Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So I am trying to get the mom to allow the two to stay over but it keeps telling me to do bottoms up I made a save before it and went ahead and talked to her again. it seems that it is mandatory to have your mom go to bottoms up? can that please get fixed since the game says NTR is avoidable.
looks like you might be on the ntr path because I never got an objective to go to bottoms up

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Fallen Angel and Nun Ya... Thank you for the update!:cool:(y) I'm sincerely hoping that the game plays better this update. I had some issues with getting stuck in Djinn as well as Summoner's Legacy (supposedly finished) where I played all of the available options with all of the characters to where the quest journal advised me to try another character for new options yet ALL of the characters were showing the same message! I restarted from scratch several times, not using any earlier saves, but the results were always the same, stuck in limbo with no additional quest/story options available. I expected this in Djinn since it was a WIP rather than a completed game however I encountered the same issues with Summoner's Legacy as well!
I only take the time to write this because I DO enjoy the wild, sexy and rather kinky stories you tell here and would very much like to see how they end!:cool:(y)
So, thanks again for this recent update. I DL'd a fresh copy of Djinn and Summoner's Legacy as well to give both a fresh test go on my new tower. I'm hoping NOT to see those crash screens that plagued my earlier testing... you know the ones... full white screen, error occurred with roll back and ignore options. I tried reloading from the most recent save several times when I saw that screen and tried the ignore option a few times as well. Ignore allowed me to continue but made new problems and generated even more white crash screens further on. I am sincerely hoping those are all gone now. I have a better system now and only use my laptop for media and web. I have an i7 clocked at 3.4 Ghz, 12 GB sys ram and 6 GB dedicated video ram, running Win 10 and two Toshiba 1 TB SSD (one sata, one usb 3.2) and two Seagate Barracuda HDD for backups. I run all games from SSD only.
I am also trying the patch mod this test as well. I had not tried it before so... fingers crossed!:cool:(y)
Thanks again for the update!:devilish: Hoping for 100% success this go.:devilish:(y)
Adventure ever on friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
he might think it's done because he ran out of free bandwidth on mega
True... I found rather quickly that there were sufficient mega files to warrant their basic subscription at 5 GBP per month, $6 and change USD. I'm a poor old fart on soc. sec. disability so I don't have much free cash. But, I certainly get my money's worth from mega! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: I live on this site and am frequently trying new games. This is at least my third try with your games but it's the first pass with the patch installed. All's well thus far.
Labeling the patch as "Incest Patch" is kind of misleading. I thought it was a patch to avoid incest... I'm not big on the usual human kind of incest (father/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister) but this isn't that kind of game but rather a supernatural futa story so removing the incest kind of defeats the purpose of the game. Therefore, I didn't play it previously. However, when I clicked the link the page header said "Lewd Patcher" and the file name is just "patch.rpy" so I gave it a go.
So far, so good:cool:(y)
I've been DL games from here for years but only recently started being active in forums in the last 6-8 months. I felt like I should say, "thank you" for all the cool content:devilish: So, thank you;) Well... back to Katie and Gwenn discussing Madam Swann...
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.10 - 21.55.26.33.png

Last edited:

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
So I am trying to get the mom to allow the two to stay over but it keeps telling me to do bottoms up I made a save before it and went ahead and talked to her again. it seems that it is mandatory to have your mom go to bottoms up? can that please get fixed since the game says NTR is avoidable.
Same happened with me.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Same happened with me.
The bottoms up dialogue popped up for me when I had the task to talk to mom about Katie and Vanessa staying as well. You have to go see mom the next night to get the Katie and Vanessa dialogue. I selected the bottoms up to have mom dance at the club. However, it should not matter if you select the never mind option to avoid ntr. Just see mom again when reading in her room the following night or your earliest opportunity to speak with her at that time in her room.
Hope that helps, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
looks like you might be on the ntr path because I never got an objective to go to bottoms up
No this happened to me as well I avoided NTR like the plague but if you visit the club before getting Vanessa and Kate moved in you have to talk to the mother about her going to that club before the convo about moving those 2 in will trigger, honestly I feel the NTR content would be better served as a 1 click toggle at the start of the game to avoid situations like this.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
No this happened to me as well I avoided NTR like the plague but if you visit the club before getting Vanessa and Kate moved in you have to talk to the mother about her going to that club before the convo about moving those 2 in will trigger, honestly I feel the NTR content would be better served as a 1 click toggle at the start of the game to avoid situations like this.
Same. Also I wonder if later on there might be a pref option to make it so that the MC is the only Futa. I am not really a fan of the vanessa and kate 3 some stuff and might want to just avoid it next time I go through the game as long as it doesn't mess with the other elements of the game.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been avoiding ntr as well and got stuck in this loop in the same situation. In my saved play I wanted mom to work as I thought it would be good for her self esteem to be admired. I figured that when the option to have mom work at the club popped up when the cue to talk to her about Katie and Vanessa moving in was active that you could simply say, "nevermind" and return the following evening to talk about your new house guests/tenants, mais non. It does not work that way. It is a Groundhog Day type of scenario where the event gets stuck in a loop until the MC chooses to send mom to work at the club. That is the ONLY way to end the loop that I can find. Personally, I wanted mom to dance but for those that want to keep her at home all to themselves... It's not working. The topic never changes regardless of how many nights you return. I even tried training with Vanessa the next day and not going to work at the club that night to see if it would clear and allow the room mate dialogue option but it doesn't happen. If the MC starts working at the dance club before moving Katie and Vanessa in then mom HAS to work at the club or the the loop persists and does not allow that quest to proceed.
Otherwise, the patch seems to be allowing all of the other content that I had been missing before installing the patch. I'm very pleased with that! :) I am also making headway in Summoner's Legacy using the patch as well. There is a TON of content I had been missing without the patch installed. Thank you :)
I hope it's an easy fix. Hmmm, maybe inserting an option to simply tell mom where you are working at night to pay the bills without suggesting she work there... that might work but IDK. However it is fixed, it does need attention. With the debt left by dad having Gwen go to work dancing right away makes the most sense. The family NEEDS the cash!
Adventure ever on friend, Phat :cool: (y)
PS: This is the screen in question that has the continual loop error unless the ntr option is selected...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.11 - 14.38.10.46.png
Post PS: I also encountered an error in the games accounting of MC's cash. There were a couple of times where instead of going up to the next increment (5500 and 8800) the count was reset to 1000. This seemed to resolve itself over time but was still a concern when it happened... "Hey! Where's all my cash!" Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Azokin

Nov 14, 2019
I've been avoiding ntr as well and got stuck in this loop in the same situation. In my saved play I wanted mom to work as I thought it would be good for her self esteem to be admired. I figured that when the option to have mom work at the club popped up when the cue to talk to her about Katie and Vanessa moving in was active that you could simply say, "nevermind" and return the following evening to talk about your new house guests/tenants, mais non. It does not work that way. It is a Groundhog Day type of scenario where the event gets stuck in a loop until the MC chooses to send mom to work at the club. That is the ONLY way to end the loop that I can find. Personally, I wanted mom to dance but for those that want to keep her at home all to themselves... It's not working. The topic never changes regardless of how many nights you return. I even tried training with Vanessa the next day and not going to work at the club that night to see if it would clear and allow the room mate dialogue option but it doesn't happen. If the MC starts working at the dance club before moving Katie and Vanessa in then mom HAS to work at the club or the the loop persists and does not allow that quest to proceed.
Otherwise, the patch seems to be allowing all of the other content that I had been missing before installing the patch. I'm very pleased with that! :) I am also making headway in Summoner's Legacy using the patch as well. There is a TON of content I had been missing without the patch installed. Thank you :)
I hope it's an easy fix. Hmmm, maybe inserting an option to simply tell mom where you are working at night to pay the bills without suggesting she work there... that might work but IDK. However it is fixed, it does need attention. With the debt left by dad having Gwen go to work dancing right away makes the most sense. The family NEEDS the cash!
Adventure ever on friend, Phat :cool: (y)
PS: This is the screen in question that has the continual loop error unless the ntr option is selected...
View attachment 1806116
Post PS: I also encountered an error in the games accounting of MC's cash. There were a couple of times where instead of going up to the next increment (5500 and 8800) the count was reset to 1000. This seemed to resolve itself over time but was still a concern when it happened... "Hey! Where's all my cash!" Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
I'm having the same issue, so I'll just wait until a fix comes for me to progress on this storyline.

Reactions: PapaPhat

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I'm having the same issue, so I'll just wait until a fix comes for me to progress on this storyline.
Me, too! I played through this game once already - before this last update which voided all my saves. I was fine with playing through again, but prior to the update I was able to get permission to allow Katie and Vanessa to stay. This time, not so lucky. Looks like we seriously need a patch to get through this loop!

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes