VN Ren'Py Distant Horizon [v0.6] [IziRider]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm playing this and it seems and if I'm not mistaken we have three female characters right now. One is half a robot and the other two are lesbians and the only thing I can do if I don't like the lesbian theme is ignore them. I'm sorry but I think my interest is at a minimum right now.
I'll let a few updates pass before coming back to this to see if any available li have appeared.

Reactions: battali0n

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm playing this and it seems and if I'm not mistaken we have three female characters right now. One is half a robot and the other two are lesbians and the only thing I can do if I don't like the lesbian theme is ignore them. I'm sorry but I think my interest is at a minimum right now.
I'll let a few updates pass before coming back to this to see if any available li have appeared.
Well, yes, you are mistaken. First, she's not a half-robot. Secondly, I guess you forgot MC's wife... you don't think she's dead, do you?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Enjoying this game, especially as a sci-fi nerd of the highest degree! I would say that this is one of the best games here in that area. Plausible explanations to what is happening makes me really happy.

So, now I only wait for the lewd stuff! :D ;)

Reactions: Vleder

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703959284166.png
Distant Horizon v0.6 release
1703959386370.png
Distant Horizon v0.6 is ready, available from the following dates.
  • Consigliere: October 8.
  • Contabile: October 15.
  • Caporegime: October 18.
  • Soldato: November 8.
Everybody and their mothers got the next installment, guess it is so forgettable that everyone altready forgot.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Oddly it even seems the patrons couldn't even download it. I am not sure there is a lack of interest in the game, I thought it was quite good. But, why is it on hold, does anyone know the reason, or is it abandoned, if so, it's quite the pity because I have really enjoyed it so far.

Reactions: Renar31

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Oddly it even seems the patrons couldn't even download it. I am not sure there is a lack of interest in the game, I thought it was quite good. But, why is it on hold, does anyone know the reason, or is it abandoned, if so, it's quite the pity because I have really enjoyed it so far.
What do you mean patrons couldn't download it? It's there on for patrons to download right this moment for all tiers.
And the reason it's on hold right now it's because Izirider is focusing on completing all paths on this chapter of Rise of the Crime Lord.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
What do you mean patrons couldn't download it? It's there on for patrons to download right this moment for all tiers.
And the reason it's on hold right now it's because Izirider is focusing on completing all paths on this chapter of Rise of the Crime Lord.
I am sorry, I honestly didn't see that post! thanks for the clarification, I was beginning to worry this game had become abandoned. I really like it.

Reactions: Renar31 and Vleder

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I was beginning to worry this game had become abandoned.
I haven't left the game, I'm just focusing all my energy on Rise of the Crime Lord. Distant Horizon was mainly a distraction anyway, so I could relax a bit and do something else (I'd been doing Rise for years, and as a writer I was getting a bit bored).
But I haven't forgotten about Distant Horizon either, I usually think about it as a rest, or deal with the new sets. Not so long ago I created the pirate spaceship that will be the main location for the next few updates. But when there will be a new update, I don't know yet. It's because of Distant that I'm now very enthusiastic about Rise again, so I'm sure that's all I'll be doing for a while. But in time I will continue the Distant.

In the meantime, the characters appear in the wallpapers or as easter eggs in Rise (Hannah is in Chapter 10 Alpha 1).

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I haven't left the game, I'm just focusing all my energy on Rise of the Crime Lord. Distant Horizon was mainly a distraction anyway, so I could relax a bit and do something else (I'd been doing Rise for years, and as a writer I was getting a bit bored).
But I haven't forgotten about Distant Horizon either, I usually think about it as a rest, or deal with the new sets. Not so long ago I created the pirate spaceship that will be the main location for the next few updates. But when there will be a new update, I don't know yet. It's because of Distant that I'm now very enthusiastic about Rise again, so I'm sure that's all I'll be doing for a while. But in time I will continue the Distant.

In the meantime, the characters appear in the wallpapers or as easter eggs in Rise (Hannah is in Chapter 10 Alpha 1).
Thank you for letting me know. As soon as I finish the current game I am on, I will try your game Rise. Really looking forward to your next update with Horizon whenever it will be :)
PS. Will we getting the latest update (0.6) on here? many thanks again

Reactions: Alanthos

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DistantHorizon-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Harem will definitely happen, ntr will definitely not (well, 99,99 percent that it won't :) ). Sharing, I don't know yet; pregnancy maybe.
There will be: Interracial, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Handjob, Lesbian and Milf. But I don't know how to tag sexual relations with clones, bioids and hybrid humans. :D :)
Hmm...I would suggest incorporating this important information into your gene section description, it will improve interested in your work.

Also here's a decent gene section example from a popular harem project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes