a troll or something I just pop them on block. Don't want to get my blood pressure raised over something stupid. Some people on here just seem like they come onto threads just to start stuff and be negative.

And hey, everyone has their likes and dislikes. Even though the games I played is limited, one of my issues with all the games is they all feel kinda static. Unless there's a developed storyline in place like COBD, most games feel like everything is frozen in time until the MC decides to get to them. That was something I wanted to do different. I know most really aren't into that, but it's something I wanted to do to be different than other stuff. Or at least somewhat different. I'm not sure how many other games do that. I'm sure at least a few. One thing I'm hoping though is people at least see the improvement in renders from update to update.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah....I thought I was prepared for the comments.....but nope, lol. It's funny though, because I have an art background and should be used to the criticism.....but it never comes easy when you're trying to create something after working hard on it. I think I've gotten better with at constructive criticism on here.....if someone is just acting like a troll or something I just pop them on block. Don't want to get my blood pressure raised over something stupid. Some people on here just seem like they come onto threads just to start stuff and be negative.

And hey, everyone has their likes and dislikes. Even though the games I played is limited, one of my issues with all the games is they all feel kinda static. Unless there's a developed storyline in place like COBD, most games feel like everything is frozen in time until the MC decides to get to them. That was something I wanted to do different. I know most really aren't into that, but it's something I wanted to do to be different than other stuff. Or at least somewhat different. I'm not sure how many other games do that. I'm sure at least a few. One thing I'm hoping though is people at least see the improvement in renders from update to update.
yeah that actually makes sense. but i guess it depends how harshly you look at something or a characters story.

in this game its got that crime/mob boss element so yeah he'll do his own play. some games have tried making the boss a female to avoid watching a dude bang his girls. others refused to change anything or changed the wrong thing and it usually tends to fail.

as for the feeling of bein frozen yeah like i said it depends how you look at it. some girl could be close to losing her home and in the story she couldve been dealing that reality for months but an MC could help her out in different ways depending on dev. other games will probably show you or at least hint at what happened if MC didnt get involved.

i cant remember the name of the game at the moment. but it was a zombie game and depending on a choice you either save a girl and she'll probably show up again. or dont get involved and at some point you'll see her as a zombie.

buuuuut branching paths tend to be difficult for some devs. even worse if its a sandbox game cause then more coding is involved.

i honestly dont know what im hoping to see in this game though. maybe Charlene switching to MC's side? i'll admit her model is very interesting. backstory is depressing though....like damn son:LOL:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
yeah that actually makes sense. but i guess it depends how harshly you look at something or a characters story.

in this game its got that crime/mob boss element so yeah he'll do his own play. some games have tried making the boss a female to avoid watching a dude bang his girls. others refused to change anything or changed the wrong thing and it usually tends to fail.

as for the feeling of bein frozen yeah like i said it depends how you look at it. some girl could be close to losing her home and in the story she couldve been dealing that reality for months but an MC could help her out in different ways depending on dev. other games will probably show you or at least hint at what happened if MC didnt get involved.

i cant remember the name of the game at the moment. but it was a zombie game and depending on a choice you either save a girl and she'll probably show up again. or dont get involved and at some point you'll see her as a zombie.

buuuuut branching paths tend to be difficult for some devs. even worse if its a sandbox game cause then more coding is involved.

i honestly dont know what im hoping to see in this game though. maybe Charlene switching to MC's side? i'll admit her model is very interesting. backstory is depressing though....like damn son:LOL:
Yeah.....I know I kinda went a little overboard with the backstory, lol. I was trying to make her more unique onto herself as well as have a pair of stones on her as to why Mr. Kelly would want her by his side as well as showing she's a survivor. All of the characters are actually loosely based on people I know. Even the gimp(that is based on a dude that both CodeGuy and I know who, pretty much is a gimp to his gf, lol). Most of the situations in the backstory have actually happened to a degree. Well, not the killing bit in Charlene's case, lol. But there is a girl I know that beat the hell out of a dude within an inch of his life with a baseball bat after he had done some unsavory things to her. If she actually had killed the guy, I wouldn't have shed a tear. Abuse of women isn't something I can stomach well because just about every single one of my female friends has some douchebag in their past that has done something majorly screwed up. That's why I got so pissed off in the last update when the one guy was trying to say Det. Harris was being raped in the game. He didn't understand she was Kelly's submissive.

I've tried to learn the coding side, but I wind up falling asleep. Luckily, CodeGuy really enjoys that side of it. I've done very little coding in the past for websites, and even then, drag city for me. I don't enjoy it at all, lol. You're not kidding about the branching paths. I often have to go back and reread what I wrote to make sure I have things covered. CodeGuy does a pretty good job of letting me know if I missed something. Being the writer and artist for one of these games can be very taxing at times. But, I do enjoy the creative process it gives me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah.....I know I kinda went a little overboard with the backstory, lol. I was trying to make her more unique onto herself as well as have a pair of stones on her as to why Mr. Kelly would want her by his side as well as showing she's a survivor. All of the characters are actually loosely based on people I know. Even the gimp(that is based on a dude that both CodeGuy and I know who, pretty much is a gimp to his gf, lol). Most of the situations in the backstory have actually happened to a degree. Well, not the killing bit in Charlene's case, lol. But there is a girl I know that beat the hell out of a dude within an inch of his life with a baseball bat after he had done some unsavory things to her. If she actually had killed the guy, I wouldn't have shed a tear. Abuse of women isn't something I can stomach well because just about every single one of my female friends has some douchebag in their past that has done something majorly screwed up. That's why I got so pissed off in the last update when the one guy was trying to say Det. Harris was being raped in the game. He didn't understand she was Kelly's submissive.

I've tried to learn the coding side, but I wind up falling asleep. Luckily, CodeGuy really enjoys that side of it. I've done very little coding in the past for websites, and even then, drag city for me. I don't enjoy it at all, lol. You're not kidding about the branching paths. I often have to go back and reread what I wrote to make sure I have things covered. CodeGuy does a pretty good job of letting me know if I missed something. Being the writer and artist for one of these games can be very taxing at times. But, I do enjoy the creative process it gives me.
yup basing characters on real ppl close to devs is apparently pretty normal...so ive learned.

as for the detective Harris scene. i'll admit i thought the same thing at first cause all we see is her short dispute/argument with the guy then next she's saying all that stuff. my initial thought was she was being forced to say those things as part of a blackmail scenario that usually happens when a crime boss needs a cop on their side. it was only after it was explained that she was a sub that i just switched from seeing rape to "damn i was hoping MC could hook up with her"

and for sure i was like..."SKIP!!!":LOL:

idk i guess it was one of those scenes that came out of nowhere i guess.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes