ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Kinda was expecting there to be a larger story to it.
The prequels had more story. May need to wait for another Gb of an update.
2 more character have been added to the Harem, decided to stay with them, don't know for how long.
It needs a ton more characters and stories for the game to enjoy.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sorry about the guy posting that link DO NOT click it it was a private link that no one here is supposed to see it leads to major spoilers and will ruin the endings for our games

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
this game would be so much better, if futas be more classical, without pussies. same dick size, but either cock, or pussie for ladies, not both. ehhh, the world is not perfect:D

• Angry
Reactions: CuriousGorgon

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Futanari literally means that the person has both a penis and a vagina
I understand that to be correct, A person with feminine features and a penis would be considered a she-male or trans. Futanari's are more closely related to a hermaphrodite, except their genitals are usually more deformed. Don't buy into the photoshop pictures either, they aren't usually that attractive either.

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
Futanari literally means that the person has both a penis and a vagina
futa is just japanise word for the same things. just google pics. "japanise" doesn't equal for "every game now with nice huge dicks by girls now need to be mutants".
I don't care about what is it. I said "it would be better", if they weren't mutants, as they are.

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not bashing anyone's preferences, but I don't get why people are hung up on realism in fantasy games. Yes I do strive for realistic renders but if I wanted to look at shemales with realistic penis sizes and smaller boobs, there are websites for that. In my opinion the idea behind what I do is to explore a fantasy and that means some elements of reality are suspended. If that turns some people off then that's okay with me, there are more people out there that feel the way I do. I do hope that someone with your preferences decides to make a project that appeals to you however, I think everyones fetish should be represented, assuming it's legal.

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
it doen't really have fantasy tag, not really sure it is supposed to be fantasy. and, ye, it's saddly only has 8 rates, I just think it'll be better for game itself, not just for my tastes. ofc, we will never know, if such a game not gonna be produced, and which one gonna be more popular.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ponk01

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it doen't really have fantasy tag, not really sure it is supposed to be fantasy.
Well, there's no wizards or dragons, or dire-wolf riding wannabe she-hulk Orc futas... That general thing might have something to do with the lack of a fantasy tag... As in, the Fantasy genre.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Please readd mega link most other links never work for tor users
just because they don't work for you doesn't mean everyone has the issue everyone else can download them the mega link will be fixed when the next version is out only mega and files.fm are down google drive is as fast as mega is

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes