LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Whats the difference between the Incest Patch and Uncensored Patch when they are the same name??
I can only use one of the two??

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I just started this, and I really enjoy the visuals and Gwen as a character. However, there is one thing this game clearly needs to be as awesome as it should be - the opportunity for Gwen to knock up her sister (and probably mom and assorted others, too). Gwen with her massive cock and her sister with a nice baby bump would just look amazing together.

Sep 27, 2020
Hmmm... I played this before in August, ahve old saves and all. This version creates a new folder in my appdata renpy folder instead of using the old one.
Can anyone else confirm? I'll try copying the old saves and persistent. Or is there any word from the dev that we need to start over and old saves don't work?

thedoge1

Jul 24, 2018
Everytime I see another game from this dude, I wonder "Is he actually gonna finish this one?".
Yeah. The fact that this guy got away with abandoning 3+ recycled games (virtually the same models/themes/tropes and even reused scenes), while other devs that do less than this get trashed online is so funny to me lmao.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah. The fact that this guy got away with abandoning 3+ recycled games (virtually the same models/themes/tropes and even reused scenes), while other devs that do less than this get trashed online is so funny to me lmao.
at least the models are getting better. just compare this to Sins to see the improvements. This part no longer applies, since Sins had an art rework since this was originally posted, trust me, they used to look freaky. *(Jan, 4, 2024) nvm, the rework is only for some things, the freaky looking originals are still there for a majority.

if the dev is gonna stick to this one, they need to make pregnancy a thing with all these creampies (hopefully all the kids would be fathered by the mc). Also more 1 on 1 scenes with the mother, sister and the other 2 who can move in, like in the showers, waking them up with sex, generally whenever they are alone in a room.

*and if we move more girls in, the mc can just move into her sister's room, and turn her old room into another guest room. her sister has a giant as fuck bed with enough room for them both, i highly doubt she would mind lol.

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Abandoned three games, really. Take the troll shit to anothere thread, I have one game that was abandoned and if you were on my discord you'd know we plan to go back to that one after I wrap up Djinn. Some of you people really fucking annoy me.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Hot chicks with big tits and huge dicks. What's not to love?
Good characters
Great renders
Awesome sex scenes.
Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I really don't mind the futa and the horsedicks but...
... GDDMND these horrible ugly faces.
Huuuuuuuu.......

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes