VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What I find amusing is that right from the demo, Ellie (from AWAM) has said that when Dylan isn't around, she's looking forward to naked sunbathing. After I've been waiting around 2 years, Dylan has finally been shipped off to boarding school, so this is her first chance. But so far, no mention of her naked sunbathing :cry:. I might have to wait another 5 or so years for her next chance :cry::cry:.

I ask BWG about teasers, and the one we get is who looks to be Viv sunbathing. Since we've already seen Viv naked numerous times now, it makes me wonder if she might take her bikini off so she doesn't get lines. And I might only have to wait about a month :cool:.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
What I find amusing is that right from the demo, Ellie (from AWAM) has said that when Dylan isn't around, she's looking forward to naked sunbathing. After I've been waiting around 2 years, Dylan has finally been shipped off to boarding school, so this is her first chance. But so far, no mention of her naked sunbathing :cry:. I might have to wait another 5 or so years for her next chance :cry::cry:.

I ask BWG about teasers, and the one we get is who looks to be Viv sunbathing. Since we've already seen Viv naked numerous times now, it makes me wonder if she might take her bikini off so she doesn't get lines. And I might only have to wait about a month :cool:.
Aren't that Michelle and Amelia from MLS? ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I was looking at the pictures in the MLS thread, when an idea struck me. What if mom is the neighbour's daughter? ;) That makes MLS a prequel to Ddos after all. If she is of high school age, then it takes place roughly 25 years ago.
But that's just a theory. ;) We have to wait for the updates to confirm or deny it.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is this from the mom and Eva threesome route?
I don't know about future updates but if Eva live with Viv.
The funny thing about the sister thing is that you can only get it if Mom and Eva go to a party and Viv have threesome with them.

One thing that changes the dialogue, at least in some cases.
Eva lives with Vivian, is rare choose by players(?)but there are two different routes here too. Sister or no sister.

After saturday(party day) options are:

Vivians goes to party with Des only/Des+Eva/Mom+Eva

Possibly result with des only:
-Drugs and sex in Des dorm.
-Des get raped or Viv save Des(Dom side)

Des and Eva:
-Heartbreak with Des
-Eva saves Des from rape thing.

Mom and Eva:
-Sex with Mom and eva or both

Vivian doesent go to party party and Eva doesent live with them or Vivians goes to party only with mom:
-Relationship starts with mom or Vivian abandons mom:
-Hotel Scene with mom or in home.
-Vivian reject Mom and moves to Eva or Des dorm.

There are still more options but these I remember at now.

Edit:
And the important question is whether the aunt will only come if Vivian moves out of the home.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
So now I got an update this and tried to make it easier to read and make it more spoiler free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Special thanks:
-Zoe Raven(WT helped me do this guide)
-BlackWebGames
-Bluemouf
-ashitanojoe
+And of course all active writers in this thread

P.S: If you notice any mistakes, let me know.

Edit:
-Added the tips for Vivian and Rebeca(3.10.2020)
-Added version number 0.40 +Updated "how get three lie points before M.S Harper Office" part(21.10.2020)
-Updated Des in the party path and Katherine (0.42 fix)
-Added save files for sex scenes(Work only with 0.42 updates/fix later)
-Updated "Other things and tips" parts, Vivian moves to Des or Eva dorm
-Added note on Evan's Romance path.
yo how to get the Rebecca threesome with Viv and Des for the sub route? i keep getting the dom route choice but not the one that Viv say ( We have to convince her first ) ?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
yo how to get the Rebecca threesome with Viv and Des for the sub route? i keep getting the dom route choice but not the one that Viv say ( We have to convince her first ) ?
Make sure you get enough Des points (if it matters)

I get threesome scene without probelm on Subs route

Reactions: BYK370

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The graphics look great, I admit. What sets it apart from other similar games?
I always prefer someone to try a game before taking into account the opinion of another but this is probably the game with the most reviews on the page with almost 1000 you can read some to see if it convinces you personally I like it a lot

Is a high-budget game that would almost be a triple A of the VN games

Anyway this thread is not to talk about another game

Enter the thread of the game and ask there since it is very active

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes