Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right .. so ... did you get close to that 04b steal from the devil update?
Will we actually get ta see the devil miss a step or two?
Well, did a playthrough from start to finish, for the most part everything was good. A couple of glitches need to be cleaned up, but looks like we might be good for a release in the next day or so. I do know I need to go back to some earlier updates and still redo some renders. Some I was 'ok' with awhile ago, certainly not now. Probably won't have those done for this update, but maybe we'll drop a .04b release in the next few weeks with the updated renders. Just wanted to give a heads up where we are at.

ReturnofPoncho
BAM, Devil In Your Eyes 0.04 is complete.

Supporters get access first, of course, but it'll go public in a month.

-CG

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
dy4.jpg

I just realized I love my boss .. your boss .. our wonderful boss cotton candy bombshell.
She genuinely wanted to talk to us, waited 4 us and got her rocks off on us.
dy1.jpg
So yeah, it is refreshing that after watching some unknown girl just play like she is some sort of madam,
that likes to fool around with her girlie girl friends uncles and stuff,
but heaven forbid she gives us any,

dy2.jpg

the babe looking and waiting eyes piercing on our conversation turns out to be
genuinely into a casual love making relationship and a tease all around puppy eyed baby.

dy3.jpg

Last edited:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Blam, version 0.04.1 is now available to the public.

(for those of you who don't like replaying)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some very shitty beer to go drink with some very old friends. Enjoy the update!

-Coding Guy

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Devil In Your Eyes [v0.04.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.77 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 511 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 477 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Devil In Your Eyes Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I didn't play yet, but the guide talks about some douchebag route. Is there any payoff for this route yet? Or is it still a "miss all the action" route like that guide is saying?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Found my MC's future wife already.

Mac is awesome.

I didn't play yet, but the guide talks about some douchebag route. Is there any payoff for this route yet? Or is it still a "miss all the action" route like that guide is saying?
I don't know what you are expecting from the douche route but it's not a good one, all the women met so far want nothing to do with a douche. It's more a punishment route than anything else.

May get some content later with the tattoo killer chick but it's not looking like it will lead to anything with the main girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: GraphicusRex

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Started playing because of the harem tag. kinda forgot about the game since last release but come back and harem tags is gone? Does it still have a harem or whats up?

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
No housewives either.

Everyone so far is free, single and not related.

Well, there are 2 sisters but not related to the MC, one of them is his ex.

Don't go advertising your shit in other peoples threads, that post is going to be deleted.
How about landlady

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
there's a little bit, there will be in the next update that we're working on.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes