PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The patch uncensor patch link is dead, Please reupload
Not sure which is which but these are straight from my working copy of the game. One was in the base game files, the other is the add on patch. It cannot hurt to drop in both. Cheers, Phat:cool:(y)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I stumbled into a quest at the front of the game that wasn't meant to be seen yet (you can play the quest out of order).

Not sure if it screws things up if you accidentally do the quests out of order, so I am kind of scared to even put time into this update.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Idk, it's says Onhold
It's kind of hit and miss with this dev. There are a lot of titles that start and stop. Three are on hold and one straight up abandoned with no updates for over two years now. Summoner's Legacy is supposedly complete but I still can't find the ending. It seems to be bugged and stuck. I moved that and Djinn onto my backup drive until further notice. I would normally just delete games in these circumstances. I would here too, however, I really like the art style and kinky stories that Nun Ya and Fallen Angel have made. I just think they need to work on their Ren'Py coding skills to reduce the number of errors and put in more effort in general. At this point, I don't know what to say other than this really sucks!

If anyone needs some good recommendations for similar titles, I'm happy to share. I've played hundreds of AVN titles over the last few years so I'm happy to help. I just won't recommend other dev's games in another game's forum. That just isn't cool, IMHO. I'm really going to miss this title if it goes abandoned too.

Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

udogu

May 20, 2019
I stumbled into a quest at the front of the game that wasn't meant to be seen yet (you can play the quest out of order).

Not sure if it screws things up if you accidentally do the quests out of order, so I am kind of scared to even put time into this update.
Yeah, this update is all over the place. Everything is happening out of order when it wasn't in previous versions. MC beat up Fisk despite not having set foot in the gym one time.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Judging by what was posted on Patreon some time ago the next update was supposed to be Djinn. Ch / Dominion was also mentioned but not as next in line, i think. But now it is the actual update. What about Djinn ? Was it postponed to next month or so ?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Based on gameplay vids of this I've seen on the hub, is it safe to say that this may be one of the rare few times that a futanari gets NTR'D in a game that involves both the futa and NTR tag?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Can get NTR'd. It can be avoided.
I know its avoidable. I wasn't asking about that . I was just making a joking question asking if its safe to say that Djinn is one of the rare few games that has a futa getting NTR'D. Usually when there's an NTR going on and a futa is involved, they're the ones doing the NTRing and the guy is being NTR'D. I'm just happy to see the shoe on the other foot for once. Not gonna lie, I wanna play this for that reason alone. But from what I'm reading, this game is all over the place for reasons given. I don't usually like NTR but this got me seriously wondering how many games exist where a futanari is getting NTR'D by a dude and not the other way around.

Nekomimichan

Mar 12, 2020
God, I can't wait for the story to continue! Especially if we get lots and lots of futa family sex with threesomes, orgies and gangbangs. And plenty of huge cumloads. :love:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I know its avoidable. I wasn't asking about that . I was just making a joking question asking if its safe to say that Djinn is one of the rare few games that has a futa getting NTR'D. Usually when there's an NTR going on and a futa is involved, they're the ones doing the NTRing and the guy is being NTR'D. I'm just happy to see the shoe on the other foot for once. Not gonna lie, I wanna play this for that reason alone. But from what I'm reading, this game is all over the place for reasons given. I don't usually like NTR but this got me seriously wondering how many games exist where a futanari is getting NTR'D by a dude and not the other way around.
There's The Red Room, though that dev is really unreliable. Also that game makes zero sense as it has an NTR-lite path like that would somehow get non-ntr fans to play.

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Any idea what's happening with this game?

Would really like to carry on the story
Nobody knows (except the dev). Scroll upwards and you see you're not the only one asking such questions, including me. The latest update on Patreon is bonus images, right above the post on Dominion. And i would also like to carry on the story, as well as the stories of his other games.

Reactions: Teddybear91

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Nobody knows (except the dev). Scroll upwards and you see you're not the only one asking such questions, including me. The latest update on Patreon is bonus images, right above the post on Dominion. And i would also like to carry on the story, as well as the stories of his other games.
I really love his games.

I played Dominion today. It's a pretty good game so far; so looking forward to more.

But Djinn is on the top of my list to play and complete as Summoner's Legacy was a dope game, and I'm excited to see how this game ends

Reactions: Ahmtom

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
I really love his games.

I played Dominion today. It's a pretty good game so far; so looking forward to more.

But Djinn is on the top of my list to play and complete as Summoner's Legacy was a dope game, and I'm excited to see how this game ends
Thank you for this reply. Finally someone who loves his games. My take on his products is that they have good and bad sides. Summoner's Legacy has some of his best scenes to date, but not all is great. Djinn is good, albeit it lacks the tension of Summoner's up to now.
Dominion looks promising. Hopefully all goes well with the development, and in the "right" direction. You didn't mention Sins of her Father ?

Reactions: Teddybear91
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes