DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Drag and drop into the game folder like patch.rpy, I presume.
Many thanks, Phat:cool:(y)

Edit... need zip copy. Those files open as a webpage rather than a game file. It says .rpy but acts like .html
Thanks
Do save as with right click on the file and remove the extra numbers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
These files did nothing to solve the loop. So, in this version of the game, I'm going to assume that anytime we choose ntr option is like flipping the ntr switch "on" even though any non-ntr choice doesn't turn ntr off afterward. It's too bad really. But I'm going to go back to the parents' sex scene and select to not watch it. I believe you mentioned that was the case, but I didn't want to believe it was such a rigid, one-way switch since I had managed to somehow get to the KatieLiveInConversation and beyond in my original playthrough. So, anyway... back to the ol' grindstone/grindgame. :devilish:
I'm also plotting to just go ahead with the ntr version and see if the mother can live up to her fantasy of getting completely stuffed again.
There is one thing I don't understand, though. Why are there 2 KatieLiveInConversations (an A and B version) but there's absolutely no change in the text displayed in those conversations? Is that a bug, or is one of them a placeholder for additional content?

Last edited:

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
These files did nothing to solve the loop. So, in this version of the game, I'm going to assume that anytime we choose ntr option is like flipping the ntr switch "on" even though any non-ntr choice doesn't turn ntr off afterward. It's too bad really. But I'm going to go back to the parents' sex scene and select to not watch it. I believe you mentioned that was the case, but I didn't want to believe it was such a rigid, one-way switch since I had managed to somehow get to the KatieLiveInConversation and beyond in my original playthrough. So, anyway... back to the ol' grindstone/grindgame. :devilish:
I'm also plotting to just go ahead with the ntr version and see if the mother can live up to her fantasy of getting completely stuffed again.
There is one thing I don't understand, though. Why are there 2 KatieLiveInConversations (an A and B version) but there's absolutely no change in the text displayed in those conversations? Is that a bug, or is one of them a placeholder for additional content?
Bottoms_Up.rpy goes into /game

but!

Home_Mothers_Bedroom.rpy goes into /game/Scripts/Home (you might have to create the folders and renpy tend to be pro case sensitivity)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Bottoms_Up.rpy goes into /game

but!

Home_Mothers_Bedroom.rpy goes into /game/Scripts/Home (you might have to create the folders and renpy tend to be pro case sensitivity)
THANK YOU!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Yes, I did have to create the folder/subfolder in games. I made sure to capitalize the S is Scripts and the H in Home. The file name was already appropriately named per the example. Many thanks:cool:(y)

Reactions: Camel

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
If people are having a problem with Bottoms up you can get the Ren;ply save editor and choose to talk about bottoms up. talk about the two coming to the house then save. open up the save editor and change the option for bottoms up to false so the mom doesn't go there.

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
how much money does that kingpin knockoff need per visit? I wasn't able to figure it out in game and it's irritating me.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes