VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Alley_Cat, if you need more inspiration. :cool:
Viv fucking mom or Des with a strapless dildo. Viv, mom & Des threesome with mom and Viv double teaming Des. Mom tied to cross with Viv standing before her in sexy / fetish attire with a crop in hand. Or the other way around. Mom tied up, suspended from the ceiling with her big breasts hanging down and Viv groping them, Viv dripping red candle wax on mom's tits, Eva licking Viv's boots and Viv looking at her with a pleased face, Viv drilling a bent over Eva from behind, so on and so forth. There's just so many things to render. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that's for you to decide. ;)
Do you mind giving a link to the Giovanna character used? Just want to make sure I have the right one.
Alley_Cat, if you need more inspiration. :cool:
Viv fucking mom or Des with a strapless dildo. Viv, mom & Des threesome with mom and Viv double teaming Des. Mom tied to cross with Viv standing before her in sexy / fetish attire with a crop in hand. Or the other way around. Mom tied up, suspended from the ceiling with her big breasts hanging down and Viv groping them, Viv dripping red candle wax on mom's tits, Eva licking Viv's boots and Viv looking at her with a pleased face, Viv drilling a bent over Eva from behind, so on and so forth. There's just so many things to render. ;)
Inspiration isn't a problem. As a starting point I'm just using the assets already in the game, like Viv's actual backyard.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Do you mind giving a link to the Giovanna character used? Just want to make sure I have the right one.

Inspiration isn't a problem. As a starting point I'm just using the assets already in the game, like Viv's actual backyard.
OK. Because I could probably write all day long. :LOL:
Doesn't Daz have a ton of assets? Looking at Free pass fan art thread... :)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
So I won't say anything one way or another in this regard for one because I'm not going to spoil anything and two I know it's more fun to speculate.
But I will say that yes these are all things I have thought through before hand and yes I have been dropping hints through both games. And someof your theories are close if not correct.
But again I won't say which or who.
You won't mind telling us mom's name? Is that a secret too? :)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

And she's Mrs Boone to you!

We forgot Vivian's birthday.... Vivian is now 23 years old.
(22.8.1998)
Yay! Another secret! :love:
Happy belated birthday, Vivian! :)
By Mrs you mean mistress? Like mistress mommy? :LOL:
Ok, I've been too naughty today. I need to spank myself. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Sorrow85

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I'd appreciate it, but it's probably better you start it, so you can update the asset list when new content comes out.
I'll be honest as much as I would love that, I don't have the time or focus to be managing something like that. I will gladly support anyone who wants to start one. And I will gladly upload some of the assets and help out where I can but I just really can't be the one to do it.
Besides if it's a fan site it needs to be fan run and organized while being Developer supported ;)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I try to do the threesome with Viv, Mom and Eva but I have tried several dialogues but I never succeed :cautious:, What is the route to follow? :unsure:

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
It's what I do but at the party the game is over when the mother leaves with Rebecca I must be doing something wrong I'll see later, Thanks!
That sounds like a bug. If possible can you load from before the party. If not then do a clean game. If you are still having this problem then let me know.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'll be honest as much as I would love that, I don't have the time or focus to be managing something like that. I will gladly support anyone who wants to start one. And I will gladly upload some of the assets and help out where I can but I just really can't be the one to do it.
Besides if it's a fan site it needs to be fan run and organized while being Developer supported ;)
Ah, so that's what you were hinting at :p. No worries, I'll start one up. I'll update the asset lists with the things I've found too.

Do you mind if I add the location and/or clothing assets I've tracked down? Mom's bedroom, the kitchen, the outside of the house etc.

Reactions: neennah

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Ah, so that's what you were hinting at :p. No worries, I'll start one up. I'll update the asset lists with the things I've found too.

Do you mind if I add the location and/or clothing assets I've tracked down? Mom's bedroom, the kitchen, the outside of the house etc.
Go for it and just message me and I'll upload any save files or assets that I have

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You can find the MLS's thread quickly by scrolling down the this page.
(When you are on DDoS thread ofc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I'd really like is to be able to make your own favourite threads list yours games and just follow those threads.
Now I have to remember where my favourite games location on the "trending game" list.

DDoS and Deliverance are trending games page on 13
Manila is 7 and GoTP 33.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Come on let's get it to #1 :ROFLMAO:
No but the fact that it is trending at all is really awesome
I'm not sure how this works, but I think a game will get to the "trending list" if it has received at least ~500 replies.

And I don't know how this trending games ranking will works because the games on the first page are in the same position for months and on trending pages 6x game ranking can change many times during the day.

If I understand right these are not affected by any admin or mod but games ranking will change by the forum software but still sometimes its not make any sense.

Edit:
When I found DDoS this wasn't yet on the trending games(about 300 replies)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes