GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
gotta admit this might be one of my favorite Daz photos ive seen ever. sure theres always something to improve but i gotta admit...DAMN(y)

makes me wonder what you could do with the fantasy genre
Thanks, man. I certainly appreciate that. I love doing stuff like that. I grew up on comics in the late 80s early 90s, lol. Certainly was a dream of mine as a kid, being a comic book artist.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: Look-see

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Well, did a playthrough from start to finish, for the most part everything was good. A couple of glitches need to be cleaned up, but looks like we might be good for a release in the next day or so. I do know I need to go back to some earlier updates and still redo some renders. Some I was 'ok' with awhile ago, certainly not now. Probably won't have those done for this update, but maybe we'll drop a .04b release in the next few weeks with the updated renders. Just wanted to give a heads up where we are at.

ReturnofPoncho

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The babes are fantastic, they are warming up to us, we have a pretty good sense of visual affection towards them.
I love my viking queen boss and her devottion to casual out of office shenanigans.
I love my detective having her fantasy with us.
My one gripe would be all the women fawning over the antagonist,
the issue being the ending scene where he has his way with his puppet.

I get it the oher detective is not anywhere near our interests, but I hope we can save her as well.
Other than that, showing the other guy in all his agents glory sure sets the fire under us to dethrone and destroy.
Well, did a playthrough from start to finish, for the most part everything was good. A couple of glitches need to be cleaned up, but looks like we might be good for a release in the next day or so. I do know I need to go back to some earlier updates and still redo some renders. Some I was 'ok' with awhile ago, certainly not now. Probably won't have those done for this update, but maybe we'll drop a .04b release in the next few weeks with the updated renders. Just wanted to give a heads up where we are at.

ReturnofPoncho
Good gaming ahead to everyone!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
My one gripe would be all the women fawning over the antagonist,
the issue being the ending scene where he has his way with his puppet.
IF it was important for that girl to be the antagonists lover which i find annoying. i would prefer that relationship to be revealed in like the two banter a bit then it ends with her getting undressed, camera pans out and thats it.

but again, i prefer no relationships outside of MC's be shown in a non NTR focused game.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
IF it was important for that girl to be the antagonists lover which i find annoying. i would prefer that relationship to be revealed in like the two banter a bit then it ends with her getting undressed, camera pans out and thats it.

but again, i prefer no relationships outside of MC's be shown in a non NTR focused game.
Whether you liked or you hated that ending....it certainly brought out a very strong emotion either way from a lot of people, lol.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
im not sure if the emotion was hatred, anger or annoyance.

when i saw it i was like "dude really?" :LOL:
Yeah, lol. There were a few who liked or didn't mind it, but I think they got quiet after seeing the harsh reaction, lol. I mean, totally didn't help that someone suggested something was going on when it wasn't at that part, lol. Then again, Mr. Kelly is supposed to be a hated figure....so maybe not a bad idea I got a massive amount of heat on him, haha.

ReturnofPoncho

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, lol. There were a few who liked or didn't mind it, but I think they got quiet after seeing the harsh reaction, lol. I mean, totally didn't help that someone suggested something was going on when it wasn't at that part, lol. Then again, Mr. Kelly is supposed to be a hated figure....so maybe not a bad idea I got a massive amount of heat on him, haha.

ReturnofPoncho
pretty sure the issue was with the scene not him. at least it was for me. i didnt like him at soon as he showed up. but maybe others had a different perspective.:unsure:

Reactions: GraphicusRex

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. We work 4 the devil in this game, the devil keeps plowing and killing his minions,
We have ta stick to befriending demons and hopefully offer up our safe heaven heart to
them babes in need.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Very nice update. I really enjoyed how well Leah's personality is fleshed out if you choose that path. Alternatively, the run through with Rachel was also worth trying out. Mac's scene was interesting as well. Don't get me wrong. Brutus and others definitely had some depth added, but I was more focused elsewhere.

There were a couple new characters tossed in to make things interesting or perhaps add more chaos in the future. Guess I'll have to see on that matter.

I'm still pretty hopeful for more interactions with Sheena and some progression with Renee and Sabrina. Also, I'm still hopeful for some new interactions with Mayor Blackwell, Jessica, Jill, and Charlene. Who am I kidding? Detective Harris and Aubrey too!

The nice guy in me is now wondering if I'll end up going back into early chapters to change some earlier mistakes and try some different paths. The lack of the Harem tag tells me that I will most likely need to.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Very nice update. I really enjoyed how well Leah's personality is fleshed out if you choose that path. Alternatively, the run through with Rachel was also worth trying out. Mac's scene was interesting as well. Don't get me wrong. Brutus and others definitely had some depth added, but I was more focused elsewhere.

There were a couple new characters tossed in to make things interesting or perhaps add more chaos in the future. Guess I'll have to see on that matter.

I'm still pretty hopeful for more interactions with Sheena and some progression with Renee and Sabrina. Also, I'm still hopeful for some new interactions with Mayor Blackwell, Jessica, Jill, and Charlene. Who am I kidding? Detective Harris and Aubrey too!

The nice guy in me is now wondering if I'll end up going back into early chapters to change some earlier mistakes and try some different paths. The lack of the Harem tag tells me that I will most likely need to.
Very glad you liked the update. More are planned for the characters you had mentioned....just not trying to throw everything at everyone at once :)

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020

How do you like the new random images that appear each time you open the game?

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Well, looks like our Onlyfans page is strictly going to be an art page. Unless they change what we can upload and whatnot, we can't distribute the game through there. Which sucks. If you guys want to sub there, it's free to sub Also, if you guys want to follow us on twitter @GraphicusR Meanwhile, another digital piece I worked on using Aubrey as the model...I will say this, I always like her legs, lol

ReturnofPoncho

Aubrey_rain_small.jpg

Reactions: DA22

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
for whatever reason i thought i did see a harem tag but after checking...yikes:cry:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
for whatever reason i thought i did see a harem tag but after checking...yikes:cry:
I'm pretty sure there was, but I guess someone took issue and had it removed. Not sure what happened. I guess as of right now, it really isn't a harem. Maybe since it isn't that just yet, they might have taken it away.

ReturnofPoncho

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure there was, but I guess someone took issue and had it removed. Not sure what happened. I guess as of right now, it really isn't a harem. Maybe since it isn't that just yet, they might have taken it away.

ReturnofPoncho
thats weird i think Harem is one of the few tags that dont need to be in the game as of content in-game for it to qualify. usually as long as its expected to be a harem tag is usually enough.

but i guess it also depends where dev stands on the issue then they go from there.

but yeah most tags need a scene like vaginal sex needs a vaginal sex scene to get the tag. Harem just needs the intent as far as i've seen other games go anyways. but if someone reported it then i imagine they used a quote of yours to back up that theres no harem and then remove the tag.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes