GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Started playing because of the harem tag. kinda forgot about the game since last release but come back and harem tags is gone? Does it still have a harem or whats up?
Yeah, the tag got taken down since it was mistagged. Sorry for the confusion.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Not really a landlady, but the closest thing would the MC stays at the character Aubrey's house and those two used to be an item. But definitely not "landlady" in the vain you're hoping for.
Okeyyy that'll work for me enough and yes it's in my vain....RKO form nowhere

Reactions: GraphicusRex

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
C”mon, do not do us like that .. devil gets to murder and plow,
not to mention have gurls queing to be had by him,
while we have ta put up with past flames holding out on us and a lotta tease.

there's a little bit, there will be in the next update that we're working on.
Then you go show us what being one a$^#$6h2352le all the time gets him .. how is that fair ?!?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is literally the lady of the land MC is holed up in ... literally.
Not really a landlady, but the closest thing would the MC stays at the character Aubrey's house and those two used to be an item. But definitely not "landlady" in the vain you're hoping for.
Okeyyy that'll work for me enough and yes it's in my vain....RKO form nowhere
How much more grammatically / ethically / game logically correct do you wanna be?
MC is shacked at this broads appartment and she teases him hard when they have their heart to heart in her office.
MC can even be so bold as to steal some looks down this babes bosoms.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Found my MC's future wife already.

Mac is awesome.

I don't know what you are expecting from the douche route but it's not a good one, all the women met so far want nothing to do with a douche. It's more a punishment route than anything else.

May get some content later with the tattoo killer chick but it's not looking like it will lead to anything with the main girls.
Definitely seems like Mac has become a little bit of a fan favorite. I know a few others really liked her as well.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
dy1.jpg

Graph is holding out because reasons .. I can spoil some 4 you though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't play yet, but the guide talks about some douchebag route. Is there any payoff for this route yet? Or is it still a "miss all the action" route like that guide is saying?
there's a little bit, there will be in the next update that we're working on.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I
She is literally the lady of the land MC is holed up in ... literally.

How much more grammatically / ethically / game logically correct do you wanna be?
MC is shacked at this broads appartment and she teases him hard when they have their heart to heart in her office.
MC can even be so bold as to steal some looks down this babes bosoms.
I Only want milf type charecter....just this ..and that

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Another sandbox tag missing...

Always the same tags missing, stop trying to hide what the games are and tag them appropiately, it doesnt make the game any favour to trick people into playing things they dont like

One more game to ignore

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Neither. No offense, but do you even know what tags or the "Genre" Spoiler Box in the first page of the thread are for?
Yeah I knew ...saw that already but still hope for...it . I thought if charecter Role is hidden by dev.. that's why

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so the MC is going to be Aubreys second choice because Sabrina isn't interested in a relationship with her, how nice of her to choose him second:censored:
I think dev meant it a bit more kindly as MC may be able to change her mind and rekindle old feelings over time whether Sabrina is a thing or not. Yeah if it is at best a MC is second best only option, he might as well walk away now besides a side fuck once in a while before he starts with it and think he deserves better as be second best for his girl.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I

I Only want milf type charecter....just this ..and that
When the dev called that woman the landlady he meant because she owns the flat the MC lives in not that she's an older woman playing the landlady role.

The women are all the MC's age. The woman he's living with his one of his old friends and ex lover.

so the MC is going to be Aubreys second choice because Sabrina isn't interested in a relationship with her, how nice of her to choose him second:censored:
Not all woman will be instantly into him. Dev did say they all have their own lives and the MC isn't the be all and end all for them. Some women won't be interested in him at all.

Aubrey wasn't going to give him a chance at romance at all, you can chip away and maybe she'll come around but it does make it a lot more realistic than having every girl want to instantly bounce on his balls especially considering she's already been there and it caused a lot of problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: c_oriole

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
When the dev called that woman the landlady he meant because she owns the flat the MC lives in not that she's an older woman playing the landlady role.

The women are all the MC's age. The woman he's living with his one of his old friends and ex lover.

Not all woman will be instantly into him. Dev did say they all have their own lives and the MC isn't the be all and end all for them. Some women won't be interested in him at all.

Aubrey wasn't going to give him a chance at romance at all, you can chip away and maybe she'll come around but it does make it a lot more realistic than having every girl want to instantly bounce on his balls especially considering she's already been there and it caused a lot of problems.
Whatever but I'll think of her what I want to see in her ...you know what I mean

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes