Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Soooo I did that little trick for making the the women nude during the game, and I am now regretting it. Is there any way to make them clothe again?

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
the artwork is good, the game is okay
but the dev updated the game for so long lmao, i ever forget i waiting for this to get updated

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
What does "Affliction" mean when displayed in the journal ?
Also is there a way to unlock the gallery ?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Sadly for us, Redikal is not the artist and Kojack does have a Patreon that he updates regularly so I'm pretty sure the art is commisioned (Don't know if Redikal state otherwise). So its pretty difficult to make a big update when the art takes double the time to be finished.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
dangit looking at that pic tought from that slidebar that try to attract some attention made me click it think its a game but boomb when thread open i see VN and renpy not uinity or rpgm or unreal or even other hope atleast this slideshow tell good story if its not a game

• Angry
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
dangit looking at that pic tought from that slidebar that try to attract some attention made me click it think its a game but boomb when thread open i see VN and renpy not uinity or rpgm or unreal or even other hope atleast this slideshow tell good story if its not a game
RenPy is best game engine for small teams. It simplifies development of VN in many ways. RPG Maker is pretty good too. Using big game engine like Unity or Unreal need you to have decent development team. Some people here think that updates taking too long for this game and there is no much content as they hope. And now imagine how longer it'll take if dev used Unity for example. NSFW games is usually a small devs projects. That's why there's almost no big NSFW games with some really engaging gameplay alongside lewd content.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Most lewd games are RPGM or Renpy for that reason. Id love to see some more veteran engines be used in the future though

odino

Aug 14, 2017
well so far i found its story are great and hope i see it in 2D or 3D one day but story are great and worth working on it and hope its get more option for lily like kissing in day2 morning
but for me there no way i can call something made by renpy a game they are all was like reading a books sadly some unity are same
we can call renpy RPB AKA role play books cuz when its come to game term you do not need millions page of texts to explain everything's
i know its hard and take alot time and skill to creat 2D or 3D world

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes