neti

Jun 29, 2018
all my saves disapear, do I have to re-play all the game or there is a option to get back my saves ?

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
The developer should have had two choices when Kate said, "You don't have to do that if you don't want to".

Because there are many who do not like it, and many do If there were two choices here, it would be better in both directions.

These things should be taken care of. Some want to please others, while others want to be satisfied only by themselves.

There is nothing to be angry or upset about in my comments. I just wanted to give a friendly suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The developer should have had two choices when Kate said, "You don't have to do that if you don't want to".

Because there are many who do not like it, and many do If there were two choices here, it would be better in both directions.

These things should be taken care of. Some want to please others, while others want to be satisfied only by themselves.

There is nothing to be angry or upset about in my comments. I just wanted to give a friendly suggestion.
he only did renders for only mc fucking her and Katie fucking the mc it will be to much work making a heap of other renders just for a small amount of people

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: inSSIDer
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes