FintheSheep

Jul 21, 2021
Were the rest of the updates really as short as R8? Just asking because this is the first time I wait for an update for this game.

Agree. I like the whole mystery horror stuff and how surprisingly decent it is for a hentai game. The scene of the hound was, for me, the current peak of the eerie atmosphere they have been pulling. If they get to finish this game with the same great tone they been carrying from the start then it will become an awesome game. Just hoping they don't destroy the soul of this game just for greed and sloth like most Patreon devs often do when they get too much money on their hands.
i liked this "horror" experience and it surely is mingling beautifully with other aspects of the game it felt rather real, like im actually there,
and im glad there wasn't much gore or jumpscare but there is definitely room for improvements which can be added later on after main story is complete.
divimera was definitely going for something and we'll see how it will go after the story come to a conclusion im rooting for this i see potential for a good experience and game. anyway
for me the "peak" moment was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this was my catch on this and i think I've missed more details but i just hope we get a satisfying and deserved answers to this story, after finishing this r8 version i was left with many questions and craving for more...
well it seems we need to wait for at least 2 or 3 month for an update.
if i wasn't obvious i feel im a sucker for this type of novels with lovecraftian horror, reminds me of fata morgana's house in someway,
please feel free to send your recommendation for similar games like this one , thanks.

Last edited:

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I absolutely love the atmosphere sneaking around town at night.
The music is just chef's kiss.

I just wish they'd put as much effort into the backgrounds as they have into everything else.
Like, it really stands out - no effects, shadows are almost non-existent.
I tried adding these things to show what I mean and it took me like, what, half an hour to do a couple of screens?
1.png 2.png
3.png 4.png
5.png 6.png
7.png 8.png
9.png 11.png
12.png 13.png
16.png 17.png
I understand they have their hands full as is, but I think it would really add to the game.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2022
I absolutely love the atmosphere sneaking around town at night.
The music is just chef's kiss.

I just wish they'd put as much effort into the backgrounds as they did into everything else.
Like, it really stands out - no effects, shadows are almost non-existent.
I tried added these things to show what I mean and it took me like, what, half an hour to do a couple of screens?
View attachment 2380565 View attachment 2380566
View attachment 2380567 View attachment 2380568
View attachment 2380569 View attachment 2380570
View attachment 2380571 View attachment 2380572
View attachment 2380573 View attachment 2380574
View attachment 2380577 View attachment 2380578
View attachment 2380579 View attachment 2380580
I understand they have their hands full as is, but I think it would really add to the game.
Good job! The addition of these details totally changes the atmosphere, making it far more immersive. Let's hope they can add something like that to the game.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
is the game broken? every time I edit the gallery scenes only one can be unlocked, and if I edit it again it'll go back to being locked and another scene will become unlocked, but not the scene I wanted to unlock.

Reactions: Almighty

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I seriously do not understand how Lily is not the main focus, or at least one of them. How are we not balls deep in her pussy by now?
Thanks, your post saved me some time. She is definitely the most attractive heroine. If she doesn't have a penetration scene yet, I won't bother. Hope this gets finished

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
is the game broken? every time I edit the gallery scenes only one can be unlocked, and if I edit it again it'll go back to being locked and another scene will become unlocked, but not the scene I wanted to unlock.
Which method are you trying to use? Did you try to unlock everything or one scene?

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Which method are you trying to use? Did you try to unlock everything or one scene?
each scene I tried to. at first, I downloaded a gallery unlocker here this https://f95zone.to/threads/divimera-r8-redikal.81300/post-9270369 I followed every steps. when I opened the game. there's only one scene that was unlocked which is hale's third scene. the rest were locked, so I checked the scences.rpy file in game folder nothing's wrong. so i tried it again, all scenes were locked this time. so, I reinstalled the game, deleted every file that were related to divimera, I tried unlocking each scene, before unlocking another, this time same thing happened again all are lock, and sometimes the next node will disappear, including the next node after a scene. back then it wasn't like this when I was editing the gallery, before this update :unsure:. game is good though. I think it must be on my end, my pc's system I guess. by which I mean the next node will disappear. the next scene will disappear or a scene in the gallery.

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
each scene I tried to. at first, I downloaded a gallery unlocker here this https://f95zone.to/threads/divimera-r8-redikal.81300/post-9270369 I followed every steps. when I opened the game. there's only one scene that was unlocked which is hale's third scene. the rest were locked, so I checked the scences.rpy file in game folder nothing's wrong. so i tried it again, all scenes were locked this time. so, I reinstalled the game, deleted every file that were related to divimera, I tried unlocking each scene, before unlocking another, this time same thing happened again all are lock, and sometimes the next node will disappear, including the next node after a scene. back then it wasn't like this when I was editing the gallery, before this update :unsure:. game is good though. I think it must be on my end, my pc's system I guess. by which I mean the next node will disappear. the next scene will disappear or a scene in the gallery.
Did you delete files in your user folder? Also don't use file to unlock, it's not updated for R7.5, you can look for.updated after R8 release here or do it yourself.

• Love
Reactions: dzenpie

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Did you delete files in your user folder? Also don't use file to unlock, it's not updated for R7.5, you can look for.updated after R8 release here or do it yourself.
yep firstly deleted the persistent file in user folder which was one of the steps of this https://f95zone.to/threads/divimera-r8-redikal.81300/post-9270369. before reinstalling I deleted all the files related to divimera. then installed, booted the game so that it'll create a divimera folder in my USERNAME/appdata/roaming/renpy/divimera folder, and I tried unlocking it myself since that's what I did back then before this update it was working, but now it doesn't. guess I'll wait for the next update. there might be new content I guess

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
yep firstly deleted the persistent file in user folder which was one of the steps of this https://f95zone.to/threads/divimera-r8-redikal.81300/post-9270369. before reinstalling I deleted all the files related to divimera. then installed, booted the game so that it'll create a divimera folder in my USERNAME/appdata/roaming/renpy/divimera folder, and I tried unlocking it myself since that's what I did back then before this update it was working, but now it doesn't. guess I'll wait for the next update. there might be new content I guess
Idk, I'm still waiting for R8.1 to play (I'm idiot, I know). Then gonna check if it'll work for me.

• Haha
Reactions: dzenpie
Oct 20, 2022
guys i put the candles inside the chest, but for some reason i woke up and when i checked the chest the game told me that the candle disappered ?!!! What do i do to restore it?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
where can i get more of the coins?
can trade items for sub quest like wine or hat for tokens if you do not do thos quests but myself edited save 3 time so can pick token outside bar again and found no use for carved thing so far and book only allow me to collect 2 herbs but they dont had much use only trade for potion and that mini game is nightmare require alot luck to win all 3 items

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

omar_98

Feb 27, 2018
Hello, I was wondering what prize could be great and useful.
The Pouch is tempting, but something is telling me I need the Egg Thingy and the Botanic Book will help to my Sanity or something else.

Reactions: oapami
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes