phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So I know our IRL corporate overlords take great delight in working us to death while paying peanuts, but this "sandbox" is for the birds. MC can go to work at 8am at whatever place. Next thing we know, its 11pm, and we're only $100 richer. Because of the late hour, we've blown by every possible way to move things along with the family.

I've dl'd this thing like 3-4 times and have always been driven away by the looks of the grind. Maybe I'll just cheat like hell in the console this time.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So I know our IRL corporate overlords take great delight in working us to death while paying peanuts, but this "sandbox" is for the birds. MC can go to work at 8am at whatever place. Next thing we know, its 11pm, and we're only $100 richer. Because of the late hour, we've blown by every possible way to move things along with the family.

I've dl'd this thing like 3-4 times and have always been driven away by the looks of the grind. Maybe I'll just cheat like hell in the console this time.
You don't seem to need a lot of money, and the strip club pays way better.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
So between Shade and Djinn which game should I play first, or I can play both separately?

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
This is a fun game. Two things, though: 1) The MC is supposed to have an exceptionally large cock, but it isn't much bigger than the other futa in the game; 2) Needs animation.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This is a fun game. Two things, though: 1) The MC is supposed to have an exceptionally large cock, but it isn't much bigger than the other futa in the game; 2) Needs animation.
the first question mc will always have the bigger cock as for the second question we will talk about it animations take so long to make especially on daz

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
please don't just rush it and end it like the summoners and sins of her father.
Sins wasn't rushed to an ending, it was abandoned.

Shade and Sins of Her Father were abandoned, elements of plots and characters mixed together to make Djinn.

figmenter

Dec 5, 2021
summoner's and sins have the same gameplay. the same basic story and perhaps the same models. No? Just me?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
summoner's and sins have the same gameplay. the same basic story and perhaps the same models. No? Just me?
Similar models maybe, but similar story, no. Summoner's has demons, MC get's turned into a demon and fuck her family, then family gets kidnapped and there's a big fight to get them back. Sin's had no demons, MC in sin's was living on her own with a sister when the mother moved in and there's lot's of fucking btween the three. The only thing they have in common is the MC fucks her mother and sister.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
So between Shade and Djinn which game should I play first, or I can play both separately?
by the looks of it, i played djinn first and am now playing Shade... they are both pretty much the same exact game. the only differences is that in djinn the mc and her mother are black, the sister is not a bitch, an egyptian goddess gave the mc powers that have really only been used once so far, and we meet the dad who looks kinda like a stereotypical cuck before he dies offscreen. Shade was also abandoned for Djinn, so Djinn has more content..

it honestly makes zero sense to me to make another game with pretty much the exact same assets and story. like why not build up on Shade? i am literally watching the same events unfold as i did in djinn right now, with the same story, same models, and same dialog. only difference so far is that the mom and mc are white in shade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0culus

figmenter

Dec 5, 2021
Similar models maybe, but similar story, no. Summoner's has demons, MC get's turned into a demon and fuck her family, then family gets kidnapped and there's a big fight to get them back. Sin's had no demons, MC in sin's was living on her own with a sister when the mother moved in and there's lot's of fucking btween the three. The only thing they have in common is the MC fucks her mother and sister.
true no demons in sins. but the same log dick MC and everybody wants a piece and incest. yes, that's what I meant when I said basic story. In essence, there are similarities between the 3 games, is what I meant.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Since this game's characters literally have a 3rd foot it'd be nice to see inflation/stomach bulg :HideThePain:

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes