VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Just release an asset list. AWAM uses assets from various sources, but that doesn't stop us making fan art for that. There isn't a single location that isn't a combination of different assets.
Vivian:
Aisiling Skin
3feetwolf HD Nipples
Elizabeth Figure
+
Sienna Body 35%
Teen Josie 8 Body 35%

Cheeks Slack 50%
Chin Depth 15%
Chin Width 15%
Jaw Angle 15%
Jaw Curve 15%
Jaw Define 100%
Chin Dimple FMK 55%
RS Cheeks Young 15%
Eyes Iris Size -75%
Lips Thin 25%
Lips Depth FMK -25%
Lips Thinner FMK 25%
RS Upper Lips Depth -75%
Nose Flesh Size 15%
Nose Tip Width 15%
Face Young FMK 65%
Lips Center Shape 15%

Haydina Hair - New
Ktarya Hair - Old

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Mom:
FR Marion Figure
+
Shoulders scale 10%
Shoulders Width 8%
Breasts Natural -22%
Breasts Sag1 15%
Breasts Sag2 25%
Breasts Top Curve1 25%
Breast Top Curve2 55%
ANBreastsV3_01 100%
Body size 12.2%
Iris size -55%
Youth Head Proportions -25%
Face Older 25%
Face Young -80%
Face Older FMK 15
Waist Width -22%

Georgia Hair

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Last one for now.

Evalina :
Skin Evalina

Mina Figure Gen 3

Mina body 0%
Arabella 7 Head 20%

Breast Shape 10 50%
Varna Body 60%
Giovanna Body 45%

DarwinsMishap Tattoo Arms 4
DarwinsMishap Tattoo Leg 3
Inked v10 03
Inked v10 09
Inked v10 12
Eva 8 Tattoo Skull
Eva 8 Angel Wings
Eva 8 Floral Art

Danny Hair

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With the amount of sleeping around Viv's father did, I wonder what the chances are Eva is actually Viv's sister (step, but still).

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Nope. :sneaky: Not at all. :ROFLMAO: It just didn't occur to me. Even though I was thinking about her father and the curious circumstances surrounding him. See my post a few pages back. ;)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
But then any of the girls could be her half sister. :eek: Except Ms. Harper and Katherine.
We do not know the age of Vivian's father.
If 60 years old then Harper and Katherine could be half-big sisters.
I assume that Vivian's mother, Katherine and Harper are about 40 years old.

But what if Vivian's father is also Tara's father?
They have all been made by Vivian's father except her mom of course

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry guys if I ruined a big plot twist for you.
The same happy family in "Dog days of summer":sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

What if Tara is Viv's father? Gods have been known to change genders for shits and giggles. I believe Zeus reportedly did it at least once.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

Viv's father is dead. Even if he was 60 years old, I don't think he is Harper's and Katherine's father. He would have been 20 when they were born.
Tara is a supernatural being. From MLS we know that she's most likely a demon. And given how everything is about sex to her, I assume she is a succubus. So not likely that Viv's father is her father too.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
What if Tara is Viv's father? Gods have been known to change genders for shits and giggles. I believe Zeus reportedly did it at least once.
Tara either has met Viv's mom or she has been watching her as she knows mom is the naughtiest of them all. :D It is possible Tara has disguised herself as mom's husband. I'm more inclined to think that she either helped mom marry Viv's father or the other way around. Or just helped her father. And maybe Viv is the price for her help. Instead of their soul. Or she is just following Viv because she knows her mom. :unsure:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Viv's father is dead. Even if he was 60 years old, I don't think he is Harper's and Katherine's father. He would have been 20 when they were born.
Tara is a supernatural being. From MLS we know that she's most likely a demon. And given how everything is about sex to her, I assume she is a succubus. So not likely that Viv's father is her father too.
I put the gif because what I said was like a "joke" (My bad joke)

But speculation doesent hurt anyone so shall we?:

If Mom was about 20 years old when she gave birth to Vivian and so isn't unrealistic for that 40 year old man to impregnate a 20 year old woman.

And the other thing is that in the town where Vivian lives there is noticed about "woman love" so I think Tara would be behind it all.

So the next time Vivian get to talk to Tara Viv might find out more but it's not free like the first time(As Tara said)

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I put the gif because what I said was like a "joke" (My bad joke)

But speculation doesent hurt anyone so shall we?:

If Mom was about 20 years old when she gave birth to Vivian and so isn't unrealistic for that 40 year old man to impregnate a 20 year old woman.

And the other thing is that in the town where Vivian lives there is noticed about "woman love" so I think Tara would be behind it all.

So the next time Vivian get to talk to Tara Viv might find out more but it's not free like the first time(As Tara said)
I never really doubted that mom's husband was Viv's father, just his fatherhood of Harper and Katherine.
I suspect that Tara is somehow behind the higher than average number of gay women in New Amsterdam. Because we've been told by Katherine of the unusual numbers and we "know" only of Tara to be a supernatural entity and Tara likes women.
I'm trying to establish a connection between Tara and Viv. Is it just curiosity? It is implied Tara knows about mom. Does she assume Viv would take after her mom? That would mean Viv is just a plaything for Tara. Following the example of Greek gods, who played with people for their amusement. Or is there more. See my speculation about Tara's help.
If Tara was Viv's father, Viv should exhibit supernatural traits. :unsure:

Reactions: Sorrow85

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I never really doubted that mom's husband was Viv's father, just his fatherhood of Harper and Katherine.
I suspect that Tara is somehow behind the higher than average number of gay women in New Amsterdam. Because we've been told by Katherine of the unusual numbers and we "know" only of Tara to be a supernatural entity and Tara likes women.
I'm trying to establish a connection between Tara and Viv. Is it just curiosity? It is implied Tara knows about mom. Does she assume Viv would take after her mom? That would mean Viv is just a plaything for Tara. Following the example of Greek gods, who played with people for their amusement. Or is there more. See my speculation about Tara's help.
If Tara was Viv's father, Viv should exhibit supernatural traits. :unsure:
Supernatural traits might be latent. If say, Viv was immortal, we wouldn't find out for 20+ odd years, when it became apparent she wasn't aging. Or got shot and didn't die. Since Viv hasn't been harmed yet, we wouldn't know.

And like Tara's obfuscation, that seems like it needs intention behind it. So Viv would likely need to be taught how to use it for it to become active.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I agree with that.

You're so new here(?) but about for over a year ago when I first played the game I thought Tara was some kind of super agent xD
Then I noticed the discussions about the supernatural in thread and I was like "WHAT THE HELL"? and then I focus on story much more.

If Tara was Viv's father, Viv should exhibit supernatural traits.
And about this... if Tara is just trying to awaken Vivian's "instincts" about the supernatural thing(?)

Just what Alley_Cat talk about it^

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Supernatural traits might be latent. If say, Viv was immortal, we wouldn't find out for 20+ odd years, when it became apparent she wasn't aging. Or got shot and didn't die. Since Viv hasn't been harmed yet, we wouldn't know.

And like Tara's obfuscation, that seems like it needs intention behind it. So Viv would likely need to be taught how to use it for it to become active.
Invulnerability would be pushing it. Immortality at most. As a half demon / demigod.
I was thinking more along the lines of Viv being irresistible. ;) Is there an instance where Viv is able to sway or seduce someone she shouldn't be able to, given her experience and looks (not like she is ugly, far from it, just not unnaturally, jaw dropping beautiful)? Maybe more obvious, physical traits. I don't know, like horns. :D
I do think that Tara's kiss awakened "something" within Viv. At the very least Viv's curiosity. Maybe an interest in women. Perhaps her (high) sex drive inherited from mom plus by Tara's involvement with mom (?) (a spell? Close interaction with mom?) .
Anything more has yet to manifest. :unsure:
Yeah, new member. ;)
By the way, I'm not against supernatural stuff. Just Tara being Viv's father is on the edge of probability for me. Would the dev go as far? We suspect that Tara is a powerful demon, who can influence an entire city, either gradually or at once. So, I'm not sure.
P. P. S. ;)
Also as Sorrow85 wrote, wouldn't Tara help Viv for free? Without demanding payment next time. If Viv was her daughter.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Invulnerability would be pushing it. Immortality at most. As a half demon / demigod.
I was thinking more along the lines of Viv being irresistible. ;) Is there an instance where Viv is able to sway or seduce someone she shouldn't be able to, given her experience and looks (not like she is ugly, far from it, just not unnaturally, jaw dropping beautiful)? Maybe more obvious, physical traits. I don't know, like horns. :D
I do think that Tara's kiss awakened "something" within Viv. At the very least Viv's curiosity. Maybe an interest in women. Perhaps her (high) sex drive inherited from mom plus by Tara's involvement with mom (?) (a spell? Close interaction with mom?) .
Anything more has yet to manifest. :unsure:
Yeah, new member. ;)
By the way, I'm not against supernatural stuff. Just Tara being Viv's father is on the edge of probability for me. Would the dev go as far? We suspect that Tara is a powerful demon, who can influence an entire city, either gradually or at once. So, I'm not sure.
Actually, Vivian has supernatural abilities->How easily she turned Des into a lesbian and after a kiss from Tara to Vivian->Vivian turn into lesbian as well.

They were both straight before that at least from what the story tells so far.

But really, I think Vivian's father was a normal man and her mother was into incest stuff. Tara passed the "lesbian" thing on to Vivian and from her to Des.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Actually, Vivian has supernatural abilities->How easily she turned Des into a lesbian and after a kiss from Tara to Vivian->Vivian turn into lesbian as well.

They were both straight before that at least from what the story tells so far.

But really, I think Vivian's father was a normal man and her mother was into incest stuff. Tara passed the "lesbian" thing on to Vivian and from her to Des.
I don't remember exactly, but during the meeting with Katherine in the bar, where they went to drink, they talk about who was born in the city. Des said she was born in New Amsterdam and Viv replied so was she, but she grew up elsewhere. So in Viv's case, the "spell" may needed to be cast again. And does Katherine say women born in the city are just gay, or does she say gay or bi? Because if bi is an option, that would apply to Des and Viv merely awakened her interest in women. ;)
But, Viv is able to wrap Des around her finger rather quickly. :confused: Damn. :) The question still remains. Did Tara just brought to life some inherent, dormant ability in Viv or did she put a spell/charm on her /give her a boon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes