VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Make sure you get enough Des points (if it matters)

I get threesome scene without probelm on Subs route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this scene in the game as well? If yes how I get it? I’ve been try ever choice and route with Eva but it didn’t take me to this scene though

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
yo how to get the Rebecca threesome with Viv and Des for the sub route? i keep getting the dom route choice but not the one that Viv say ( We have to convince her first ) ?
Towards the beginning after the sex shop you have 2 options
I want to be like her
I like the way she took charge like that

The first one will make vivan more assertive through the rest of the game and will give the options later to be dom.
The second will make her more passive and give the options later to be sub.

Reactions: BYK370

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Does this scene in the game as well? If yes how I get it? I’ve been try ever choice and route with Eva but it didn’t take me to this scene though
Don't have a sleepover with des and don't go to the party with mom then help evaline cheat. Later when asked tell her you are going to a party and she will take you shopping

Reactions: BYK370

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
is from the Harper dom or the sugar mommy path?
I think it's from the Dom route because "fuck you"
On sub route Vivian is much more shy and modest.

-----

Is the next update just Ms Harper?
This is update:

"

Because yesterday was a holiday and I spent the whole time working.

Alright. A little update as to what I've been doing. Keep in mind you can see my progress bar on all scenes as a pinned comment. Though A lot of what I have been doing is hard to quantify in terms of a specific scene.
So been mostly doing a lot of the prep work building the outfits and the sets for the scenes as needed as shown in the figure below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So mostly I have been working on setting up all the plot points for the next parts. In the next update Vivian will officially begin looking into the jobs that she had gotten offers for during the game. However I also don't want to lock people in so it is possible not to take any job as well as for some people to take jobs even if they did not select find a job at the beginning but not on all routes.

Though originally I was hopping to do the Sorority party last and finish all the surrounding stuff first, in reevaluating the time line I'm not sure that is going to work how I planned. But hopefully this party wont be as involved as Rebecca's party turned out to be. A lot less moving parts. I think going forward for the sake of my own sanity, I am either going to do individual scenes that are dependent on your choices, or do like what I did with Harper and make each scene unique to themselves so I'm not having to write the exact same conversation three or four times to account for Vivian's personality and previous choices.
So far I have done a lot of coding and hope to release a pretty substantial update in the coming month.

------

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Where was that option? Eva and mom threesome?!!!! Love it!!!!
It can be a little tricky to get - it took me a while, but it's hell worth it. That scene alone inspires all of my fan art.

You need to send Eva the paper so she gets kicked out of college so Viv can offer her to stay at hers. And you need to invite Mom to the party. I'll probably write a walkthrough to get the scene, hopefully some time today.

EDIT:
Here's my walkthrough, with the decisions made to get the Mom/Eva/Viv threesome. Some decisions probably aren't critical, like in this playthrough Viv is a bit of a bitch to Des, but I haven't tested other decisions yet. But I will, and will update this walkthrough accordingly.
View attachment Dogs Days of Summer Mom-Eva Walkthrough.pdf

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
If someone were to ask me, "why do you like m/d stuff so much, isn't it dirty and shameful?". Provided they have a good relationship, m/d relationship is special, there is a degree of intimacy you don't find in any other girl/girl relationship. There's more feelings involved, if they get along as people and have romantic feelings for each other on top of parent/child love. Then when they have sex it becomes much more than just a physical exercise or an explosion of passion. It's a display of love. If the mother goes down on her daughter, it shows hove much she loves and cares for her girl. Vice versa it becomes as much a show of love as of respect and devotion of a daughter to her mother. In pretty much an old school fashion.
I do admit that a part of what makes it so naughty is the tabboo aspect. Similar to spice and food.
I hope it sheds some light on this topic. At least from my perspective. If anyone wondered what's it all about.
End of transmission...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Doing some fan art rendering with Mom, and it kinda got me curious, but I wonder if Mom has ever hit on anyone while wearing her wedding ring?

Not that it particularly matters from Mom's POV, but more from the other persons

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Doing some fan art rendering with Mom, and it kinda got me curious, but I wonder if Mom has ever hit on anyone while wearing her wedding ring?

Not that it particularly matters from Mom's POV, but more from the other persons
I bet she did. ;) And sure as hell got a kick out of watching the other person's reaction. :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes