RPGM Die or Get NTR-ed on a Deserted Island [v1.0] [Rosea Navis]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Curiosity. It's like pineapple on pizza, you wonder why someone would enjoy such a thing and you want to understand it better. I would never kink shame but some things are hard to understand if you don't share the same view and it's only through understanding that we learn and accept, even if we don't enjoy.
What's wrong with pineapple on pizza?
I think anchovies on pizza are horrid. Like eating a hairy salt lick.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Curiosity. It's like pineapple on pizza, you wonder why someone would enjoy such a thing and you want to understand it better. I would never kink shame but some things are hard to understand if you don't share the same view and it's only through understanding that we learn and accept, even if we don't enjoy.
People like NTR usually because they get off on masochism. You know how some girls and boys like to be whipped and choked? Slapped? NTR is like that, but emotional pain instead. I like NTR, and for me, I like the feeling and rush of being out-competed by a better man sexually. It's about being "defeated", like a submissive likes being defeated. Hope that helps your curiosity lol

Also pineapple on pizza is pretty good with ham

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

TheMoonMan

Sep 10, 2017
Guys I am stuck in the game. The MC had sex with his girlfriend and I messed up my leg LOL which gave me a condition with a purple square. I have the three girls and that one childhood friend guy living at my base, have crafted the bow. Connected the ends of the cave, found the guy by the fire that doesn't want me stealing potatoes, and the guy near the ruins that thinks he's going to die.
Every time I pass time, nothing happens and no events occur. Anyone have any ideas? :)
word for word exact same situation, please help

Reactions: Ghis96

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Here's how you can figure that out without being weird and writing a 5 page essay on how much you hate unfaithful women:

"Hi, does this game have NTR or netori?"

"It's NTR, not netori."

"Okay, thank you."

But no, people have to start relating their own experience about how in 1995 their spouse cheated on them with Mike from accounting and how cheating is bad for the environment.
I don't know if you're kidding or not, but I have literally never seen or heard someone relating their story to NTR. I've been around many forums, hentai sites, etc, but I've yet to have one person talk about NTR through the lens of their own experience.

Unlucky I guess :whistle:

Reactions: Joeburqa

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
There are two routes. When you mess up your leg your girl can go get the medicine and get NTR'd or you can man it up and go hard mode for a week or so? I only did the NTR side so I don't know how long it takes the vanilla route to go.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
anyone whos having problems with audio crashes here is a fix for the audio files just unpack them and copy them into their matching folders
edit: forgot a file in the se.7z folder anyone who dowload before should re download

Last edited:

Willbreaker99

Aug 6, 2019
Worked for me. Thanks, leccel.

...and then it didn't. I downloaded all 3 and put them in the right folder. Most were just overwrites anyway. Think 1 was missing. Maybe I'll try and redownload.

I have some thirty-plus Japanese RPG games on my PC and not one has this problem.

Edit2:

Ok verified that I was only missing 1 bgm music file from all of those. Here is what music files I have.

files.png

Last edited:

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Worked for me. Thanks, leccel.

...and then it didn't. I downloaded all 3 and put them in the right folder. Most were just overwrites anyway. Think 1 was missing. Maybe I'll try and redownload.

I have some thirty-plus Japanese RPG games on my PC and not one has this problem.

Edit2:

Ok verified that I was only missing 1 bgm music file from all of those. Here is what music files I have.

View attachment 2013426
can u tell me what error ur getting

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Always a failed to load audio error. I thought it was background music but that's playing. Popped up when I tried to talk to someone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so its one of the se files i could have fucked it and forgot to change one of them if i have it happen to me during my play through ill see if i can fix it

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote