GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yes on the first update. She just hit me wrong especially with her family ties it makes it hard for me to care about her. That said i do love the look of her. As for the other ladies, tbh I like them all so far. Each one seems unique and in a good way quirky. Leah and Renee being my favorites so far.
I will try other updates and give Aubrey another chance cause I do feel this vn is unique and eye catching.
Thank you for that feed back. It means a lot. We released the 2nd update this past Friday and we're working on the third right now. I am glad you're liking the girls so far.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
GraphicusRex Is it possible for a walkthrough, guide a bit more detail? So everyone knows which path takes...
My partner and I have certainly talked about.....since we're still kinda new we decided in the first update not to...mainly to get people to explore it more and not just go by a set of instructions...that being said, it may be worth doing to have it for people such as yourself who really wants it. Let me talk to my partner about it and see what we can do.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: Angeldncr69

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Not another childhood friend for fucks sake. Am I also staying at my childhood friends place and meet her family which is totally not mine?

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Not another childhood friend for fucks sake. Am I also staying at my childhood friends place and meet her family which is totally not mine?
Actually, it's a former girlfriend when the MC was younger....and it's just her you are staying with for now......There are other people in the game, but not necessarily family. You'll have to take a look to see what I mean.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
My partner and I have certainly talked about.....since we're still kinda new we decided in the first update not to...mainly to get people to explore it more and not just go by a set of instructions...that being said, it may be worth doing to have it for people such as yourself who really wants it. Let me talk to my partner about it and see what we can do.

ReturnofPoncho
I'm sorry if I offended you with my poor choice to ask for a walkthrough/guide but people as myself plays the game and listen or read the whole story and they ask for a walkthrough or guide just so they know what does the choice he picked. Maybe I close a path without knowing or open one with someone that I don't want... Don't take it the wrong way but asking for a walkthrough, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the story behind the game.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I'm sorry if I offended you with my poor choice to ask for a walkthrough/guide but people as myself plays the game and listen or read the whole story and they ask for a walkthrough or guide just so they know what does the choice he picked. Maybe I close a path without knowing or open one with someone that I don't want... Don't take it the wrong way but asking for a walkthrough, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the story behind the game.
Oh no, you're cool. I wasn't offended at all. I apologize to you if you thought I was. It was just a choice we made in the beginning to make sure people got involved in the story.....but being on the second update and realizing some of the lines are already going in all sorts of different directions that a walkthrough isn't a bad idea.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Have you played both updates?

ReturnofPoncho

Last edited:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Okay, there's an error when walking into the Ulterior Grafix office. I didn't have my MC go to the bar the night before but the MC recognizes the "mysterious girl" as Renee and talks to her as if the MC did go to the bar and met everyone that worked there.
Dangit, that REALLY shouldn't be happening: that's one of the first branch splits we handled this update... Let me test that now and make sure.

-Code Guy

Reactions: MrFriendly

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Okay, there's an error when walking into the Ulterior Grafix office. I didn't have my MC go to the bar the night before but the MC recognizes the "mysterious girl" as Renee and talks to her as if the MC did go to the bar and met everyone that worked there.
Okay, you actually led me to realize we ignored one of the possible routes entirely: the "Boring Guy Who Goes To Sleep Immediately." Is that what you did? Behaved politely, but went to bed rather than go to the bar?

EDIT: Okay, that's fucking hilarious. Yeah, our mistake :p I'll discuss this with the writer this week and we'll put out a 0.02.2 for that particular route. In the meantime, if you want to try the "Did Not Go To Bar" route, I suggest picking "Make My Move" while watching Aubrey in the shower on Day 1. THAT route is... interesting. And allows you to get with Joyce later on.

...Dammit, I guess I really SHOULD write a walkthrough for this thing.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I loved Mac.

I really like Sheena but as it doesn't seem like anything serious is going on with anyone any time soon I doubt it would matter if I dabbled in a bit of police bootyality.

I really liked Aubrey in this update, not as a love interest but a friend and possible wing woman. They have good banter and I liked the dynamic with her and the MC but i'm going to push her towards Sabrina if that's staying an option. I'd prefer to keep her as a friend and play the field, I never like burning the friend bridge especially when that bridge is still having it's foundations rebuilt.

If I had to pick one so far to stick with it would be Sheena.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I loved Mac.

I really like Sheena but as it doesn't seem like anything serious is going on with anyone any time soon I doubt it would matter if I dabbled in a bit of police bootyality.

I really liked Aubrey in this update, not as a love interest but a friend and possible wing woman. They have good banter and I liked the dynamic with her and the MC but i'm going to push her towards Sabrina if that's staying an option. I'd prefer to keep her as a friend and play the field, I never like burning the friend bridge especially when that bridge is still having it's foundations rebuilt.

If I had to pick one so far to stick with it would be Sheena.
Cool deal. I certainly appreciate the feedback and glad you are liking the characters so far. :)

ReturnofPoncho

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cool deal. I certainly appreciate the feedback and glad you are liking the characters so far. :)

ReturnofPoncho
Love the characters so far, what we've seen of them. A few, especially the ex (Leah I think is her name) I would like to get to know more of but so far the standouts are Sheena and Mac and Mac is mainly because she's what i'd go for irl. Toned and badass, makes a girl weak at the knees.

I do see Aubrey's niece being trouble.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Love the characters so far, what we've seen of them. A few, especially the ex (Leah I think is her name) I would like to get to know more of but so far the standouts are Sheena and Mac and Mac is mainly because she's what i'd go for irl. Toned and badass, makes a girl weak at the knees.

I do see Aubrey's niece being trouble.
That's awesome. Most of the characters in the game are either loosely based on people I actually know or at least bits of personality of different people mixed in. It's been fun writing the characters so far and hopefully in Day 3 really hit the ground running in expanding those personalities as well as dive into a few more characters that have been mentioned but not really dived into just yet.

ReturnofPoncho

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes