John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
All the mac links are broken. It keeps telling me is that all the links are not there or that there is no file.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
So, did anybody get the new Landlady gangbang scene, while she working the streets???
Is so how did u get it/or if its not much, could u maybe post a save file with that scene for me???
N thank u n advance!!!!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
anyone have different link for the incest patch? Its not working
It is working, but some people have problems with Nopy.

If you'd used the search box instead, you'd find a pretty recent post where someone added it as an attachment... And that I'd already given this same answer to someone else who asked the same question before you.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
It is working, but some people have problems with Nopy.

If you'd used the search box instead, you'd find a pretty recent post where someone added it as an attachment... And that I'd already given this same answer to someone else who asked the same question before you.
well I downloaded the game with nopy and it worked fine but sure ok.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
nopy having issues with file North America is crapped out for the file but by clicking the gear icon on nopy site you can change nopy to use EU servers instead in the meantime
yuk69 Read the post I quoted for a way to fix it for some reason some people are having issues with nopy the link works but shows an error for some people

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
It says that I should check Harley's cam show again and i clicked both options but the objective is still the same, can aanyone help ?

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1048299

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-12
Release Date: 2020-10-31
Developer: Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.05 Bugfix
Language: English
Prequel: Summoner's Legacy
Other Games: Sins of Her Father - Daywalkers
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/
Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Android Incest: MEGA - - -
Others: Compressed* - Win7 Fix* - Fix*

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1048286 View attachment 1048288 View attachment 1048289 View attachment 1048290 View attachment 1048291 View attachment 1048293 View attachment 1048295 View attachment 1048298
I love the renders and the futa theme. Just a question: seems like I ended the three storylines, fucked She Hulk... Anything more to do?

Jan 12, 2019
I really went out of my way to cuck myself and I still couldn't get the street working scenes to appear, not even the two older ones.
Also, why are the renders for the bathroom scene from one of the other games in the folders? It's clearly not in the game. It's literally bloat.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes