GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Huh, itch.io might actually be worth looking into.

Also, regarding what Hateful said: christ, we've added a lot of girls to the game.

-CG

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
thats weird i think Harem is one of the few tags that dont need to be in the game as of content in-game for it to qualify. usually as long as its expected to be a harem tag is usually enough.

but i guess it also depends where dev stands on the issue then they go from there.

but yeah most tags need a scene like vaginal sex needs a vaginal sex scene to get the tag. Harem just needs the intent as far as i've seen other games go anyways. but if someone reported it then i imagine they used a quote of yours to back up that theres no harem and then remove the tag.
I think the tag got taken when the individual that started all the crap last update wound putting a tag on that didn't belong at all. We had to get the mods of the site to take that away. I think that's when they took the harem one. Like Hateful said though, I'm not quite sure harem would be a good tag for the game....I guess we'll see, lol.

ReturnofPoncho

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Playing in Daz a little bit again. Should be writing...but kinda letting some of the creativity flow. Playing with more lighting as well as draping using dforce as the model Sheena is rocking a nice sexy komono. Brought it into photoshop for some minor adjustments and the cooling tone on top. Certainly like how this came out.

ReturnofPoncho

Sheena_komono_small.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. the one before last update cliffhanger sure cut on all of her cool.
Why do cops need to play easy meat for the vilains beats me, but she is spoiled meat right now

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How about the gurls in the bar we remember about, then she leaves.
Also, our wild boss lady - your own boss lasy come to think of it, deseres all the attention.
Playing with Det. Angela Harris this time around. Really like this one. Any characters in the game you guys would like to see me do a one off of or maybe a different theme for one already done?

ReturnofPoncho

View attachment 1275817

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
How about the gurls in the bar we remember about, then she leaves.
Also, our wild boss lady - your own boss lasy come to think of it, deseres all the attention.
We already did Sheena! :p

As for "the gurls in the bar we remember about," are you talking about Jessica? Because that might be doable... Speaking of which, she does make an appearance in 0.04, so that's something to look forward to.

-CG

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I'm thinking some type of executive office tease shot. Maybe a little Sharon Stone style leg uncrossing action or something.
I'll see what I can do. Not sure if I'd be able to make that work with lighting without making it look goofy. I'll see what I can do. If not, the executive idea certainly has different ways I can go.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Well, first scene of the next update is fully written out. Our biggest combined scene to date. Even bigger than .04. We're doing something a little experimental for us to kick it off. We'll see how it goes. Rendering this is going to be a bitch, lol.

ReturnofPoncho

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes