Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
View attachment 2083934

Not sure why my angel decided to hide behind everyone all of a sudden.
We were talking, then this happened. If I go back to camp, she's still in front
of me no matter what. Exit program, reload save and same thing??

Cheers
Thank you for the report! Known issue for v21, don't worry, it's fixed for v22. Visiting her in camp should fix it if passing time doesn't.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you for the report! Known issue for v21, don't worry, it's fixed for v22. Visiting her in camp should fix it if passing time doesn't.

Thank you!
I figured she just wanted to check out the guy's ass or something...

Have a good one!

Reactions: Cryswar

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Nice to hear that an update is coming soon, was actually wondering about this game since I hadn't seen anything from it for a bit.

A more customizable PC is gonna be so nice. Will we have complete control over what skills we learn, within reason? For example, could we make an aeromancer who has some pyromancy and sword skills on the side? I doubt we would actually get that many skills at the start, but I hope the idea comes across.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Nice to hear that an update is coming soon, was actually wondering about this game since I hadn't seen anything from it for a bit.

A more customizable PC is gonna be so nice. Will we have complete control over what skills we learn, within reason? For example, could we make an aeromancer who has some pyromancy and sword skills on the side? I doubt we would actually get that many skills at the start, but I hope the idea comes across.
You can start with any two weapons and any base element (no Aether/Nether cuz story). You get four free ability points and two more from levels at the start, and at the start of temple you'll probably have one more.

I'm not violently against the idea of a multi-element start, but it doesn't fit the current attunement mechanics - normally can't have two elements until 10 magic. Maybe a future mechanic if that changes?

Out of curiosity,
Does anybody choose to have Sam be male?

I don't.

Cheers
Where were you when male Sam was kill???

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Oh, whew! good.
I was feeling pretty Sam-like there for a bit.

Cheers

Darn, can't progress after killing mercs... oh well.
Looking forward to next release. Thanks for everything.

Last edited:

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Darn, can't progress after killing mercs... oh well.
Looking forward to next release. Thanks for everything.
Wait, cuz of the Metatron thing, or something else? There's still an area and some major plot after the slaver encounter.

Otherwise, no problem~

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Wait, cuz of the Metatron thing, or something else? There's still an area and some major plot after the slaver encounter.

Otherwise, no problem~

Sorry,
I was getting errors and couldn't continue after fighting the slaver leader.
I restarted, tried another save but didn't help.

SO, I went a different route, saved the girl then fought the slaver. It worked fine
that way without error. Not sure why, but it did... Oh, I also used the 32 bit version this time
as well.

Metatron is back to standing in the wrong spot. Lol. Looks funny. I'll do what you said back
at camp.

Thanks

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What's funny is how much I wafted over the choices on the 'Mysterious Meeting'
I mean, a long time... lol

I chose to tell Metatron, I think.
Still not sure I chose correctly...

That is an excellent part that you put in there.

Fun game.

Cheers

• Red Heart

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Sorry,
I was getting errors and couldn't continue after fighting the slaver leader.
I restarted, tried another save but didn't help.

SO, I went a different route, saved the girl then fought the slaver. It worked fine
that way without error. Not sure why, but it did... Oh, I also used the 32 bit version this time
as well.

Metatron is back to standing in the wrong spot. Lol. Looks funny. I'll do what you said back
at camp.

Thanks
Yeah, that's just an issue with that route that should be fixed in 22. Glad you got through it, but sorry for the issue.

What's funny is how much I wafted over the choices on the 'Mysterious Meeting'
I mean, a long time... lol

I chose to tell Metatron, I think.
Still not sure I chose correctly...

That is an excellent part that you put in there.

Fun game.

Cheers
That's good! Neither of them is correct; telling Metatron gets you a fairly major scene with her, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Whatever you decide is the right choice~

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That's good! Neither of them is correct; telling Metatron gets you a fairly major scene with her, but (spoilers?) keeping the secret will get you a reward scene with the mysterious angel down the road, as well as giving you some clues about the plot. Whatever you decide is the right choice~
I was going to say you should've spoilered that, until I gave my brain an extra second to come up with the argument that I'll most likely end up seeing both in the end anyway.
You know you've been indoors for too long when you win an argument against yourself.

• Haha

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I was going to say you should've spoilered that, until I gave my brain an extra second to come up with the argument that I'll most likely end up seeing both in the end anyway.
You know you've been indoors for too long when you win an argument against yourself.
LMAO. I know that feeling. Covid has fucked me up for real. I added a spoiler tag just in case, it's nothing major but understandable to have to opt-in to see.

Aspasia will hopefully get some love in the next few updates too. The silvery slime girl is pretty damn sexy.
Oh absolutely man, next update her, Sarah, and Maya are the three I want to focus on. Aspasia is my favorite character I haven't gotten to write much of yet.

froo

Oct 27, 2020
Good combat
Good writing
Good soundtrack
Good vanilla fetishes (no NTR, futa, furry, yes tomboys, gentle switching femdom, sort of harem, future ara ara and pregnancy)
Good art
Lovable characters (Metatron being super lovable)

The equipment system is a bit of a head-scratcher because in RPGs I tend to hunt artifacts and hoard gold, with crafting as much as possible if the game allows but DD apparently was not designed with that philosophy which honestly is not bad, just different.
I really don't have any constructive criticism, the best I could do is go turbo-anal over minor issues.

I will pay for the game when it is finished. I know you would prefer money now and then invest it in art or something but I am allergic to paying for an unfinished product, sorry.
Great game, looking forward to the future patches. I will recommend it when someone asks me about good h-games.

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
Good combat
Good writing
Good soundtrack
Good vanilla fetishes (no NTR, futa, furry, yes tomboys, gentle switching femdom, sort of harem, future ara ara and pregnancy)
Good art
Lovable characters (Metatron being super lovable)

The equipment system is a bit of a head-scratcher because in RPGs I tend to hunt artifacts and hoard gold, with crafting as much as possible if the game allows but DD apparently was not designed with that philosophy which honestly is not bad, just different.
I really don't have any constructive criticism, the best I could do is go turbo-anal over minor issues.

I will pay for the game when it is finished. I know you would prefer money now and then invest it in art or something but I am allergic to paying for an unfinished product, sorry.
Great game, looking forward to the future patches. I will recommend it when someone asks me about good h-games.
Add it to the review section man

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes