TheJamMan

Feb 4, 2019
Hello, I was wondering what prize could be great and useful.
The Pouch is tempting, but something is telling me I need the Egg Thingy and the Botanic Book will help to my Sanity or something else.
Personally I took the Botanic Book. I gave the flower in day 1 to Lady Hale so picking up the extra flowers was necessary to keep my sanity for a scene later on. I think for the current update it is objectively the correct choice, the others don't do anything for now.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
this game has some of the best MILF/GILF-looking women i've seen, 10/10 just for that. is there anything else like it?

Reactions: colifa

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Since it's been three days since Redikal posted this on Patreon and no one is talking about it, here it goes:

Progress report on Divimera R9
We have resumed the work on Divimera for about two weeks now and set the goal and duration of the update.
In terms of script\story, we are currently working on the sunset/night section of Day 5, meanwhile, the character artist is working on one of the Hscene that will be featured (you can see the sketch for it in the preview post), and with background artist, we are working on creating the environment piece for the washerwoman riverside lady event that will lead to an Hscene (which seemed to be a pretty popular character).
Right now what we have planned is:
- Update will pan out from Day 5 (where we left off in R8) to about the end of the morning of Day 6.
- The new tribe lady character will be seen for the first time in this update (it was initially planned for R8, but we weren't able to have her ready in time).
- In terms of erotica, we are planning Molly's Hscene, an Hscene with the riverside lady, and some light tease with Lady Hale. For Charlotte and Lily's Hscenes, it will most likely happen in R10 (though we are trying to see if a Hscene with Lily could work for R9 but very hypothetical).
On a side note, we will start looking into putting Divimera on Steam under an early access form in the coming months, now that Tyrant Quest is properly done and out.
Everyone have a nice weekend, and I'll see you soon with more news.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jarost Marksa

Jan 26, 2023
How do I get the 'regular' scene with Hale?

Thanks to the walkthrough, I've gotten all the other scenes, but the regular 69 eludes me.

Edit: Okay, it was mentioned previously in the thread, nevermind.

KilometreKjeen

Feb 22, 2023
GALLERY UNLOCK (ANY VERSION)

1) Backup your saves and persistent file just in case
2) Go to game_folder/game/saves and delete persistent file in there
3) (Windows) Go to your C:/Users/user_name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Divimera and delete persistent from there (you need to enable "show hidden files" since AppData is hidden folder or just paste %APPDATA%/RenPy/Divimera in address bar)
4) Go to game_folder/game and delete scenes.rpyc
5) In game_folder/game open scenes.rpy with every available notepad and edit strings like
to be like
or just paste attached (already redacted) file to that folder (may not unlock all in future updates)
6) Launch the game and enjoy!
its not working

Reactions: Ruben2003

ReaverRaines

Jul 10, 2022
Yay was wondering about the Riverside Lady and was hoping there was something there with her. I do love the big asses and everything but I wonder if they're considering Anal content in the future. I really hope so.

Reactions: Ruben2003

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
First, I’d just really like to say kudos to the developers on everything that has been done so far on this game. Second, there will be slight spoilers in this post so bear with me as I may ask a few things as well. I choose to keep my eye on this one for quite awhile and playing through the current build (R8) has felt like quite the journey! I feel like going about the game the harem route is definitely considered hard mode for more reasons than one. This is mainly due to the sanity issue being so dangerously low most of the time during this route.
I’m not sure if this will be my main route and I may go back and do routes focusing on only one lady each time to see the differences.
I’m curious to see if not only each route will have a different ending, but may even try a pure route and focus on the mission! A few things I am curious about though are:
1) Does the glass bottle serve any use at all after it is first used?
2)Is there any point to the rosary? Not fond of the priest and I’ll likely see soon on current playthrough, but curious if it’s worth anything.

Will try to do a rating review after I’ve gone through each route!

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes