GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I'd rather that if Aubrey hooks up with Sabrina the MC could choose to not pursue either one. Thus allowing them to pursue a relationship together if they so chose. But I am sure a lot of people will disagree with me. I'm more interested in Sheena, Mac, and Renee so I don't really care if Aubrey goes off and does Sabrina, she is obviously very into her based on that last scene (it's not the MC she was so excited about).

Either way I'd like to be able to choose the chicks that get the MC's dick. :)
I think in someway we'll probably make that a possibility. I do want to give the player options :)

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
The way the dev has worded it, if you creep on her, spy on her in the shower, steal her panties or record her she will end up hating MC and he will absolutely no chance of getting with her. Probably kicked out too as well as lose access to her bar.

That is exactly what should happen.

Aubrey and Sabrina looked good together, they should be a couple if MC isn't going for either of them.
I actually like that some of you are into the idea of relationships between other characters....

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
It would be nice if that happened but I have a feeling we are in a very tiny minority when it comes to wanting other characters to be able to pursue relationships with people besides the MC. I wouldn't mind helping Joyce and Greenley to get together or if Aubrey and Sabrina were together. I realize everyone has their favorites but if the MC isn't pursuing someone then it shouldn't mean that everyone is on the MC's hook forever.
Well, if you're in the minority...you at least have one of the game creators in the minority with you, lol. It's an idea I've certainly had and would like to implement. I just wasn't sure if others would go for it right away....so the plan was to kinda implement it slowly and see what happens? LOL A few pages back I wrote a long post kinda outlining things with the game, apologizing for the bad renders in the beginning and also what I would like to do with this going forward. I know some do these things with an ending in sight....I kinda like the idea of a digital comic book in your hands where you can make the choices(I always feel like I'm the only fan of the movie Big on here when I make that reference, lol). I've played quite a few of these games and just the MC going after everyone is kinda boring to me. I get that it's a Ren'py game, but everyone doesn't have to follow the same method, lol. Again though, that idea of other characters pursuing each other has been there, just wasn't sure if anyone wanted that or just wanted a massive harem, lol.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: MrFriendly

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yeah. Also hope you can get other characters in a relationship with each other if you aren't pursuing them. so far I really like Sabrina so I don't know if I can bring myself to do that. I would especially love to get Greenly and Joyce together since having Greenly as a bro and watching your back would be great.
Yeah, certainly glad there are a few of you into that idea :)

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Joyce kind of scares me she seems to have issues. I can imagine her setting Greenly on people that piss her off which is terrifying since Greenly looks like a young Randy Coutre.
The one thing I will say is that all these characters are based on people I know or have come acrossed. It's very frightening that there are women out there like Joyce, or worse, lol.

ReturnofPoncho

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Such a nice hidden game:p:love:
How I missed initial release of this game...
Really enjoyed it:love:(y)
girls are different and so hot :love::love:
Looking forward next updates....
Keep it up:love:(y)

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I am certainly enjoying interacting with you guys. That being said, if you guys have certain ideas that you think might work for the game, give em. I can't promise we'll incorporate every suggestion, but if something fits on how we're doing the story, why not? Certainly open to ideas.

I haven't talked to Code Guy about this, but figured I'd throw it there and see what happens....One thing I've been kinda interested doing is a specific render each month...whether it be just an image someone wants or they can use it as a background on their pc, etc. Do a poll each month for whatever character in certain backgrounds and all. I think PhillyGames does something similar...probably where I got the idea from.....was thinking a little something extra to offer people on patreon regardless of tier.

I am also curious what you guys think of the Aubrey animation at the end? We were ready to wrap up Day 2 and it was actually Code Guy who threw that idea out there. I certainly liked and saw what that can help with in the future. I ask because that's my first animation that I really did from start to finish like that. Yeah, there are the Sheena bjs and the jerking off, but they were created using very limited renders and the Joyce/Mac animations were pretty much stock animations. I know there are certainly things I can improve on in it, just wondering what the thoughts were on it.....since no one came out of the gate trashing it, I am guessing you guys at least didn't mind it? lol.

ReturnofPoncho

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just wasn't sure if anyone wanted that or just wanted a massive harem, lol.
Unless a game is designed around a harem I don't like them, they always seem weird and some people here have a really boring concept of harems. Picture a group of women that never do anything at all except wait for 1 guy to fuck them. It sounds insanely boring yet that's what a few people here expect when they play a harem game. When I see a harem I expect one like Sisterly Lust where the girls all fuck each other if the MC isn't with them.

I've always appreciated games where other characters have got into relationships. There are a few games on here where certain characters will meet others if you don't have anything to do with them.

It feels a bit more "real".

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Unless a game is designed around a harem I don't like them, they always seem weird and some people here have a really boring concept of harems. Picture a group of women that never do anything at all except wait for 1 guy to fuck them. It sounds insanely boring yet that's what a few people here expect when they play a harem game. When I see a harem I expect one like Sisterly Lust where the girls all fuck each other if the MC isn't with them.

I've always appreciated games where other characters have got into relationships. There are a few games on here where certain characters will meet others if you don't have anything to do with them.

It feels a bit more "real".
I am very much with you there. And being more "real" is something I am striving for as well. I'm a little scared that if people see 2 characters going after a relationship that isn't involving the MC they will think they're locked out from one of the two....I kinda like the idea that they might be locked out for awhile, but maybe with stat improvement something may happen over time. Similar to how we are approaching the douchebag line, the MC can be a total douche, but we are having ways for the player to repair that along the way if they choose to.

ReturnofPoncho

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Lol. I certainly didn't intend the Harley Quinn vibe but she kinda does, doesn't she? Well, if it's psycho chicks you like.....:)
Yeah I like psycho chicks its a character flaw you would think after playing Acting Lessons I would learn my lesson. I think if the tattooed chick is romanceable it could be interesting if you are seeing other women and finds out about it if she is really a psycho.

ReturnofPoncho
Yeah I like psycho chicks its a character flaw I think. You would think after playing Acting Lessons I would learn my lesson. I think if the tattooed chick is romanceable it could be interesting if you are seeing other women and finds out about it if she is really a psycho.

I am very much with you there. And being more "real" is something I am striving for as well. I'm a little scared that if people see 2 characters going after a relationship that isn't involving the MC they will think they're locked out from one of the two....I kinda like the idea that they might be locked out for awhile, but maybe with stat improvement something may happen over time. Similar to how we are approaching the douchebag line, the MC can be a total douche, but we are having ways for the player to repair that along the way if they choose to.

ReturnofPoncho
That is something that sounds interesting if the MC isn't interested in someone and have told them so it makes sense that they would look for someone else. Where the heart is has something similar with Lilly and Debbie where you can encourage them to date each other go after one of them yourself or possibly have both of them at once. The problem with that is depending on what happens you will get a bunch of people bitching that it is NTR which isn't a shitstorm you want anywhere near your game especially this early on.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yeah I like psycho chicks its a character flaw I think. You would think after playing Acting Lessons I would learn my lesson. I think if the tattooed chick is romanceable it could be interesting if you are seeing other women and finds out about it if she is really a psycho.

That is something that sounds interesting if the MC isn't interested in someone and have told them so it makes sense that they would look for someone else. Where the heart is has something similar with Lilly and Debbie where you can encourage them to date each other go after one of them yourself or possibly have both of them at once. The problem with that is depending on what happens you will get a bunch of people bitching that it is NTR which isn't a shitstorm you want anywhere near your game especially this early on.
Yeah, we got hit with that shitstorm early because I put on the wrong tag. It was really driving me insane how many people were so against it. The tattooed chick won't be romanceable at first, but will probably let that happen over time.

ReturnofPoncho

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, we got hit with that shitstorm early because I put on the wrong tag. It was really driving me insane how many people were so against it. The tattooed chick won't be romanceable at first, but will probably let that happen over time.

ReturnofPoncho
Yeah some people are incredibly sensitive about that. I really don't like it but if I'm playing a character that isn't in a relationship with them I doesn't bother me. It reminds me of scene from Clerks. Your making it too hard to pick a girl I like Sheena, Mac, Sabrina and now the tattooed girl:mad:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yeah some people are incredibly sensitive about that. I really don't like it but if I'm playing a character that isn't in a relationship with them I doesn't bother me. It reminds me of scene from Clerks. Your making it too hard to pick a girl I like Sheena, Mac, Sabrina and now the tattooed girl:mad:
LOL Well, that is a good problem to have :)

ReturnofPoncho

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
LOL Well, that is a good problem to have :)

ReturnofPoncho
Yeah that's true. Apart from Joyce there isn't one character in the game so far that I hate. Even Kelly doesn't seem like a complete dick yet though I'm sure that will change as the game develops.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Yeah that's true. Apart from Joyce there isn't one character in the game so far that I hate. Even Kelly doesn't seem like a complete dick yet though I'm sure that will change as the game develops.
Have to remember though, even though you won't be able to romance the tattooed chick for now, she's going to make an impact on Day 3. My question is do you mind a more ensemble cast approach rather than just one POV? Not necessarily play as multiple characters, though maybe be able to make choices for those characters, but see the different POV like we did with Aubrey and Sabrina? I want to have different moving parts so it's not just focused on one character all the time.

ReturnofPoncho

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Have to remember though, even though you won't be able to romance the tattooed chick for now, she's going to make an impact on Day 3. My question is do you mind a more ensemble cast approach rather than just one POV? Not necessarily play as multiple characters, though maybe be able to make choices for those characters, but see the different POV like we did with Aubrey and Sabrina? I want to have different moving parts so it's not just focused on one character all the time.

ReturnofPoncho
Hm that's tricky. I can only speak for myself but I prefer the focus to be on the MC but if its just for a short scene like the warehouse when you pick Greenly or the other guy I think it would be fine though. Especially if we can make some choices for those characters it could be good. For example you mentioned what you mentioned earlier about not being sure about what to do with the relationships between other characters that could be a good way to solve that issue.

Reactions: EZ8lt

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hm that's tricky. I can only speak for myself but I prefer the focus to be on the MC but if its just for a short scene like the warehouse when you pick Greenly or the other guy I think it would be fine though. Especially if we can make some choices for those characters it could be good. For example you mentioned what you mentioned earlier about not being sure about what to do with the relationships between other characters that could be a good way to solve that issue.
That is very true.

ReturnofPoncho

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That is very true.

ReturnofPoncho
I don't know if you have ever played Being a DIK but that does something like what you are thinking about it focuses on the MC but at the beginning or end of the episode it shows either a flashback or plot point with other characters and seems to balance it quite well but some of the flashbacks are really long and can get tedious on repeat playthroughs.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I don't know if you have ever played Being a DIK but that does something like what you are thinking about it focuses on the MC but at the beginning or end of the episode it shows either a flashback or plot point with other characters and seems to balance it quite well but some of the flashbacks are really long and can get tedious on repeat playthroughs.
I haven't checked that out. At some point I will....might get some good ideas from it. Thank you for that.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: Rinbael
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes