VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not sure how this works, but I think a game will get to the "trending list" if it has received at least ~500 replies.

And I don't know how this trending games ranking will works because the games on the first page are in the same position for months and on trending pages 6x game ranking can change many times during the day.

If I understand right these are not affected by any admin or mod but games ranking will change by the forum software but still sometimes its not make any sense.

Edit:
When I found DDoS this wasn't yet on the trending games(about 300 replies)
I wouldn't be too concerned about it. I noticed AWAM is on page 1, but most of the recent discussions have really been about how dissatisfied people have been, particularly the recent update, and that it will take over 2 decades for the game to finish. And even a decade just to get to sex scenes not involving the husband.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it canon that the game is essentially set in New York? I know it's called New Amsterdam, New York's old name, but my question is more geographical. East Coast, closer to the equator, that kinda thing.

I'm working on fan art, and would like to know more so I can design clothing in wardrobes and whatnot.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Is it canon that the game is essentially set in New York? I know it's called New Amsterdam, New York's old name, but my question is more geographical. East Coast, closer to the equator, that kinda thing.

I'm working on fan art, and would like to know more so I can design clothing in wardrobes and whatnot.
Think more Martha's vineyard

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Who the fuck is Martha? Martha Steward?

Really, I'm after a Koppen-Geiger climate code, but a city with a geographical location is easy enough to work the code out.
It's where Jaws was filmed. It's named after the daughter of the guy who explored Cape Cod.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Blackwebgames thanks for the both awesome games because both also have the daughter and mother relationship and I always prefer mother daughter lesbian route hopefully there’s more this kind of genre in your future works ❤

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
BlackWebGames I'm doing something wrong because when I go with mom to the party and with Eva, well this is the last option they give me to choose and well there the game ends
screenshot0001.png
I don't know if there is an option that I choose wrong

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I quickly tried that and it worked for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I start with a new game.

Vivian work and Dom side.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That is weird. Have you tried starting a new game. If you have can you upload a save file and I'll try and take a look when I get off work.
Yes, in fact all my saves I deleted them because I wanted to have everything better ordered by route but since this route was the new one that had new content that was started first to see that scene and the dialogues, which is what kills me the most not being able to see

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yes, in fact all my saves I deleted them because I wanted to have everything better ordered by route but since this route was the new one that had new content that was started first to see that scene and the dialogues, which is what kills me the most not being able to see
Do you have final version of 0.5?
Because when I tried that save and it work for me :unsure:

I made these choose:

Edit:
Never mind.

Edit2:
BlackWebGames
Viv go to party Mom and Eva.
Moms goes Beca thing and if Vivian go to with katherine and Mom comes back, vivian tells lie to Mom->Can Vivian lie to her like she do with M.S Harper->Moms buy that lie.

I thought I had found one more the new route but I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Do you have final version of 0.5?
Because when I tried that save and it work for me :unsure:

I made these choose:

Edit:
Never mind.

Edit2:
BlackWebGames
Viv go to party Mom and Eva.
Moms goes Beca thing and if Vivian go to with katherine and Mom comes back, vivian tells lie to Mom->Can Vivian lie to her like she do with M.S Harper->Moms buy that lie.

I thought I had found one more the new route but I guess I was wrong.
I did the same as you and still choosing Eva or Kathrine and it ends like this
screenshot0004.png and yes I have the latest version but it makes me want to download it again or try it on another PC because I don't understand why it does not advance beyond there :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I did the same as you and still choosing Eva or Kathrine and it ends like thisand yes I have the latest version but it makes me want to download it again or try it on another PC because I don't understand why it does not advance beyond there :ROFLMAO:
She's mad at you for some reason:
:sneaky:

Edit: Test this file:
If you cant load this, then you have wrong game version I guess

Its after when your game ending:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes