GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Just finished up coding the last major scene of 0.02! All that's left is a little epilogue content, adding some polish, play testing it 'til it stops exploding, and picking out a few more music tracks.

-Code Guy

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Thank you! That motivated me enough to finally get the friggin' Developer Tag for the game and have that NTR tag removed. Now you've got no excuse! Go play the dang thing! :p
ok so do tell me if there is NTR, is it avoidable ? I like voyeurism but I can`t stand being a cuck in Games

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Nah, there's no NTR, not now and probably not ever, and if it DOES eventually pop up, it'll be 100% avoidable. My partner on the game added that tag completely unaware of what it was, and we've had people giving us grief for it ever since. The closest thing to NTR that will ever be in the game is that if you treat the romantic interests badly and are a huge douchebag, they probably aren't going to be interested in you. I think it'd be idiotic to call THAT being cucked.

• Angry
Reactions: SemyonPutin

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This game is off to an excellent start! So many beautiful women introduced already! I'm pretty sure I've lost count of how many have been thrown in and assume there will be more. I assumed we'll have the option to see them in various colors of lingerie and stockings by the main image and that definitely strikes my fancy.

Beyond the lovely ladies, we have a number of interesting male characters as well.

The story is compelling and I can't wait to see how the main character ends up falling into it.

Everything about this looks amazing so far and offers a great deal of promise.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hey everyone.....I hope you're all doing good. Just wanted to drop a quick status report. We're done with the update for Day 2. We were just having a few issues with the android build. We want to release everything at once instead of windows/linux one day and the android some time later. We think we have the issues narrowed down and running through testing that now. So we're hoping within the next day or two we can release. If things change we'll make another update. Thank you for your patience.

ReturnofPoncho

• Red Heart
Reactions: hatefuldisplay

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey everyone.....I hope you're all doing good. Just wanted to drop a quick status report. We're done with the update for Day 2. We were just having a few issues with the android build. We want to release everything at once instead of windows/linux one day and the android some time later. We think we have the issues narrowed down and running through testing that now. So we're hoping within the next day or two we can release. If things change we'll make another update. Thank you for your patience.

ReturnofPoncho
There are some people here who specialize in providing android ports for games. Just check latest pages in few newer games on latest updates page and you will find their names. They might have some info that could help you, can never hurt to contact them. :p

Game sounds like something I would enjoy, so will check update when gets around here and yeah not getting with girls if you treat them like shit makes sense, unless for some reason they are into that. Just like carlo said before many games here more or less force you to act like an asshole to progress to nice scenes, so try to warn player somehow in game early on that being a douchebag has advantages and disdvantages. :)

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Devil In Your Eyes 0.02 is now live! Patrons get early access, and the game goes fully public in two weeks. That only took... what, almost four months? Not terrible for a two-man operation.

-Code Guy

Last edited:
Reactions: hatefuldisplay

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
There are some people here who specialize in providing android ports for games. Just check latest pages in few newer games on latest updates page and you will find their names. They might have some info that could help you, can never hurt to contact them. :p

Game sounds like something I would enjoy, so will check update when gets around here and yeah not getting with girls if you treat them like shit makes sense, unless for some reason they are into that. Just like carlo said before many games here more or less force you to act like an asshole to progress to nice scenes, so try to warn player somehow in game early on that being a douchebag has advantages and disdvantages. :)
Oh, there are advantages to both playing the normal route and the douchebag route. In this update, there are things that happen if you're a db versus not being one and vice verse. A lot of games end if you make the wrong choices....I like the idea of exploring that and letting that player fall down the rabbit hole, if you will. Let us know what you think if you check it out. Thanks in advance :)

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: DA22

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Also, if you guys played the first release and then start from the beginning on this update, you'll see updated renders.....We will still be redoing some of the scenes from the first update here and there til we're satisfied.....but if anyone says 'gremlin' ever again.....lol....or joker.....:p

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I'm really struggling to have any affection or lust for Aubrey. She seems like the douchebag, spoiled see you next Tuesday kinda women. Such a turn off. I do like her looks, but her personality is off putting.
Are you still in the first update? It depends on your choices how she responds, but I also was trying to make her a little cold at first toward the MC since they are getting to know one another again with the plan for to warm up depending upon choices as well as go colder depending upon choices. Thank you for your feedback though. I may try to adjust her in the future. What do you think of some of the other girls?

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I've got to admit, Day 1 Aubrey is kind of a heartless bitch. The next update did warm me up to her a bit though.

-Code Guy

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Are you still in the first update? It depends on your choices how she responds, but I also was trying to make her a little cold at first toward the MC since they are getting to know one another again with the plan for to warm up depending upon choices as well as go colder depending upon choices. Thank you for your feedback though. I may try to adjust her in the future. What do you think of some of the other girls?

ReturnofPoncho
Yes on the first update. She just hit me wrong especially with her family ties it makes it hard for me to care about her. That said i do love the look of her. As for the other ladies, tbh I like them all so far. Each one seems unique and in a good way quirky. Leah and Renee being my favorites so far.
I will try other updates and give Aubrey another chance cause I do feel this vn is unique and eye catching.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes