3.80 star(s) 35 Votes
Nov 7, 2017
Just started the game. Sad that the Emily blackmail route ends so soon

Edit: Spoke too soon
Exactly! Blackmailing and doing terrible things to poor Emily is the best, most fun part of this game! Lol. I wish there were a new update. I wish there was another game like this. The only closest games like this is Annie's School Days, The Personal Assistant (unfortunately it ended up being abandoned), Hard Love, Raptus, Blackheart Hotel (at least parts of it), the Enslaver, Desert Stalker, Casey's Fall, My Dessert Story and Pandemic Covid-30.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice game otherwise but too much things in only few days and at best mc gets bjs. i agree with those "sideshows" that game is slow.

Reactions: jasonvorhees

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Which is the original game is the first(top) pic?

the other 2 are princess trainer and Dmd i think

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Dirty Pool [v1.1] [Pirot King]

• Gallery Unlock Mod [v1.1]

• Unofficial Android Port : Here

Installation:

- Extract mod zip
- Copy game folder and paste in Dirty_Pool_vxx folder
- launch game

Features:

- All Gallery Unlocked with extra
- Gallery unlock option available in gallery top left corner

Join discord for more:

Last edited:

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Dirty Pool [v1.1] + Gallery Unlock Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

if you like my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Sep 11, 2018
Really wish there was a walkthrough/hints mod, the "walkthrough" in the links is terrible and a giant pain for those of us with just one monitor having to alt/tab for every choice.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's subjective man, only you can decide that, try it out for a couple of minutes and see for yourself if its too awkward. Personally I got past it right away and invested in the story freezing out the nephew (since I don't share), and right into going after the sister and nieces. It was fun, but following the walkthrough was a pain in the ass... wish there was a walkthrough mod instead.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes