VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
You have to turn your mom down either at the party or by staying home then turn her down again the next morning. Vivian will then move out and live with des or evaline
Oh shit I didn't know that. Time to replay the game.
Edit: Actually, what choices do you need to make Viv live with Des? I'm only able to get Des or Viv's Mom to go to the party.
Edit 2: So I figured out how to get Viv to live with Des, but they don't have sex in that route. Is it not possible for Viv to have sex with Des and have her live with Des?

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Edit 2: So I figured out how to get Viv to live with Des, but they don't have sex in that route. Is it not possible for Viv to have sex with Des and have her live with Des?
I was 99% sure that you can have sex with Des on that route but I tried Vivian going to a party or staying home and reject mom, move into Des's dorm there is no sex scene because an aunt comes up.

But if Vivian goes to Eva's Dorm instead of Des's, there is chance have to sex with Eva.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotNess

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Here is a walkthrough for version 0.3.2. It was a request, but I can't remember who requested it. So here you go, as always I would like to thank my teacher Qleaf for whatever skills I have.

*Attention* I will be waiting until all paths of the "Party" are complete before I look at continuing this guide. I think it is what's best for the quality of guide I hope you would expect.

If you would like to support my work you can find this and all my content here:

Or you can:
Will you update the WT for this version?

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I was 99% sure that you can have sex with Des on that route but I tried Vivian going to a party or staying home and reject mom, move into Des's dorm there is no sex scene because an aunt comes up.

But if Vivian goes to Eva's Dorm instead of Des's, there is chance have to sex with Eva.
Yep I concluded the same thing. I didn't get any sex scenes with Des since you need her mom to go to the party. I just stuck with the Des romance route and hope that the next update will expand upon that. The last time Viv did something with Des in my playthrough is when Viv posed as Des' nude model.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The last time Viv did something with Des in my playthrough is when Viv posed as Des' nude model.
This happend without reject Mom route.

On M.S Harper train Vivian Route: If you reject mom and Viv move to Des's Dorm->an aunt appears at the door the next day and this Des paint Vivian scene doesent happend.

(Same route)But if Vivian move to Eva's Dorm->Vivian goes to Des place and she paint her->Vivian goes to hotel where M.S Harper and Monica are-> Vivian goes back to Eva's Dorm and then aunt apprears.

I dont sure if this is mistake by BlackWebGames or is it supposed to happen like this(?)
Viv moves to Des dorm is much shorter than Evan's before Auntie appears.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

On M.S Harper train Vivian Route: If you reject mom and Viv move to Des's Dorm->an aunt appears at the door the next day and this Des paint Vivian scene doesent happend.

(Same route)But if Vivian move to Eva's Dorm->Vivian goes to Des place and she paint her->Vivian goes to hotel where M.S Harper and Monica are-> Vivian goes back to Eva's Dorm and then aunt apprears.

I dont sure if this is mistake by BlackWebGames or is it supposed to happen like this(?)
I had no problem going Reject Mom -> Viv go to Des's place -> Go to art room -> Ms Harper -> Des's Dorm -> Aunt

And when checking the code there don't seem to be a way to not go to art room once you are at Des's place.

Are you playing with some mod?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I had no problem going Reject Mom -> Viv go to Des's place -> Go to art room -> Ms Harper -> Des's Dorm -> Aunt

And when checking the code there don't seem to be a way to not go to art room once you are at Des's place.

Are you playing with some mod?
Without mod and 0.5 version.

I upload the save file where Vivian decides who she will move in with.
This is where Vivian doesent go to party and meet drunk mom at home.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Reject Mom -> Viv go to Des's place -> Go to art room -> Ms Harper -> Des's Dorm -> Aunt
Interesting, in my PT it stops at Mrs Harper, but I never pursued the mom. I'm on Des path though

It was : party > blackout drunk > wake up at Des dorm > Viv's place to change > college (meet Eva) > art room with Des > Harper's call (I'm sub) > end

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Interesting, in my PT it stops at Mrs Harper, but I never pursued the mom. I'm on Des path though

It was : party > blackout drunk > wake up at Des dorm > Viv's place to change > college (meet Eva) > art room with Des > Harper's call (I'm sub) > end
Yeah but that happend when you reject mom* and Vivian moves to Des or Eva's dorm.

You can do it two ways:
-Vivan doesent go to party and meet drunk mom
-Vivian go to party with mom(only I guess)

I'm not sure yet if this will happen anywhere else on the route that the aunt will come and talk to Vivian->end

Did someone say there are many diff routes? :p

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020

Finally found the problem. Took me a while and it was of course something stupid and simple. But with he next update it will play correctly. Thank you for the heads up.

Reactions: Sorrow85 and Mograx

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Speaking of next update, when is it coming out? Really liked the game!!
I try my best to have it out on the first Monday of every month, but that is unlikely to happen as I just released an update and a still have a long ways to go on this one. As such my goal would be October 4th to have the 0.5.5 update which will be everything leading up to and around the sorority party, The party will then be the 0.6 update.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
I try my best to have it out on the first Monday of every month, but that is unlikely to happen as I just released an update and a still have a long ways to go on this one. As such my goal would be October 4th to have the 0.5.5 update which will be everything leading up to and around the sorority party, The party will then be the 0.6 update.
Keep up the good work!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I was musing lately about how the next decent M/D content in AWAM might not happen for another three years, which got be wondering when I'll eventually drop AWAM as one of my favourite games. Since DDoS is the close third (and if we were allowed three sigs, it'd definitely be there), I began to think what would it take for DDoS to pip AWAM.

One of the reasons I like Ellie, is that there's a vulnerability in her I find adorable. But then the same can be said for Viv
So it's not that.

But then the reason "Free Pass" is up amongst my favorites is that the dev team actively encourages fan art. So much that they release the assets used for each of the characters. Even bundle them into morphs to make it easier.

Being able to say, do a render of Eva jilling off to Rebecca would be awesome. And add to the storyline without BWG having to do anything. the only thing that makes me hesitant is the filters used.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So I was musing lately about how the next decent M/D content in AWAM might not happen for another three years, which got be wondering when I'll eventually drop AWAM as one of my favourite games. Since DDoS is the close third (and if we were allowed three sigs, it'd definitely be there), I began to think what would it take for DDoS to pip AWAM.

One of the reasons I like Ellie, is that there's a vulnerability in her I find adorable. But then the same can be said for Viv
So it's not that.

But then the reason "Free Pass" is up amongst my favorites is that the dev team actively encourages fan art. So much that they release the assets used for each of the characters. Even bundle them into morphs to make it easier.

Being able to say, do a render of Eva jilling off to Rebecca would be awesome. And add to the storyline without BWG having to do anything. the only thing that makes me hesitant is the filters used.
I have no problem with fan art. In fact I would love it. I am just not sure how exactly I would go about releasing the assets. I can release the save file but almost every figure I make uses a variety of assets from different figures and body shapes. Evaline's tattoos for instance are several different assets from different packs.

IDK would releasing it as an OBJ work?

But I will go ahead and say. If someone makes a render fanart and sends it to me. I can do the additional photoshop work.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

So it's not that.

That's easy. Just drop awam and play Mother lovers society by Blackwebgames. It's focus is on m/d.
If you already did that, and you need a quick m/d fix, I recommend Lesbian family affair 1-3 movies. The actresses even look alike. :) And Girlsway has an entire line of films under the moniker Mommy's girl.
And there are more. :D

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I recommend that it is better not to give any exact dates for the next releases because players may will be disappointed if there is a delay and this may put unnecessary pressure on you and I can imagine how difficult it is to test all the paths in the game.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Reactions: BlackWebGames

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I recommend that it is better not to give any exact dates for the next releases because players may will be disappointed if there is a delay and this may put unnecessary pressure on you and I can imagine how difficult it is to test all the paths in the game.

Of course this is just my opinion.
Having a hard deadline helps in keeping me both accountable and on task. It also motivates me to get things done instead of putting it off. But yes I really don't want people to be disappointed when I inevitably have to delay it. :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have no problem with fan art. In fact I would love it. I am just not sure how exactly I would go about releasing the assets. I can release the save file but almost every figure I make uses a variety of assets from different figures and body shapes. Evaline's tattoos for instance are several different assets from different packs.

IDK would releasing it as an OBJ work?

But I will go ahead and say. If someone makes a render fanart and sends it to me. I can do the additional photoshop work.
Just release an asset list. AWAM uses assets from various sources, but that doesn't stop us making fan art for that. There isn't a single location that isn't a combination of different assets.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes